Author Topic: Tampa Pro - Paco should hang it up  (Read 3862 times)

che

• Getbig V
Tampa Pro - Paco should hang it up
« on: July 17, 2010, 09:05:05 PM »
 He is almost 40yo and he couldn't make top five  in a 3rd tier Pro show, seriously, what's the point ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Paco should hang it up
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »
Maybe he should try and get a contract. Sometimes that seems to help.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 09:11:04 PM »
Paco can place top 3 at Europe Pro,Spain which will be on Sep 11,2010

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »

I don't see that happening ,  he is 40 yo , he doesn't have a pleasant physique and he doesn't speak English,forget it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 09:21:40 PM »
Agreed. I've stated in other thread that he needs to give up. Move onto other endeavors. No amount of training is going to change a shitty structure.
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 09:32:38 PM »
Jim are you implying shows/places are brought ?  :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »
Jim are you implying shows/places are brought ?  :D

How dare you!!  >:(   :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35:15 PM »
I don't see that happening ,  he is 40 yo , he doesn't have a pleasant physique and he doesn't speak English,forget it.

Age is not a factor, but does he not speak any English?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35:43 PM »

But he always comes in, in better condition than anyone else. Who care's if he is 40. No one matched his conditioning.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Tampa Pro - Paco should hang it up
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 09:50:25 PM »
go to the paco thread with pictures,,and see what i wrote on there,,i said it before loud and clear,,the fella is addict to hormones ..absolutly life dependency on hormones,,this bodybuilder is average professional,,he is not even place worthy on o stage ,,he is very very similar to palumbo but palumbo had more muscle mass on him,,

you CAN NOT BE A GREAT BODYBUILDER WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE ARMS AND CALVES,,PERIOD,,YOU CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL USUALLY THIRD TIER,,the sad thing is that many do not understand that while the condition he gets due to drugs is very good,,his actualy quality of muscle is very very bad,,will be remembered as one of the less than average professionals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 10:38:38 PM »
go to the paco thread with pictures,,and see what i wrote on there,,i said it before loud and clear,,the fella is addict to hormones ..absolutly life dependency on hormones,,this bodybuilder is average professional,,he is not even place worthy on o stage ,,he is very very similar to palumbo but palumbo had more muscle mass on him,,

you CAN NOT BE A GREAT BODYBUILDER WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE ARMS AND CALVES,,PERIOD,,YOU CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL USUALLY THIRD TIER,,the sad thing is that many do not understand that while the condition he gets due to drugs is very good,,his actualy quality of muscle is very very bad,,will be remembered as one of the less than average professionals

gh15 approved

Kyomu likes the way he looks, at that is all that matters.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 11:11:16 PM »
he makes money doing what he likes.. if he chooses to keep competing that is up to him.. personally he seems like a good guy doing what he loves.. no need to bash the guy at all.. does not effect your life so...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 02:50:01 AM »

gh15 approved

palumbo had more muscle mass then paco? GTFO

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 03:14:30 AM »
Paco looks AMAZING besides his sub par structure. If he likes and and earns a normal job's salary from sponsors then keep going.

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/5fd102c5a2ca609fdcbd/paco-bautista-prejudging-pbw-2010

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 03:17:51 AM »
oh yes my friend,, palumbo was 280-290 at mid to high singles,, both were drugoholics,, this aint no joke,,they were severe abusers of gh and insulin,,im talkin about enjoying doing it to themselves,,SEVERE,, it usualy what happenes when a bodybuilder discovers that his genetic make up is not up to par with the top,, always the case ,,and always same end result

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 03:22:00 AM »
and thats not amazing,,its a stage under palubolizm,,right where kovacs where only with better arms,,this is going in a bad direction if he continue this way,,he is not i reapet not in good shape,, its drug condition not actual training condition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 04:36:20 AM »
whos more impressive, prime dorian, paul dillet, ruhl or prime ronnie coleman?