Author Topic: Violence at the Black Expo  (Read 12916 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Violence at the Black Expo
« on: July 19, 2010, 06:28:50 AM »
likely over Paco placing 8th

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Violence at the Indiana Black Expo
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 06:33:02 AM »
It was some white guys fault.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 06:35:16 AM »
fight at 6:30 on live tv

Hide fans don't mess around

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 06:47:25 AM »
violence at the Black Expo?   shocking!  shocking I say!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 06:48:51 AM »
violence at the Black Expo?   shocking!  shocking I say!

How come there aren't any events called the White Expo?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Violence at the Black Expo
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 06:53:03 AM »
lol @ "black expo"

If they can't see themselves as being equal, they never will be

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 07:42:30 AM »
If there is any problems where blacks are it's because they are in a state of "catabolism" which is effecting their thinking.  We have discussed this matter in similar posts and has become redundant.  Bottom line is-the black race has different muscle fibers which need proper nutrition at critical times.  If this does not happen, catabolism takes place similar to what Grizzly bears encounter when they attack people after hybernation.  We need to further investigate this and the white race/government/FDA need to embrace diversity and be open to understanding that the black race needs different nutritional needs.  The black race is a race too proud to ask for help-they have been "held" down so many years. 
Once you know what is going on in the black man's mind and body you can further understand what they are going through without resorting to being racist.

PROPER NUTRIENTS+TIMING+SNACKS (LOW BLOOD SUGAR/PREVENT CATABOLISM)=SUCCESSFUL BLACK RACE.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »
If there is any problems where blacks are it's because they are in a state of "catabolism" which is effecting their thinking.  We have discussed this matter in similar posts and has become redundant.  Bottom line is-the black race has different muscle fibers which need proper nutrition at critical times.  If this does not happen, catabolism takes place similar to what Grizzly bears encounter when they attack people after hybernation.  We need to further investigate this and the white race/government/FDA need to embrace diversity and be open to understanding that the black race needs different nutritional needs.  The black race is a race too proud to ask for help-they have been "held" down so many years. 
Once you know what is going on in the black man's mind and body you can further understand what they are going through without resorting to being racist.

PROPER NUTRIENTS+TIMING+SNACKS (LOW BLOOD SUGAR/PREVENT CATABOLISM)=SUCCESSFUL BLACK RACE.

ROFL..

never heard that one before.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:03:39 AM »
ROFL..

never heard that one before.

Well, At least I am doing my job of getting this information out.  WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING TO "PREVENT THE RACISIM?"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 08:11:12 AM »
How come there aren't any events called the White Expo?
exactly

this whole black shit is getting tiresome

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 08:41:24 AM »

Now, this is a example of n####s. Same thing has happen at the National Easter Monday, which historical black people have gone for about 100 yrs. Stupid thugs want to ruin it for others.

The kids are lost, have no inkling for the future, no wants, but just exist.
And you saw those girls, increasely girls are getting arrested more for assault, many and mainly for shoplifting, like at Saks Fifth ave or Nordstroms.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 08:53:23 AM »

let the shit storm begin

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 09:38:08 AM »
Why is this board turning into a racist anti african board?

It wasnt like this back in 04-05.

What happened to this place?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 09:48:05 AM »
Why is this board turning into a racist anti african board?

It wasnt like this back in 04-05.

What happened to this place?

people SOMEHOW make the connection that literally EVERYTime there is gun violence, EVERYTIME blacks commiserate together, EVERYTIME you turn on the news..............you have to hear about blacks shooting each other.  they have made our cities very scary places.  you have to watch EVERYTIME your walking down the street with your girl, and approach a rowdy bunch of black youths.   you have to watch what neighborhoods you drive into...........you have to be on the lookout ALL THE TIME these days so you do not become a victim.

believe or not, people notice that this kind of shit NEVER happens when your in a white neighborhood............ .NEVER

people are sick of it.............they are sick of their communities being ruined.  they are sick of cities being warzones.  and they are sick of of having to apologize and empty their pockets because young black men cannot stop breeding and shooting each other.

no one here hates blacks just cause they feel like hating blacks for no reasob

...............They just need to learn to fucking BEHAVE

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 09:54:58 AM »

people SOMEHOW make the connection that literally EVERYTime there is gun violence, EVERYTIME blacks commiserate together, EVERYTIME you turn on the news..............you have to hear about blacks shooting each other.  they have made our cities very scary places.  you have to watch EVERYTIME your walking down the street with your girl, and approach a rowdy bunch of black youths.   you have to watch what neighborhoods you drive into...........you have to be on the lookout ALL THE TIME these days so you do not become a victim.

believe or not, people notice that this kind of shit NEVER happens when your in a white neighborhood............ .NEVER

people are sick of it.............they are sick of their communities being ruined.  they are sick of cities being warzones.  and they are sick of of having to apologize and empty their pockets because young black men cannot stop breeding and shooting each other.

no one here hates blacks just cause they feel like hating blacks for no reasob

...............They just need to learn to fucking BEHAVE
Valid point made, Commence thread deletion in 5...4...3...2...1...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 09:57:46 AM »
Valid point made, Commence thread deletion in 5...4...3...2...1...

also a very good point shockwave............... ......whenever a white poster makes  a rational, valid point about the situation faced by blacks in contemporary america

the thread disappears without a trace...........i think david copperfield might be a moderator here

yet wiggs' thread calling the tea party a racist organization has not been touched

some scumbaggery afoot here at getbig

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »
Did the KFC show up late ???

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
haha I think I saw RdKaje and MCway getting pinned to the pavement by some cops for their unruley behavior :D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 10:10:34 AM »
Its stuff like this why im glad I dont live in the USA

In the UK we dont have shit like that over here and men are men, where as in america white men are so insecure its laughable.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »

In the UK we dont have shit like that over here and men are men, where as in america white men are so insecure its laughable.

Good place to get your education, and take training and advanced degrees back home.  Prejudice and other stuff is off the rector scale still in the 21st century.  then again...there are posters on here who say they are from Alabama and other Southern states.  And the Internationals wonder why the browns have to keep the hope alive?   :)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 10:19:58 AM »

don't you ever watch the news?  no, we're not nearly as bad as over there, but we are well and truly getting there.

i remember reading a story about a mcdonalds in a black area down south having to employ security guards because of all the violence feom the blacks. a mcdonalds for fucks sake  :-\

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »
don't you ever watch the news?  no, we're not nearly as bad as over there, but we are well and truly getting there.

i remember reading a story about a mcdonalds in a black area down south having to employ security guards because of all the violence feom the blacks. a mcdonalds for fucks sake  :-\

yep, "rude boys" as they liked to be referred too
South London in particular is a shit hole

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »

No , nothing like that  ::) there are groups of morons in every country.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »

I dare you to go into an rural predominately white neighborhood or gathering with your spindly little "ripped" 10" arms and faggy british accent and start talking like that, you would ass beat so quick it would make your head spin.

Until then, stop spending hours on hours paying attention to internet nerds who never go outside and portray all American white men as "insecure and weak" because the parts of America that I know, that really isn't the case. This may come as a surprise to you but there are large portions of the U.S. where Mexicans, Whites and Blacks all fight each other on a regular basis. The sterotypical pussy "white collar white guy" is such a massive minority in this country it's not even funny but yet in your closed mind those few carry over to ALL the millions and millions of whites who would fight at the drop of a hat such as the guy in my avatar, and my own personal hero, Doyle Hargraves.

LOL, look at the text under your avatar, "Don't let your mouth write a check your ass cant cash"...give me a fucking break.

Typical internet expert.  ::)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 10:42:21 AM »

STFU