Author Topic: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 28556 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 01:41:13 AM »
A mate of mine was at Big Rob Terry's wedding and told me that Rob brought chicken and brown rice in a tupperware container.

He also didn't touch the champagne or the wedding cake.

Discipline guys, its what seperates these big freaky builds from the average gym rat.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 02:32:36 AM »
Rob Terry was a MuscleMania Pro and was at one point all over the Musclemania website as the golden boy from Whales!

As someone who has had the misfortune to live there for three years, I have to point out there is no "h" in Wales.

Back to the original topic, the Welsh love their juice. Walk around a Welsh city centre at night and you would be convinced you were in New Jersey judging by the number of bright orange, roided, tight tshirt wearing twats you would see.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 02:46:19 AM »
sometimes i punish myself by forcing myself to read some of the posts by the nutsack-lickers and sycophants over at RX

they are "hotly debating" right now, that Wrestler Rob Terry is a natural............. ::) ::) ::) ::)

this rob terry:

and they believe him...........you know,,,............cause HE SAYS HE IS

the guy was 5 times mr. whales............has been around the bodybuilding scene his Entire life................is walking around 6'5 290 lbs @7-8% bodyfat with a head swollen to the size of a hot air ballon from all the water he is holding from androgens...........has gyno...............and looks like the rest of him has been inflated by air

aaron singerman chimed in with his asskissing and said he believes rob, because flex lewis told him so ::) ::) ::)

anyone who knows ANYTHING about this world............can tell by looking at rob terry for a half a second that he is on TONS of gear

yet the ass kissers over at RX say "why would he lie".............people are just too dumb to live sometimes

Totally retarded post in many ways. He never said he was natural, idiots on a message board did. And if he did it would only be to avoid getting arrested, like when Ronnie says it. You can't just admit that shit if you're on TV. Arnold lied for years for this reason.

I've met this guy, he's super friendly and ultra softly spoken and just loves to train. He doesn't have gyno, although he clearly takes steroids. His head is a normal size, although he wears fake tan and has crazy hair. Of course you can say what you want if it makes you feel good. He was a bouncer for years, he even kicked my friend out of the club once for being too drunk to stand, he was really nice and just asked him if he could leave. He was all covered up and didn't act tough or anything. I was drunk as fuck too but he still stood and spoke to me about bodybuilding for like 20 minutes and didn't act superior or anything even though he's 50 times my size and I was a random idiot. You wouldn't believe how mild mannered he is, or how dedicated he is. Two things I suspect you are not.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 04:30:25 AM »
and who were calling them out on their RETARDED claims?  ;D

i got to hand it to you swede you were literally the ONLY ONE

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 04:36:26 AM »
Totally retarded post in many ways. He never said he was natural, idiots on a message board did. And if he did it would only be to avoid getting arrested, like when Ronnie says it. You can't just admit that shit if you're on TV. Arnold lied for years for this reason.

I've met this guy, he's super friendly and ultra softly spoken and just loves to train. He doesn't have gyno, although he clearly takes steroids. His head is a normal size, although he wears fake tan and has crazy hair. Of course you can say what you want if it makes you feel good. He was a bouncer for years, he even kicked my friend out of the club once for being too drunk to stand, he was really nice and just asked him if he could leave. He was all covered up and didn't act tough or anything. I was drunk as fuck too but he still stood and spoke to me about bodybuilding for like 20 minutes and didn't act superior or anything even though he's 50 times my size and I was a random idiot. You wouldn't believe how mild mannered he is, or how dedicated he is. Two things I suspect you are not.

you just arent a very smart individual sir................he he is goign out of his way to tell EVERYONE he is a natural

http://www.rxmuscle.com/radio/HeavyMuscle07-12-10.mp3

its SO hamfisted and cro-bared in during the conversation,............i wouldnt be at all surprised if he made palumbo ask him the questions as a pre-agreement to the interview.......

you should investigate a lil' before making blanket statments

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 04:36:46 AM »
Un Sung, read my post above then crawl back into your hole of a life.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »
everyone is natural in the dope show :D
tank u jesus

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
I checked the RX thread and this Terry guy was already on gear at 15.

15 fucking years old!

There's so much bullshit and outright retards on these boards. And liars. Slinggearformen's comment was classic.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »
Another thread full of retards and liars:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=38742

Look at all the retards and liars running in to defend their muscleman.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
I checked the RX thread and this Terry guy was already on gear at 15.

15 fucking years old!

