Author Topic: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 28551 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« on: July 16, 2010, 04:16:10 PM »
sometimes i punish myself by forcing myself to read some of the posts by the nutsack-lickers and sycophants over at RX

they are "hotly debating" right now, that Wrestler Rob Terry is a natural............. ::) ::) ::) ::)

this rob terry:

and they believe him...........you know,,,............cause HE SAYS HE IS

the guy was 5 times mr. whales............has been around the bodybuilding scene his Entire life................is walking around 6'5 290 lbs @7-8% bodyfat with a head swollen to the size of a hot air ballon from all the water he is holding from androgens...........has gyno...............and looks like the rest of him has been inflated by air

aaron singerman chimed in with his asskissing and said he believes rob, because flex lewis told him so ::) ::) ::)

anyone who knows ANYTHING about this world............can tell by looking at rob terry for a half a second that he is on TONS of gear

yet the ass kissers over at RX say "why would he lie".............people are just too dumb to live sometimes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:31:16 PM »
British Bulldogs all over again. And we know that they weren't natural. Dude is naturally a liar.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »
his calves look natural

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »
he is a HORRIBLE worker in the ring but has "the look"

he is a natural as Andy Dick is Straight

however, his hair is amazing

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »

Rob Terry was a MuscleMania Pro and was at one point all over the Musclemania website as the golden boy from Whales!

I hate to call people out as users or not users, just feel like its not my business....  but a lot of the Musclemania guys are really questionable! lol

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
MattT admitted gear use and hge competed in Musclemania.

Especially where there is money for grabs people will cheat lie and steal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
Aaron Singerman is an idiot.
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 08:00:41 PM »
sometimes i punish myself by forcing myself to read some of the posts by the nutsack-lickers and sycophants over at RX

they are "hotly debating" right now, that Wrestler Rob Terry is a natural............. ::) ::) ::) ::)

this rob terry:

and they believe him...........you know,,,............cause HE SAYS HE IS

the guy was 5 times mr. whales............has been around the bodybuilding scene his Entire life................is walking around 6'5 290 lbs @7-8% bodyfat with a head swollen to the size of a hot air ballon from all the water he is holding from androgens...........has gyno...............and looks like the rest of him has been inflated by air

aaron singerman chimed in with his asskissing and said he believes rob, because flex lewis told him so ::) ::) ::)

anyone who knows ANYTHING about this world............can tell by looking at rob terry for a half a second that he is on TONS of gear

yet the ass kissers over at RX say "why would he lie".............people are just too dumb to live sometimes

If you believe this fucker is natty you deserve a kick in the nutz with a steel-toe boot! Funny though here at Getbig you got twinks being called juicers and over at RX hardcore juicers pass for natty. LOL!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »
as natural as 2 guys kissing...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
Rob Terry was a MuscleMania Pro and was at one point all over the Musclemania website as the golden boy from Whales!

I hate to call people out as users or not users, just feel like its not my business....  but a lot of the Musclemania guys are really questionable! lol

its not really a matter of calling people out............if you know what your looking for

there are things steroids do to a body that do not happen to natural lifters

for example:
                       this guy walks around at 6'4 or 6'5 anywhere between 275 and 300lbs............at a lean 6 or 7 % bodyfat level................... ...yet is holding TONS of water
in his face and under his skin

that is a condition unique to heavy androgen use............when normal people (natties) get into single-digit bodyfat levels, their faces get chisled and  and skin gets thin and dry

this guys is bloated as fuck but also very lean...........the androgen bloat is unmistakable

not to mention that hanging chest gynomastia......again does not happen to naturals

shorter guys, who are natural, can fill out without steroids...............b ut guys his height can NEVER fill out like that without steroids

its not even up for debate, this guys is on lots and lots of gear.............and i understand because of the political climate surrounding steroids, and his career, that he cannot go around telling everyone he is on.......i dont even care that he denies it

but to go around, and go out of your way to tell people that your a natural..............to announce to everyone, everytime it comes up that your a natural competitor forever.,...............is a scumbag move

fuck this asshole.........and fuck they idiots over at RX...........and fuck aaron for trying to cover for him, he knows better then that

like come on.............this isnt one of those things like skip lacour or layne norton..........that is kinda debatable

the is egregious..........he is a bloated steroid mass monster..............it dissapoints me how gullible people are

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 08:33:10 PM »
As natural as "docking".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 08:37:32 PM »
As natural as "docking".

