Author Topic: Violence at the Black Expo  (Read 12848 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Violence at the Black Expo
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »
STFU

X2 - let him have his comfort behind the friendly confines of his keyboard.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 10:51:26 AM »
No , nothing like that  ::) there are groups of morons in every country.
Ha! Good point. I know a few years ago that outdoor urinals were installed all over London because the locals used to just piss anywhere. Classy!  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 10:56:46 AM »
Ha! Good point. I know a few years ago that outdoor urinals were installed all over London because the locals used to just piss anywhere. Classy!  ;D

savages

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 10:59:14 AM »
Check out these Goodrum fans getting pissed that Goodrum took last (again) in his recent show

No Worries 4 me

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »
Check out these Goodrum fans getting pissed that Goodrum took last (again) in his recent show

do you have a crush on Goodrum? seriously every third post of yours I see is mentioning Goodrum in some manner, wtf bro?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
do you have a crush on Goodrum? seriously every third post of yours I see is mentioning Goodrum in some manner, wtf bro?

Yes why?  Are you jealous?  Show me a photo and maybe I post about you more.   ;)

And it is every second post not third
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 11:07:34 AM »

actually took me a few seconds to realise it was fake (the fight that is) haha. Hillarious

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »
also a very good point shockwave............... ......whenever a white poster makes  a rational, valid point about the situation faced by blacks in contemporary america

the thread disappears without a trace...........i think david copperfield might be a moderator here

yet wiggs' thread calling the tea party a racist organization has not been touched

some scumbaggery afoot here at getbig

hahahaah...how is that...im bigger and better than you in everyway...so...um...lik e...as you were

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 11:19:58 AM »
Actually it is the threads that denounce the prophet Mohammed which seem to disappear faster than anything.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 11:28:42 AM »
Ok I doubt that many white guys here ever lived in a predominantly black neighborhood.

I did live in that type of community during 2005-2006

I didnt have a car for several of those months and I had to walk everywhere or take the bus.

I NEVER had and problems from people in the neighborhood. Not even once.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »
Ok I doubt that many white guys here ever lived in a predominantly black neighborhood.

I didnt have a car for several of those months and I had to walk everywhere or take the bus.

I went to junior college in the middle of a Houston ghetto and almost got jacked every night walking to my car. it was so bad that they had a prerecorded message they would send to students phones telling them "an incident has occurred, please stay clear of the campus until futher notice"...this happen about once a week. lucky for me i knew that most Negro's are punks and if you act all crazy and get in their face, they back down and just call you a crazy guy and walk away...unless in groups, then you pull out a 9" blade and say "who's first"?

8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »
Actually it is the threads that denounce the prophet Mohammed which seem to disappear faster than anything.
BOOOOOOOM!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »
BOOOOOOOM!

jtsunami reporting this thread to moderator as we speak.... 8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
bros i spotted some non-black females in that clip of the Black Expo. those are some dedicated mudsharks right there. this is becoming a major trend...

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 12:23:19 PM »

Let me preface this by saying that I am from Poland and my family moved here 15 years ago. There were no minorities there at the time and when we came to USA it was with no prejudice or bias of any kind against anybody because we never had to deal with it.

I went to college in Chicago and dealt/associated with blacks and now work in a hospital where it's mostly blacks and black patients and their families.

I realize obviously there are bad and good seeds in every group/race/country...etc etc. that make a bad name and create stereotypes but with blacks it seems the majority is fucked up.  

But until you associate and have to deal with black people you have no idea that they are not normal fucking people. Their victim mentality and entitlement versus whites is universal. They always seem to blame their problems and circumstances on everyone and everything but themselves. I dare anyone to spend time in any major city in the U.S. and come to a different conclusion.

When I worked a construction job for my pops as a teenager we used to hire a guy that would sit out and watch our truck and equipment while we worked so none of our shit go stolen (it happened numerous times from saws to random tools) in black neighborhoods. Never in white areas.
Talk to any landlord that rents to black tenants and ask their opinion about blacks.
Also, try walking down any street in the city and notice your reaction and thoughts when you see 3 black guys walking toward you on the sidewalk versus 3 white guys. You're going to be more on edge.

Think of me as racist...I really don't care. I choose to think my viewpoint is based on experience and not just because someone's skin is black. Nobody goes "oh fuck there goes the neighborhood" when a white, asian or european family moves in next door...think about it.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »
Interesting shit here, but what exactly is a Black Expo when compared to just an EXPO in general?

Has anyone ever been to a Black Expo?

I've never ever even been to a White Expo.

Never even heard of such an event being planned and I'm the Expo Wizard as approved by GH himself.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2010, 12:41:24 PM »
Interesting shit here, but what exactly is a Black Expo when compared to just an EXPO in general?

