Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20057 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Future UFC champion - special moves
« on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:08 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:57:16 AM »
if only it would be useful in a fight...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 08:58:01 AM »
Where is the fighting part?

I only saw jumping and acrobatics moves ( of which there are no use for ).

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 08:59:42 AM »

Jumping and acrobatics?  The power in one of those kicks is all you need.  Lights out.......next!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »

all that time and energy wasted... He should have spent his time on decent punching and low kicks.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:04:58 AM »
if only it would be useful in a fight...

i was gonna say that....lol............. .its the martial arts equivalent of the harlem globetrotters 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
The sad thing is guys like that actually train day in and day out thinking that what they are doing is going to help them in a real fight or if someone tries to crack their head open with a baseball bat.  LOL.  I've talked to guys like that and have walked into their centers before.  And they will look you point blank and tell you that they are trained in "self defense". 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 09:10:05 AM »
Jumping and acrobatics?  The power in one of those kicks is all you need.  Lights out.......next!

oh yeah...  :)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
Someone with those would surely fuck you up.

no doubt about it. in a street fight, you might say these "acrobatics" don't come in handy...

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

anyone with a fighting discipline knows how to hit, and where to hit... 1 shot and its lights out.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »
The sad thing is guys like that actually train day in and day out thinking that what they are doing is going to help them in a real fight or if someone tries to crack their head open with a baseball bat.  LOL.  I've talked to guys like that and have walked into their centers before.  And they will look you point blank and tell you that they are trained in "self defense". 

I have a feeling you aren't telling us the complete story.  Yes I believe you walked into one of these places.  But.......

you left on a stretcher with two black eyes and a busted nose, tears running down your cheek and someone took a sharpie and wrote on your face "i am the pussy your mommy warned you about".  See I know the whole story.  Be truthful with us.  

Oh, and prancing and skipping is not considered walking
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »

doubtful thats whats keeping him practising....

there is more to it for some people..

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »
and if he got in a fight and threw the first punch (read kick) it Would be lights out.. They would be hard standing still.

when it comes down to it he Is trained in fighting and would probably take out your average joe (read McCleansAnus) these showoff moves are lame though.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 09:32:35 AM »
he has a blackbelt in this..

Im sure Mcanus could take him..

another backfire from the nurse lol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 09:35:03 AM »
I have a feeling you aren't telling us the complete story.  Yes I believe you walked into one of these places.  But.......

you left on a stretcher with two black eyes and a busted nose, tears running down your cheek and someone took a sharpie and wrote on your face "i am the pussy your mommy warned you about".  See I know the whole story.  Be truthful with us.  

Oh, and prancing and skipping is not considered walking

LOL......says the fat fuck who can't even walk around his kitchen table without having a heart attack.  Dude......you spend all your time on getbig because you have no life.  It's ok....your glory days are well behind you.  You can now look forward to being a diabetic, bachelor living off of your state disability checks.  

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
only on getbig would you find a NURSE That could beat a TKD black belt hahahahahaha

...some people are so delusional its sad really..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »
he has a blackbelt in this..

Im sure Mcanus could take him..

another backfire from the nurse lol

Backfire......lol....... .....you don't even have ANY martial arts training at all.  What are you talking about?

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
Backfire......lol............you don't even have ANY martial arts training at all.  What are you talking about?

little bit Muay Thai and some shootfighting how about yourself ...nurse? :)

a TKD blackbelt isn't someone you would wanna mess with though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 09:41:51 AM »
only on getbig would you find a NURSE That could beat a TKD black belt hahahahahaha

...some people are so delusional its sad really..

Haha.......says the dishwashing waiter with a 5x5 apartment and no girlfriend.  But if I looked like you I probably wouldn't be able to find a girlfriend either.  

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 09:43:40 AM »
Haha.......says the dishwashing waiter with a 5x5 apartment and no girlfriend.  But if I looked like you I probably wouldn't be able to find a girlfriend either.  

so you used the

"says the" (insert lame mcanus humor) on both me and keith in the same thread? just a few posts apart?

omg how original you are... you owning machine you...

hahaha.

"yeah thats right he has a jow now ehh lets make up a bad job and make him angry!! and oh thats right man he has his owm apartment so no live at home jokes hmmm lets make fun of his apartment maby That will get to him!! and yes about how he looks!! lets do that also!"

hahaha

like a book.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »
LOL......says the fat fuck who can't even walk around his kitchen table without having a heart attack.  Dude......you spend all your time on getbig because you have no life.  It's ok....your glory days are well behind you.  You can now look forward to being a diabetic, bachelor living off of your state disability checks.  

A couple things.  First, I am not even close to being a diabetic and I am very sure my cholesterol is lower than yours.  Second, if I wanted any shit from you I would simply squeeze your head and third tell me more about getting these free checks.
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:54 AM »
Lol. MuscleMcmanus, hahah oh brother what a name, I bet your the kind of guy that trains MMA so that when your on you back in the guard you can grab your oppenents cock and try and rub it between your asscheeks trying to get him hard before he passes guard, hahah gayer than offering to help amateur bodybuilders apply their "oil". Hahah oh brother.

(Dedicated to the almighty Sarcasm)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 09:59:15 AM »
little bit Muay Thai and some shootfighting how about yourself ...nurse? :)

a TKD blackbelt isn't someone you would wanna mess with though.

The first MA I studied was TKD.  I got my black belt in 3 years and it was a huge waste of those 3 years.  I didn't learn 1 useful thing in that entire time.  Not 1.  The average TKD black belt would get beaten senseless by a guy that boxed for three months, or a guy that wrestled in school.

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
The first MA I studied was TKD.  I got my black belt in 3 years and it was a huge waste of those 3 years.  I didn't learn 1 useful thing in that entire time.  Not 1.  The average TKD black belt would get beaten senseless by a guy that boxed for three months, or a guy that wrestled in school.

keep in mind you said Boxer or Wrestler.. I didnt claim he would beat those =)

you knew how to kick right? lets say you threw that kick (head) before the other dude has time to react What would happen?

and I Doubt the guy in the video is Average =)

Close counters a wrestler would Kill everyone who's martial arts isn't about wrestling/subs

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 10:04:27 AM »
Lol. MuscleMcmanus, hahah oh brother what a name,

MUSCLE in My Cock Muncher ANUS