Author Topic: GH15 - why not be more open minded?  (Read 28699 times)

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
GH15 - why not be more open minded?
« on: July 16, 2010, 03:01:18 AM »
ok gh15 lets talk, just a question , ok i dont doubt that what u say its maybe true, but why u just cant accept that maybe not everyone does what u say, i mean i own nothing trying to defend my ideas here or discussing with the guys, i know what i do and what paco does, why as i accept what u say cant accept what i say nobody has 100% truth , u know some guys take tons of gear and never progress and also u know some of the guys take allmost nothing look at weights and grow.

a well recognoised pro that has being compiting here in spain and now a top pro, has allmost never dieted and allways looks in shape, goes on a diet for 2 weeks and he is the most ripped guy on stage, sure he takes his vitamins but u cand dennie his superior genetics.

if u know all the things u say and it looks like u do,i think u should be more open minded, dont u think so?

talkimg about me , i am not a top pro at all i just compete because i like to do and i dint go to the limit, i weight 123 kg right now i have been clean for 4 months, and yes clean is clean like u say, notinhg at all, now i started to take some hormones test and bold and i am not over a gram adding the 2 of them and 4 units gh, thats all, now u believe or not, 2 weeks into this and i gained 2 kg , ok, just water but i will go on for 8 or 10 weeks i am sure i will get to 128 easy, coz i know how my body reacts i know what to eat and how to train for my self, why u just cant believe it.

lets talk not disscus about it.

peace

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: to gh 15, why noy?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 03:02:43 AM »
Brutal broken "gh15 approved" english.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
Re: to gh 15, why noy?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 03:05:22 AM »
Brutal broken "gh15 approved" english.

u try to write it in spanish  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: to gh 15, why not?
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 03:08:44 AM »
If you're willing to translate it in French, i'll give it a go.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 03:09:32 AM »
If you're willing to translate it in French, i'll give it a go.
no problem my friend i also speak french  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 03:10:52 AM »
hairy marcos

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 03:13:57 AM »
no problem my friend i also speak french  ;)

You seem like a good guy and I like that you stick up for your friend.

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 03:48:18 AM »
Marcos , we know who you are ,you are open to talk etc.This GH 15 could be anyone who knows a lot about drugs and not a pro.
Just don`t  bother about this god he he, or what he writes.
Buena suerte amigo.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:20:35 AM »
i dont see what the idea is behind this thread?
u will never make GH15 say that pro's take little amount of drugs and who cares anyways?

u pro's should be discussing new and old groundbreaking material instead of moaning about who believes little dosages

and u should be discussing it right here in front of our eyes so we can read usefull info i dont care about what you think paco does or doesnt do it is pretty obvious that guy is out of control using the pharmacy as his living room
silvio 's been ill due to his continues extensive usage so thats not an example neither

the first on to reveal true and effective procedures about IV bags, long and fast slin, various diuretica formula and crazy vascularity will be the true God
thing is im not far away from finding out myself and when i do i will post it here once im done competing

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »
 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 08:07:15 AM »
Marcos, about your calf. How did you get this nerve damage, as you said? Did you inject your calves a lot before the damage, or did you try to fix the damage with oil?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »
the first on to reveal true and effective procedures about IV bags, long and fast slin, various diuretica formula and crazy vascularity will be the true God
thing is im not far away from finding out myself and when i do i will post it here once im done competing

Are you implying pros are getting crazy gains from complex protocols and products no one knows about?

There is no secret info. There may be some experimenting with new exotic stuff here and there (and it usually isn't a bodybuilder per se who is pushing it either), but most of that shit fails.

A great many pros and advanced bodybuilders know very little about the technical aspects of the drugs they are taking.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 09:08:38 AM »
who said anything about complex protocols?
yes there are protocols that make you grow more then others and you should know this
there are no secrets but correct use of what i mentioned above should give you phenomenal results

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
Marcos, about your calf. How did you get this nerve damage, as you said? Did you inject your calves a lot before the damage, or did you try to fix the damage with oil?

never trained calfs in my life i allready had them when i played footbal, never injectec nothing there, doctors are going crazy , because i findt out is not nervous and is ot vascular, so i still dont know what the hell it is.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 10:14:10 AM »
Marcos , we know who you are ,you are open to talk etc.This GH 15 could be anyone who knows a lot about drugs and not a pro.
Just don`t  bother about this god he he, or what he writes.
Buena suerte amigo.

