Author Topic: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?  (Read 18799 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 06:39:07 AM »
Robbing someone of their cellphone Swede? Are you swedish or pakistani?

Epic complaining about immigration when you rob and punch random people.

Hahaha  ;D ;D

LOL!

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 07:26:19 AM »
bragging about throwing sucker punches?

brutal

I made sure to Mention it was a sucker punch so it Wouldnt come across as bragging...

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 07:29:26 AM »
Robbing someone of their cellphone Swede? Are you swedish or pakistani?

Epic complaining about immigration when you rob and punch random people.

Hahaha  ;D ;D

hahaha. it was a long time ago now, and under the influense of alcohol  ;D

wouldnt do anything to anyone these days unless I felt like they deserved it which he didnt which is why I said I shouldn't have lol.

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2010, 07:31:56 AM »
Did you bring a little step-stool with you ?

Or was he a 13 year old that you were arguing wtih about Brock ??

24/25 accordingly to his visa card if I remember correctly, and I think it was like 3 years ago..

WHICH expired a MONTH before it happened, who the Fuck walks around with an expired visa card? A dude thats used to getting robbed maby haha.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2010, 07:40:35 AM »
Meh, if someone disrespects me, no big deal.. I can get over it but if someone disrespects the lady I'm with, then it's fucking on.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 11:54:55 AM »
unless someone actually threatens me, my friends or my family than it is not worth it.  To many fuckers hiding knives, guns and other shit these days.  Words are just words.  

The problem is everyone has a camera these days and by the time they start recording, all the evidence shows you beating the shit out of some asshole but they missed the first few minutes when the other guy actually approached and threatened you.  Such bullshit.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 01:05:21 PM »
unless someone actually threatens me, my friends or my family than it is not worth it.  To many fuckers hiding knives, guns and other shit these days.  Words are just words.  

The problem is everyone has a camera these days and by the time they start recording, all the evidence shows you beating the shit out of some asshole but they missed the first few minutes when the other guy actually approached and threatened you.  Such bullshit.

Smart man. This is true.

The sh*t I seen growing up....man. A lot of people really have no clue how their life could end that very moment over BS.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 03:56:24 PM »

In America you have the second amendment." the  right to bare arms"

In Brazil we have the supreme amendment. " the right to kick your ass if I want to, or if you don't shut the f*ck up."
 Talking about freedom.
Gracie Rules

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2010, 04:06:16 PM »

In Brazil we have the supreme amendment. " the right to kick your ass if I want to, or if you don't shut the f*ck up."
 Talking about freedom.

why is that something to be proud of?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »
why is that something to be proud of?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching violence.
 Just saying how it works in Brazil.
 I didn't make the rules.
 I'm just a  law abiding citizen.  ;D
Gracie Rules

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2010, 08:24:18 PM »
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching violence.
 Just saying how it works in Brazil.
 I didn't make the rules.
 I'm just a  law abiding citizen.  ;D

lol

well played

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
I swear if someone played me the way swede played those dudes, I would make it my lifes work to find them and cut their fucking face off.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »
I did not read everyone's but i did punch my dad once!! That felt better then getting fucking laid.  :-\ I mean he is my dad but we have always had issues.......GOD THAT FELT FUCKIN GREAT!!
D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 08:59:54 PM »
I did not read everyone's but i did punch my dad once!! That felt better then getting fucking laid.  :-\ I mean he is my dad but we have always had issues.......GOD THAT FELT FUCKIN GREAT!!

Was this your dad?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2010, 09:54:09 PM »
Was this your dad?

NO. My dad used to beat my ass as a kid and then buy me shit.  >:( My dad was drunk as fuck and i was a infant, he was stabbing a Kitchen knife like Michael Myers would use... :-\ My mom was holding me as a infant and was screaming for help and holding onto me for dear life.  :- My old man was a piece of shit and will always be. I punched him because....he said something....Like, i had to build your Crib and buy you all those fucking toys and shit and he spit on me.  >:( FUCK!! That felt so fucking great. Thanks man.  :) Only on Mother Fuckin Getbig!!

ALPHAS!!  ;)
D

soreloser

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2010, 07:17:15 AM »
Own a business and a customer tried to steal product off of the front counter and head out the front door.
I walked over to the door and told him to put it back or buy it and he sucker punched me in the face.
I  of course proceeded to knock him off of his feet through the front door and pounded him in the face until he let the stolen product go.
He didnt let go so I kept punching him in the face until he couldn help but let go.
Fortunaltly a room full of people saw him hit me so I wasnt too worried but I did call the cops and then and ambulance to haul him away.
No tickets issued but a lawsuit did come my way and I will never do that again. It didnt cost me a dime of money but it sure did cause many sleepless nights after my attornys told me he could pierce my coporate viel and go after my business and retirement if found negligent.
Went to depositions and after a few minutes he was asked what damages he had from this supposed attack and he replied that he could no longer watch the NFL or championship wrestling because THE VIOLENCE WAS SO REAL TO HIM!
Of course the whole room was like what a freak and the suit was eventually dropped with no settlement.
Not worth the hassle an possible financial risk. I put up 6 cameras ans video tape everyting 24-7 so there will be video next time this happens.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2010, 07:59:24 AM »
Not since highschool (guess it was more of a threat though)

Own a business and a customer tried to steal product off of the front counter and head out the front door.
I walked over to the door and told him to put it back or buy it and he sucker punched me in the face.
I  of course proceeded to knock him off of his feet through the front door and pounded him in the face until he let the stolen product go.
He didnt let go so I kept punching him in the face until he couldn help but let go.
Fortunaltly a room full of people saw him hit me so I wasnt too worried but I did call the cops and then and ambulance to haul him away.
No tickets issued but a lawsuit did come my way and I will never do that again. It didnt cost me a dime of money but it sure did cause many sleepless nights after my attornys told me he could pierce my coporate viel and go after my business and retirement if found negligent.
Went to depositions and after a few minutes he was asked what damages he had from this supposed attack and he replied that he could no longer watch the NFL or championship wrestling because THE VIOLENCE WAS SO REAL TO HIM!
Of course the whole room was like what a freak and the suit was eventually dropped with no settlement.
Not worth the hassle an possible financial risk. I put up 6 cameras ans video tape everyting 24-7 so there will be video next time this happens.

:(

lol

R

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »

oh the laaaand of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the hoooome of the braaaave

haha  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 08:13:47 AM »
I swear if someone played me the way swede played those dudes, I would make it my lifes work to find them and cut their fucking face off.

Dudes? as in plural? except the stupid robbing I havent started a fight in my life.. (if the other person didnt do something before hand to deserve it)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »
If you know you can win a fight before the first blow, you've lost as soon as you've thrown the first blow. Sometimes, someone begs for an ass beating, If anything, pity them because someone eventually will oblige.
Almost always, yes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2010, 08:44:59 AM »
Yes and it was a lame thing to do.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »
Ideally, I live by this man's set of rules:

With this guy's bank account:

And i might as well add this guy's body:

And no, I won't add any picture of john Holmes after.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »
Lot of tough guys in this thread ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2010, 07:46:27 PM »
Lot of tough guys in this thread ::)
Everyones a street fighter. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2010, 08:18:38 PM »
Should of figured getbig was full of warriors and ufc champs  ::) ::) ::) 
L