Author Topic: Okay, this is odd, when sloppy white women show blk women how to get a booty...  (Read 7597 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
The woman's(redhead) name is Kai, and she is on shakinit.com. She has a big ass, but it ain't all that, more just wide hips, but she is sloppy looking. Here she is giving advice to a in shape black on how to do squats, but it's in relation to getting a booty, which the woman has. All the chica gotta do is some squats and lunges. I swear sistas will do anything to avoid going to the gym...

here are several of Kai

Parker

• Getbig V
Another one of Kai, her ass is nothing special

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
the whitey is just GROSS - the black girl is further humiliated  (other than the theme of the video) by being taught by the GROSS whitey girl.

All in All its a loser feast.
K

epic_alien

how many times did you whack off to that"sloppy white woman" parker?

its funny how you pretend to be disgusted by them, yet you spend alot of time looking at them

we all know the deal, you dont like your own  kind, and its easy to understand.

Parker

• Getbig V
how many times did you whack off to that"sloppy white woman" parker?

its funny how you pretend to be disgusted by them, yet you spend alot of time looking at them

we all know the deal, you dont like your own  kind, and its easy to understand.
None, her vids came up related to Melanie's...

Melanie has a bottom heavy freak physique. Kai, no she is just sloppy. And if you you have followed my posts, you know I spam the boards with phat ass women like Bria Myles. And I am one of the more prolific contributors to Baby Hercules' Hot and Symmetrical Sistas, which is on the Sex board.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Another one of Kai, her ass is nothing special

Why is she dressed like Storm Shadow from G.I.Joe?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
3 of the more common GetBig responses come to mind:

1.  All drugs
2.  All round big girl right thurrrr
3.  I just cracked me one off

:-\
~

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Its funny you bring up black women not going to the gym...Never thought about it, but every gym I have ever trained/worked at never seen a lot of sisters working out at all...
You Can't Do It!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
Its funny you bring up black women not going to the gym...Never thought about it, but every gym I have ever trained/worked at never seen a lot of sisters working out at all...
Because, they:
1) Don't have the time
2) Don't want to get their hair messed up
3) it's too hard.
4)Repeat 1-3

there is one, a aerobics instructor at my old gym, I should have gotten her number. She is on point, and sexy as hell! But, she always had energy, like WTF, it's 5am on a Sunday and you are wired up.
The regular black women members are of course, out of shape, or that sloppy in between look.

epic_alien

the hair excuse for the gym is certainly understandable.

i could not imagine the funk that would come out of the horse hair mop, thats glued to their  nappy ass scalp,

i dont blame them for not wanting to sweat one bit

Parker

• Getbig V
the hair excuse for the gym is certainly understandable.

i could not imagine the funk that would come out of the horse hair mop, thats glued to their  nappy ass scalp,

i dont blame them for not wanting to sweat one bit
::)
Not all black women have weaves or tracks, you do know that Paris Hilton has a weave and also gets tracks. SNL talked about this when she was on the show.

The issue is with their perms, they don't want to sweat them out.

Tombo

• Getbig V
you're passive-aggressive and reverse-racist parker

always posting some sort of comparison between white and coloured women, grow the fuck up.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
nice life skill.."i can jiggle my ass"
Odilly

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
god i hate black people

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
god i hate black people
I got your back brah

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Parker, I agree with you... it's not only "nothing special"... it's "NO-THing", ok.

The black woman is more prety and beautiful and sexy and has that sex appeal in her much more than that white cow.

what the hell was that anyway  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
you're passive-aggressive and reverse-racist parker

always posting some sort of comparison between white and coloured women, grow the fuck up.
::)

Did I not say that this video was related to the Melanie vid, and if you take a look you will see. Now, a chick with a booty is getting advice from a sloppy Ginger who yes does have a booty, but a out of shape one. Black women are known for their booty (their body), as it has been stated on here, numerous times by white men, that black women have the bodies, when on point. Why do Brazilian, PR, and other latin women have nice round booties---look to the soruce. West Africa.  They have the curves, so why is a chick who has a body getting advice from that cow? There is a deeper question at hand, that you have missed. Why would a woman do such a thing? Because of insecurity of her own beauty (body). Why would a woman who is the standard for round booty, not see it is her that the other woman should be seeking answers from?

