Author Topic: Illegal Alien gets $50,000 Penis Pump Operation in Minnesota  (Read 1550 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Home » Blogs, News, Todd Starnes
PENIS PUMPS FOR ILLEGALS?
by Todd Starnes

________________________ ____________-

A Minnesota town is outraged over reports that an illegal immigrant was implanted with a penis pump – paid for by taxpayers.

Shakopee Police Chief Jeff Tate said the expense to taxpayers was more than $50,000.

“It’s shocking,” he told FOX News Radio. “It’s certainly disturbing as well. You know it’s not going to set well with the public at large.”

Scott County Attorney Pat Ciliberto wants to know how an illegal immigrant was able to obtain tens of thousands of dollars in medical assistance.

“There’s no logical argument for why that should have been approved,” Ciliberto told the Shakopee News. “I don’t know how many illegal aliens are getting emergency medical assistance for such a procedure.”

Ciliberto told county commissioners the cost of taking care of illegal immigrants in their community is skyrocketing.

“It should be obvious when Scott County goes from seven bookings in 2006 to 90 bookings in 2009 – that Arizona’s problem is Minnesota’s problem, too,” he told the newspaper.

According to published numbers, the county spent more than $800,000 housing inmates with immigration holds – and that doesn’t include medical coverage.

“We have no control over the southern border,” he said. “We don’t know who is coming in and what country they’re coming from.”

Regardless, local officials said they are required by federal and state laws to provide welfare to illegals – from court costs to health care – including a penis pump.

At least one local said they sympathize with the plight of Arizonans.

“My hats off to Arizona, to people who’ve said, ‘We’ve had enough,’” Commissioner Barbara Marschall told the newspaper. “We’re thousands (of) miles away from the southern border. It’s here and it’s going to get worse.”

Read more: http://radio.foxnews.com/2010/07/12/penis-pumps-for-illegals/#ixzz0tyKausBx

________________________ ________---

This is what Obama and his fellow marxist travelers support. 

I saw we castrate and catapult every illegal over the border.  Bring back 100k troops from Germany and SK and give shoot to kill orders along with mines, trip wire, barbed wire, razor wire, walls, fences, etc. 

Enough is enough with this garbage.     

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
Re: Illegal Alien gets $50,000 Penis Pump Operation in Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 02:26:49 PM »
people dieing of cancer that are legal in this country that cant afford treatment, but illegals get shit like this ???    and some of you think obamacare is going to be a good thing? lol
down with hussein

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »
no bueno

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
I can't find any other source than Fox News

this make no sense

why would a town be paying for non-life threatening/elective medical procedures for anyone, much less an illegal alien

not saying it didn't happen but just seems very strange

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »
I can't find any other source than Fox News

this make no sense

why would a town be paying for non-life threatening/elective medical procedures for anyone, much less an illegal alien

not saying it didn't happen but just seems very strange

If the town didnt pay for this elective surgery then he would have cried that he was being denied the american dream and it would have been racist.
down with hussein

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »
If the town didnt pay for this elective surgery then he would have cried that he was being denied the american dream and it would have been racist.

cried to who?

since when do we care about an illegal alien or inmate crying about being denied the "american dream"?

Shit most cities and states are broke

Where is this city getting the money to pay of a 50k elective surgery and if true, who authorized it?

Oakland CA just laid of 80 cops and  Arnold is trying to release 40,000 prisoners

http://www.correctionsone.com/overcrowding/articles/2082095-Court-to-review-Calif-plan-to-release-40-000-prisoners/

http://www.kcra.com/news/24248981/detail.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »
cried to who?

since when do we care about an illegal alien or inmate crying about being denied the "american dream"?

Shit most cities and states are broke

Where is this city getting the money to pay of a 50k elective surgery and if true, who authorized it?

Oakland CA just laid of 80 cops and  Arnold is trying to release 40,000 prisoners

http://www.correctionsone.com/overcrowding/articles/2082095-Court-to-review-Calif-plan-to-release-40-000-prisoners/

http://www.kcra.com/news/24248981/detail.html

Your state, like mine, has been in fiscal la la land for years.  Public employees are grossly overpaid, let alone the fiscal timb bombs of their pensions, and the unions have only themselves to blame. 

The publuc unions have been killing it for years, and the second they are asked for anything back, they scream and yell, well, fine I hope their memmbers have fun trying to make a real living like the rest of us.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
How does this happen?  Someone needs to get fired. 

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »
Lol gotta love this. I see this situation getting out of control and in the future when someone on getbig says "he died for us bitches" it will have a whole new meaning.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »

Home » Blogs, News, Todd Starnes
PENIS PUMPS FOR ILLEGALS?
by Todd Starnes

________________________ ____________-

A Minnesota town is outraged over reports that an illegal immigrant was implanted with a penis pump – paid for by taxpayers.

Shakopee Police Chief Jeff Tate said the expense to taxpayers was more than $50,000.

“It’s shocking,” he told FOX News Radio. “It’s certainly disturbing as well. You know it’s not going to set well with the public at large.”

Scott County Attorney Pat Ciliberto wants to know how an illegal immigrant was able to obtain tens of thousands of dollars in medical assistance.

“There’s no logical argument for why that should have been approved,” Ciliberto told the Shakopee News. “I don’t know how many illegal aliens are getting emergency medical assistance for such a procedure.”

Ciliberto told county commissioners the cost of taking care of illegal immigrants in their community is skyrocketing.

“It should be obvious when Scott County goes from seven bookings in 2006 to 90 bookings in 2009 – that Arizona’s problem is Minnesota’s problem, too,” he told the newspaper.

According to published numbers, the county spent more than $800,000 housing inmates with immigration holds – and that doesn’t include medical coverage.

“We have no control over the southern border,” he said. “We don’t know who is coming in and what country they’re coming from.”

Regardless, local officials said they are required by federal and state laws to provide welfare to illegals – from court costs to health care – including a penis pump.

At least one local said they sympathize with the plight of Arizonans.

“My hats off to Arizona, to people who’ve said, ‘We’ve had enough,’” Commissioner Barbara Marschall told the newspaper. “We’re thousands (of) miles away from the southern border. It’s here and it’s going to get worse.”

Read more: http://radio.foxnews.com/2010/07/12/penis-pumps-for-illegals/#ixzz0tyKausBx

________________________ ________---

This is what Obama and his fellow marxist travelers support. 

I saw we castrate and catapult every illegal over the border.  Bring back 100k troops from Germany and SK and give shoot to kill orders along with mines, trip wire, barbed wire, razor wire, walls, fences, etc. 

Enough is enough with this garbage.     

I can not believe this... 50,000 DOLLARS FOR A PENIS PUMP... WTF???
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 04:32:48 AM »
Its probably not the same mail order one you use.   ;D  ;D