Never even heard of such an event being planned and I'm the Expo Wizard as approved by GH himself.

no...we've never heard of black colleges, national latin journalist, asian organizations, jewish organization against nazis and so forth.  no...there has never been a need for any of them because the playing field has always been balanced and is still balanced in north america and many parts of the world.  ass wipe NA white agenda continues.  :)

my man...Gracie.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »
no...we've never heard of black colleges, national latin journalist, asian organizations, jewish organization against nazis and so forth.  no...there has never been a need for any of them because the playing field has always been balanced and is still balanced in north america and many parts of the world.  ass wipe NA white agenda continues.  :)
my man...Gracie.

Right. So what do you call the lowering of testing standards for black firemen/cops in Chicago? How about the bullshit affirmative action?

Why is it easier for a black/minority to get into college or grad school or get a government job? Shouldn't it be best person for the job? 

Don't give me this b.s. that whitey holds down the black race. There are a million different entitlement programs for minorities that make it a cake walk for anyone to get educated. I know plenty of immigrants that worked their way up through school and corporate ladders to become business owners and make great livings never once relying on government help.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2010, 12:57:29 PM »

The black expo is the one that is VERY loud, smells of pot and requires 4 times the security of any other kind of expo.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2010, 01:08:15 PM »
Right. So what do you call the lowering of testing standards for black firemen/cops in Chicago? How about the bullshit affirmative action?

Why is it easier for a black/minority to get into college or grad school or get a government job? Shouldn't it be best person for the job? 

Don't give me this b.s. that whitey holds down the black race. There are a million different entitlement programs for minorities that make it a cake walk for anyone to get educated. I know plenty of immigrants that worked their way up through school and corporate ladders to become business owners and make great livings never once relying on government help.

i've never met one person in states that got anything from affirmative action...not one f##king person.  now...i have met people who benefit from welfare.  damn...school is expensive...so i'd love to get me some of them food stamps for good eating.  let me write this again.  I HAVENT MET A F##KIN PERSON IN THE STATES THAT GOT ANYTHING FROM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.  Keep the clown ass white north american agenda alive and well.

you sound like stupid ass chemistry professor in undergrad w/masters who said she dont believe in AA.  i think it was pointed at me because i was only minority in physical chem I at time.  2 PT jobs later...I'm moved past her level.  Anyway...where do i apply for AA programs because I'm tired of working and educating myself?  See problem is I havent met a minority that benefited from this "so called" program so I dont know who to ask or where the f##k to look!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 03:27:21 PM »
Its stuff like this why im glad I dont live in the USA

In the UK we dont have shit like that over here and men are men, where as in america white men are so insecure its laughable.
England sure did show how manly it was during WC...
You know, during the WWW days, it was far more violent and far less black folk running around, and the mortician was the biggest businessman in most towns.
Funny how violent folk Heroes are worship and even the kids are named by white folks. And then you had the early 20th century ganstas. Yep, Jesse James, Sam Bass just to name two outlaws who are worshipped by our culture. And then the movies, everybody likes the violent action movies...

And Un-Sung not everywere where blacks congregate is there violence. I've been to Afram, the DC Carnival,  Stone Soul picnic, and the Million Man March, and no violence.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 03:47:03 PM »

Yeah but you are like 275lbs diced to the bone, so they probably just sprinted the other way as soon as they caught sight of you.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2010, 04:06:28 PM »
i've never met one person in states that got anything from affirmative action...not one f##king person.  now...i have met people who benefit from welfare.  damn...school is expensive...so i'd love to get me some of them food stamps for good eating.  let me write this again.  I HAVENT MET A F##KIN PERSON IN THE STATES THAT GOT ANYTHING FROM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.  Keep the clown ass white north american agenda alive and well.

you sound like stupid ass chemistry professor in undergrad w/masters who said she dont believe in AA.  i think it was pointed at me because i was only minority in physical chem I at time.  2 PT jobs later...I'm moved past her level.  Anyway...where do i apply for AA programs because I'm tired of working and educating myself?  See problem is I havent met a minority that benefited from this "so called" program so I dont know who to ask or where the f##k to look!

Your english is appalling.  GED?

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »
Its stuff like this why im glad I dont live in the USA

In the UK we dont have shit like that over here and men are men, where as in america white men are so insecure its laughable.

True we're not half as poofy as white suburban middle class in the states...but still in london people are scared no doubt, its not a whole lot different, all the gangs have guns now, people do walk scared in many parts of town...fucked up if you ask me all the worst problems that exist in the usa now exist in london, manchester, birmingham, glasgow...no stopping it.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 04:33:32 PM »
British citizens voicing their concerns over high crime rates