Would you ask a fat man how to get thin?

BTW, there is no such thing as reverse racism, that like saying reverse inter-racial. Instead of reading in your own insecurities, look at what it is. And that is why i posted it. Plus, the added comical value as well.

Just go to shakinit.com and see what I mean.

god i hate black people
And they should care why?

I 've been wondering when you'd off yourself. At least you can actually say you accomplished something and saw it thru. Or will you eff that up as well?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Parker never does race related shit... that's g_thang and wiggs, they are like these... racist demon whores from hell :D, everything is racist, everything....

Parker makes intelligent and constructive views on everything, and THIS video I dont' even see it racially... the fact is... a perfect woman (black) is constructed by a cow (white woman) and it makes no sense....

the video is ridiculous... why does the woman who has a perfect figure let a cow tell her "how to better herself"....  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
Parker never does race related shit... that's g_thang and wiggs, they are like these... racist demon whores from hell :D, everything is racist, everything....

Parker makes intelligent and constructive views on everything, and THIS video I dont' even see it racially... the fact is... a perfect woman (black) is constructed by a cow (white woman) and it makes no sense....

the video is ridiculous... why does the woman who has a perfect figure let a cow tell her "how to better herself"....  :-\
At least you get it, others don't.
Maybe if i said, look at this fat woman tell this skinny woman how to get in shape, but it still would have turned out the same...people would have made even more comments than now on the same subject...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
yes i understood your point of view right away when i openned this thread.

but some people have a hard time to read properly.

But I think the video is real, it's not fake... it's just an incredibly dellusional woman cow who has got this brainwashed or just "lost" soul under her wings, and it's like those rednecks who have these gimps... but even worse because in this case the "gimp" is actually very good looking and sexy... oh the world...

Tombo

• Getbig V

nah there are always race related tones to his posts

9/10 of his posts will be race-related even in minor ways, the other 10% are cars or some shit

devilsmile

• Getbig V
nah there are always race related tones to his posts

9/10 of his posts will be race-related even in minor ways, the other 10% are cars or some shit

I don't see it.... if anything, Parker has a very neutral tongue when it comes to racial topics... it's piggs and g_twofaced who see a racist topic in a thread about beautiful women if there's no colored women in there  ::)... or cars as you mentiond... it's their field, not parkers

like when I posted pictures of my self, g-thang immidiately was confused why i disagreed with his oppinions because I was brown :D (a tann).. like it has anything to do with shit! Parker in the other hand was like; "ok, you posted pics"... but these race whores just... they just... it's preposterously stupid how they manage to make everything a race war :D

Tombo

• Getbig V
I don't see it.... if anything, Parker has a very neutral tongue when it comes to racial topics... it's piggs and g_twofaced who see a racist topic in a thread about beautiful women if there's no colored women in there  ::)... or cars as you mentiond... it's their field, not parkers

like when I posted pictures of my self, g-thang immidiately was confused why i disagreed with his oppinions because I was brown :D (a tann).. like it has anything to do with shit! Parker in the other hand was like; "ok, you posted pics"... but these race whores just... they just... it's preposterously stupid how they manage to make everything a race war :D

no doubt those two guys you mention are fucking bottom-feeding chucklefucks

devilsmile

• Getbig V
well, even if parker would get racial, I just don't see him as that... in so many threads he's been...

maby if parker has been challenged in to something racial he have played that game, but I don't think that's what parker is.

but back to the topic... I would actually want that woman in the video in my place so I could show her squats and lunges... I would want to spot her on stiff legg deadlifts... and then help her in stretching and... all that ... all that whitey stuff :D

;)