Author Topic: Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet to Maine  (Read 545 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet to Maine
« on: July 17, 2010, 01:00:40 PM »
Just Plane Crazy: Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet
By Doug Powers  •  July 17, 2010 02:26 PM **Written by Doug Powers

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/07/17/obamas-dog/

________________________ ________________________ ___

The Obamas arrived at their vacation spot in Maine, and the local paper, the Morning Sentinel, described the scene:

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black capris, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents.

Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad’s Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.

Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls.

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president’s personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.

Not enough room on Air Force One for a Portuguese water dog and Reggie Love? Obama had to have a smaller jet (G3 Gulfstream, according to the story) serve as Air Force One instead of the 747 the president usually uses because of the size of the airport, but still, it’s a dog — and we’re all supposed to sacrifice in order to get through these tough economic times, right Mr. President? … Um, Mr. President?

There was some concern because the jet carrying the First Couple’s egos was a bit late in arriving due to rough weather over Shangri-La.

Incidentally, my dog saw this story and wants his own jet now, too. Thanks Obama.

(h/t Warner Todd Huston)

**Written by Doug Powers

Twitter @ThePowersThatBe

________________________ _____________________-

Yet this communist pofs asks us to cut back on energy usage and wants to tax my electricity use?  GMAFB!  

HOAX AND CHANGE

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
More nonsense from the moonbats on the far right.

The Obamas’ dog, Bo, and staff had arrived earlier on a separate plane.

The guy still needs to run the country and be prepared to deal with problems so it kind of makes sense that he would have a staff that arrives before him to set things up.......and it looks like the dog was put on that plane

can't right wingers find something legitimate to get upset about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
maybe 33 doesn't believe the president should have a staff. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Even if it was just Reggie Love it wouldn't matter. 

It would make perfect sense that some people would need to show up ahead of time to do some kind of prepatory work before the POTUS arrives

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Even if it was just Reggie Love it wouldn't matter. 

It would make perfect sense that some people would need to show up ahead of time to do some kind of prepatory work before the POTUS arrives

that makes sense to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Its kind of hard to take a person seriously who continuously lectures others to save energy, turn down the thermostat in the winter, etc when you read that he is flying all over the country and his dog in a seprate plane. 

Do as I say, not as I do. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet to Maine
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »
Its kind of hard to take a person seriously who continuously lectures others to save energy, turn down the thermostat in the winter, etc when you read that he is flying all over the country and his dog in a seprate plane. 

Do as I say, not as I do. 

he's flying separate from his STAFF.  The dog was a footnote - But for some reason, michelle malkin made it the headline.  I can't imagine why a FOX news contributor would try to exaggerate things.

Then again, malking is a former very vocal 911 truther who questioned the story in the foreign press... so it's hard to assign much cred to her, right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet to Maine
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

There was some concern because the jet carrying the First Couple’s egos was a bit late in arriving due to rough weather over Shangri-La.

lol