There's so much bullshit and outright retards on these boards. And liars. Slinggearformen's comment was classic.

lol.............."he is natural, cause his good friend (flex lewis) says he is".........who himself is a steroid user ::) ::) ::)

many of those posters there are just ass-kissing fanboy dicksucking embarrasments........... .......and shame on aaron, he knows better

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 01:01:52 AM »
I was with Rob  to day. I believe he is clean. Big frame, the muscle he built is solid not bloated roid temp muscle. I would say 10 to 12 % bodyfat not 7 or 8

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 01:03:59 AM »
I was with Rob  to day. I believe he is clean. Big frame, the muscle he built is solid not bloated roid temp muscle. I would say 10 to 12 % bodyfat not 7 or 8
"A" for effort Bob..  ::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 01:59:08 AM »

WTF, a third person took these photos.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 02:42:33 AM »
WTF, a third person took these photos.
And had to flop them into position  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 02:44:56 AM »
you are either retarded...full of shit and/or both

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 03:01:45 AM »

you just arent a very smart individual sir................he he is goign out of his way to tell EVERYONE he is a natural

http://www.rxmuscle.com/radio/HeavyMuscle07-12-10.mp3

its SO hamfisted and cro-bared in during the conversation,............i wouldnt be at all surprised if he made palumbo ask him the questions as a pre-agreement to the interview.......

you should investigate a lil' before making blanket statments

I thought I covered that with my post actually. Maybe he's been in trouble recently or something. You seem like an unsung asshole, please die. Dude is seriously impressive in person, just leave him alone and get back to your own 'life'. He actually dwarfs Markus Ruhl because of his height, which is pretty immense. If it all bothers you too much to sleep at night just ignore it and stop posting annoying negative stuff. This is a bodybuilding board devoted to people with similar claims. Go elsewhere.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 03:08:39 AM »

ok, I was gonna post those pics about a year ago but even I thought theyd be too offensive  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 03:32:19 AM »
ok, I was gonna post those pics about a year ago but even I thought theyd be too offensive  ;D
Lol hey even clap clap for the handicaps need love to  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 03:52:41 AM »
As someone who has had the misfortune to live there for three years, I have to point out there is no "h" in Wales.

Back to the original topic, the Welsh love their juice. Walk around a Welsh city centre at night and you would be convinced you were in New Jersey judging by the number of bright orange, roided, tight tshirt wearing twats you would see.

At last someone point this out to our 'friends' across the sea.
I can attest the truth to South Wales being the gear capital of the UK. Its rampant even with lads of 13yrs of age.
A lot of them are munchkins.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 04:01:15 AM »
I live in Wales and I can confirm this is true  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 04:22:02 AM »
I live in Wales and I can confirm this is true  ;D

Whereabouts pal?
My missus is Welsh and lives in Cardiff.

I train at Peak Physique off Newport road when I am down there.
Decent lifters gym.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
I was with Rob  to day. I believe he is clean. Big frame, the muscle he built is solid not bloated roid temp muscle. I would say 10 to 12 % bodyfat not 7 or 8

then your  a fucking blind retarded moron fanboy and there is no saving you.

he just happens to have the greatest genetics of anyone ever on the planet earth.............and has been around the two biggest steroid sports his entire life bodybuilding and pro wrestling..........was the greatest bodybuilder in ALL of whales...........and hangs out with pro bodybuilders............ but he doesnt use steroids ::) ::) ::)

does that make sense you fucking idiot ::) ::) ::)

the guy who won "mr whales" 5 years in a row is just so genetically superior to EVERYONE on the planet that he didnt even need steroids ::) ::) ::)

all his friends use steroids,,,,,,,and he is surrounded by the steroid culture...........but he opted not to use them ::) ::) ::)

HE IS SUCH A MUTANT FREAK THAT HE COULD STAY 290 (A BLOATED WATERY 290) AT SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT............WHILE LIVING THE CATABOLIC LIFE OF A PRO WRESTLER........TRAVELIN G EVERYDAY, MISSING MEALS, STAYING IN HOTELS, PERFORMING IN THE RING, MISSING WORKOUTS

kill yourself.........FUCKING F@GGOT ::) ::) 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 05:22:24 AM »
I saw Rob Terry in person when I was living in Tampa, FL.  He came into Calta's 24 Hr Fitness to workout once.  Some guy close by told me he was a famous wrestler, but b/c I dont watch wrestling I had no idea who he was until I saw this thread. 

He was doing bench presses with 405 lbs and had his grip very close together in order to get more range of motion for his pecs im guessing.  some guy comes up to him and was like, "your doing it all wrong....you need to spread your hands further apart.."  He just ignored him and kept lifting.

Rob was one of the biggest bbers ive seen in real life.  dude was unreal.  i think its how tall he is as well that made him look huge.  6'5 is pretty tall.

Was it tbombz?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 07:57:26 AM »

ahahahahahahahha maybe ron should revoke your "expert" status
tank u jesus

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 08:13:47 AM »
ahahahahahahahha maybe ron should revoke your "expert" status

lol..............i was going to make the same joke.................cou ld you believe this loser is considered an "expert"