hey, what uncircumcised homosexuals decide to do behind closed doors is certainly none of your business or mine................frot tage is a very popular homosexual pastime apparently......."the hammer" and "g_thang" say so constantly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frot

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

its not really a matter of calling people out............if you know what your looking for

there are things steroids do to a body that do not happen to natural lifters

for example:
                       this guy walks around at 6'4 or 6'5 anywhere between 275 and 300lbs............at a lean 6 or 7 % bodyfat level................... ...yet is holding TONS of water
in his face and under his skin

that is a condition unique to heavy androgen use............when normal people (natties) get into single-digit bodyfat levels, their faces get chisled and  and skin gets thin and dry

this guys is bloated as fuck but also very lean...........the androgen bloat is unmistakable

not to mention that hanging chest gynomastia......again does not happen to naturals

shorter guys, who are natural, can fill out without steroids...............b ut guys his height can NEVER fill out like that without steroids

its not even up for debate, this guys is on lots and lots of gear.............and i understand because of the political climate surrounding steroids, and his career, that he cannot go around telling everyone he is on.......i dont even care that he denies it

but to go around, and go out of your way to tell people that your a natural..............to announce to everyone, everytime it comes up that your a natural competitor forever.,...............is a scumbag move

fuck this asshole.........and fuck they idiots over at RX...........and fuck aaron for trying to cover for him, he knows better then that

like come on.............this isnt one of those things like skip lacour or layne norton..........that is kinda debatable

the is egregious..........he is a bloated steroid mass monster..............it dissapoints me how gullible people are

More importantly, why do you care so much what others think or don't think? So what if a bunch of ignorant teenagers believe what they are told? Why should that matter to you? It's not worth getting frustrated over and btw, if you believe his stats, then you too are ignorant. The WWE INFLATES heights and weights by an easy 2-3"....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 08:40:49 PM »
hey, what uncircumcised homosexuals decide to do behind closed doors is certainly none of your business or mine................frot tage is a very popular homosexual pastime apparently......."the hammer" and "g_thang" say so constantly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frot
Ewww, I learn more things that I don't want to know. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 08:46:46 PM »
as natural as this great natural with great muscle building genes  ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 08:47:44 PM »
More importantly, why do you care so much what others think or don't think? So what if a bunch of ignorant teenagers believe what they are told? Why should that matter to you? It's not worth getting frustrated over and btw, if you believe his stats, then you too are ignorant. The WWE INFLATES heights and weights by an easy 2-3"....

as far as his stats go........they arent that far off..........i have seen him in person.............i gave a wide breadth......6'4-6'5............270-290 lbs

i can say that with confidence because im a solid 6'3 and a half 255lbs and he has a solid 25-35 lbs of muscle on me and is leaner..............he is a freak, i wont take that away from him

as to why i get frustrated.............. .i dont know, i just do. not just with steroids, i look at things people are sayin g and i dont understand how people can be so stupid............it something im going to have to make my peace with i suppose

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »
If he is natural, then consequences will never be the same!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 08:55:50 PM »

lol

poor girl

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 09:06:19 PM »
as far as his stats go........they arent that far off..........i have seen him in person.............i gave a wide breadth......6'4-6'5............270-290 lbs

i can say that with confidence because im a solid 6'3 and a half 255lbs and he has a solid 25-35 lbs of muscle on me and is leaner..............he is a freak, i wont take that away from him

as to why i get frustrated.............. .i dont know, i just do. not just with steroids, i look at things people are sayin g and i dont understand how people can be so stupid............it something im going to have to make my peace with i suppose

Jesus!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 09:17:16 PM »

Especially where there is money for grabs people will cheat lie and steal.
What's your excuse ? work related ? ???

io856

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 09:18:21 PM »
In all honesty Rob Terry to me is a pretty awesome looking human being... transcendence?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »
Jesus!

LOL, nowhere did i say my stats are impressive............im just saying because of my dimensions, i have a good barometer to judge how much he must weigh 

lesaucer

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 09:20:30 PM »

rofl

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 10:04:45 PM »

What a moron you are "Unsung" pointing out the obvious.
Arguing with retards,
or someone is making fun of you making you say :"He is on steroids" while laughing at you.
You are constantly frustrated.
Unsung is such a dumb fuck.
B

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 01:01:19 AM »

this rob terry:

and who were calling them out on their RETARDED claims?  ;D