Author Topic: plz help-entrances  (Read 822 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
plz help-entrances
« on: July 16, 2010, 06:47:49 PM »
how do u make a really good head nodding in approval check this dude out confident entrance when u are meeting people for an event?
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: plz help-entrances
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »
how do u make a really good head nodding in approval check this dude out confident entrance when u are meeting people for an event?

Very slight smile (mouth closed) and very slight head nod while making eye contact and then go on your merry way.

Not sure if the "check this dude out" part means you meant to post a vid/pic? or that it means to check "me" out...if so, then turn your head ever so slightly while doing the above.

If you want to be even more assertive, do the above while giving 2 thumbs up and saying "AYYYYYYYYYYY" like Fonzie.

R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 10:16:38 AM »
Very slight smile (mouth closed) and very slight head nod while making eye contact and then go on your merry way.

Not sure if the "check this dude out" part means you meant to post a vid/pic? or that it means to check "me" out...if so, then turn your head ever so slightly while doing the above.

If you want to be even more assertive, do the above while giving 2 thumbs up and saying "AYYYYYYYYYYY" like Fonzie.

LOL

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »
thx
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 10:40:57 PM »
its official........gene is asking us how to pick up a dude...

bench

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 07:08:26 AM »
its official........gene is asking us how to pick up a dude...

bench
lol no

the check this dude out was referring to myself
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 07:52:36 AM »

Try to coordinate your outfit with Don, color wise, and just walk in happy and confident. Good luck Gene!
E

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 07:56:33 AM »
 ;D
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »

walk in flinging feces AT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT....

i PROMISE you....they'll never forget you  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
If you ever trip over something, just make eye contact with the nearest stranger, point to the offending object, and dead serious say, "Have that removed." 

*John Larroquette, Stripes

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 10:27:10 AM »

ok i'll answer this q seriously...

IF U HAVE TO ASK......i promise u....U WILL NEVER HAVE IT.......

its like religious faith...u do..or not  :-\
carpe` vaginum!