Exactly.  I have no doubt gh15 knows about steroids.  I do not think he is a IFBB pro and if so he has not won a show whihc makes him someone who just talks shit to look better than he is.  And the way he puts shit to make it sound like he is 100% right and no one else is pisses me off too.  And the way he pretends to know exactly what someone is taking just by looking at a photo cracks me up.  He is a moron more than anything.  But no matter what, it is obvious he is someone who has taken a boatload of steroids with bad results.  His anger is in every post.  I would be surprised if it is someone like that guy with the huge biceps that injects synthol.  I can't remember his name.  His language in his posts he could be doing on purpose to sound foreign and ignorant. 
No Worries 4 me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 10:26:08 AM »
by addressing gh15 directly with a dedicated thread only gives his words more credibility..  ;D

Marcos, why wouldnt gh15 admit that maybe there are some exceptions to the "rule"?

because whenever a pro comes on board and talks about how he uses only small amounts, how he comes off most of the year, he doesnt use anything but a little deca, etc etc....      the amount of people who believe that pro always far surpasses the amount of people who call the pro out for his bullshit lies.

if gh15 says "okay, what ive been saying is true for most people, but there might be an excpetion or two out there"... then all of the sudden nobody is going to doubt a pro when he says he is clean or on small amounts or always "off".

its basic debate strategy. if yoru opponent is giving no compromise and pushing his stance far far from the truth, then in order to keep the middle ground in the "actual middle", then you need to push just as hard to your side of the debate and keep all compromise hidden.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
How tall?

X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 10:34:16 AM »
by addressing gh15 directly with a dedicated thread only gives his words more credibility..  ;D

Marcos, why wouldnt gh15 admit that maybe there are some exceptions to the "rule"?

because whenever a pro comes on board and talks about how he uses only small amounts, how he comes off most of the year, he doesnt use anything but a little deca, etc etc....      the amount of people who believe that pro always far surpasses the amount of people who call the pro out for his bullshit lies.

if gh15 says "okay, what ive been saying is true for most people, but there might be an excpetion or two out there"... then all of the sudden nobody is going to doubt a pro when he says he is clean or on small amounts or always "off".

its basic debate strategy. if yoru opponent is giving no compromise and pushing his stance far far from the truth, then in order to keep the middle ground in the "actual middle", then you need to push just as hard to your side of the debate and keep all compromise hidden.

No not really,.  What it does is expose the bullshit he flings around.  Just like Goodrum.  Alot fo the guys on Getbig are smart and they catch EVRYTHING on here.  You should know this cause you are one of the smart ones.
No Worries 4 me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 10:44:21 AM »
No not really,.  What it does is expose the bullshit he flings around.  Just like Goodrum.  Alot fo the guys on Getbig are smart and they catch EVRYTHING on here.  You should know this cause you are one of the smart ones.
the only difference in Marcos is a pro. for him to take time out of his day and come on here and make a thread directly to gh15 says something about the power of gh15's words.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
the only difference in Marcos is a pro. for him to take time out of his day and come on here and make a thread directly to gh15 says something about the power of gh15's words.

is not power or not power, is just that i think and act in a diferent way, and think that is possible to do.for my bodybuilding is more than gh15 describes

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »
marco's is a good dude,his thread on the other board has good hindsight into the kinda guy he is.he looks pretty big clean and i know it's relative to how many yrs 'on' and training but still impressive.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 12:25:14 PM »
never trained calfs in my life i allready had them when i played footbal, never injectec nothing there, doctors are going crazy , because i findt out is not nervous and is ot vascular, so i still dont know what the hell it is.

All these years and you never jumped on a calf machine and busted out endless amount of sets just to see what it feels like to train a muscle? I don't get it. Regardless of how big one of your muscle parts are, if you never trained a certain bodypart, then maybe you are not a bodybuilder at all.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
is not power or not power, is just that i think and act in a diferent way, and think that is possible to do.for my bodybuilding is more than gh15 describes

tell us what bodybuilding is to you, how u think and act, whats possible

also shed some light on the use of iv procedures before show thank you :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 12:40:25 PM »
All these years and you never jumped on a calf machine and busted out endless amount of sets just to see what it feels like to train a muscle? I don't get it. Regardless of how big one of your muscle parts are, if you never trained a certain bodypart, then maybe you are not a bodybuilder at all.
his outer calf is big and defined, it is the inside head that has some "problem". there is no way he only trained the outer head and nr ot the rest. his calves are big, check your eyes.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 01:04:06 PM »
tell us what bodybuilding is to you, how u think and act, whats possible

also shed some light on the use of iv procedures before show thank you :)

1-i believe is not all megadoses (for me) i know loads of guys do, but is not the way for me, maybe i turned pro after 18 years lifting but i proved u can make it, i do have off seaason and normal social life, i hate taking gear but i do because i am in the game and those are the rules,i also check my health allways i do take, before and after taking, i believe that i have good genetics and that helps a lot, and i have trained like crazy and had food to feed a whole familly.

2-iv, never done that and i dont have a clue how u do it,would like to learn about it, just to know, honestly, even i am a pro i learn new things every day.

- i allways relate to arnold,segio,columbu, etc, they had less machinery, less suplements and took 10% of the drugs that today exist, and do u think half of the guys on board wouldnt like to look like they did, how they did it?? of course hard work tons of food, and great genetics.i think it is possible, why not,