Author Topic: A TMZ Type Wrapup  (Read 14673 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: A TMZ Type Wrapup
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »
Clan down, balding abshooter!

;D

:'(

newmom

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 06:22:39 AM »
Most of ya are all of bunch of baldong, shaved headed (of that's a woard) or balding retards.

But that pm is real. Josh did send  me what this fool was sending him. I'm not saying to give josh internet hugs and have a love fest, I think he's a total nutcase and fucking loosecannon.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 06:23:48 AM »
Most of ya are all of bunch of baldong, shaved headed (of that's a woard) or balding retards.

That's not very nice at all.
E

newmom

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 06:30:43 AM »
That's not very nice at all.

But admit it, I'm right though. I said MOST

Damn talk about horrible spelling in that post.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 06:31:38 AM »

And who exactly are these "balding retards" you speak of?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »

I disagree actually. Over the years, this past incident notwithstanding, the Y boarders have been the most level headed people on here. What happened here with the personal info etc. is quite rare within this group. Almost every Y boarder has shared some personal info with someone else, it hardly ever gets posted though. That being said, who do you blame MORE for what happened, Alex or Avesher?
E

newmom

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
Danielson, you do know I was joking, perhaps you don't.

I agree about y boarders, for the most part they keep it real. Even fluffy. Of course some know personal shit, remember we are human.

Showstoppa, who I think did it or is to blame is irrelevant, IMO. But man the I told you so's I got were brutal

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 06:49:07 AM »
Danielson, you do know I was joking, perhaps you don't.

I agree about y boarders, for the most part they keep it real. Even fluffy. Of course some know personal shit, remember we are human.

Showstoppa, who I think did it or is to blame is irrelevant, IMO. But man the I told you so's I got were brutal

Who to blame is always relevant and who to blame is always Clavin.
E

newmom

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 06:58:40 AM »

Fluffy is a good eggo, he definately keeps it real.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 07:08:56 AM »
Danielson,

Every year someone's personal shit gets traded and then people say "Relax, it's only the internet".

We all know this shit will keep happening because it's cyclical. This isn't the first time someone home info has been handed out so someone here can feel cool and it won't be the last.

The only question to really be asked is: How close are people real life to their internet personalities? My guess is pretty fucking close.

We all know damn well anyone willing to risk someone's family members safety to look cool, on the internet, is a fucking douche. What I've yet to figure out is why people always say I'm the asshole for stating that simple fact. :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »

:D ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »
Danielson,

Every year someone's personal shit gets traded and then people say "Relax, it's only the internet".

We all know this shit will keep happening because it's cyclical. This isn't the first time someone home info has been handed out so someone here can feel cool and it won't be the last.

The only question to really be asked is: How close are people real life to their internet personalities? My guess is pretty fucking close.

We all know damn well anyone willing to risk someone's family members safety to look cool, on the internet, is a fucking douche. What I've yet to figure out is why people always say I'm the asshole for stating that simple fact. :)

Yeah, it has happened before. This time around I am not really sure what happened tbh. Avesher posted pics of Newmoms house or called her gym? Ok, but who gave Avesher the info? It appears as if Alex was behind it, but how did he get pics of her house? That's not something you usually PM someone. And what would be his motivation for doing so? I understand the Squadfather thing, he called Alexs' wife a monkey. This one is just a little confusing to me.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 07:22:17 AM »
Its confusing to most of us danny-boy.

And I too would like to know who the balding retards are ?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2010, 07:24:04 AM »

And I too would like to know who the balding retards are ?

"Helen of Troy" inadvertently starts the biggest fight of the year and gets a little cocky in the process?
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »
Yeah, it has happened before. This time around I am not really sure what happened tbh. Avesher posted pics of Newmoms house or called her gym? Ok, but who gave Avesher the info? It appears as if Alex was behind it, but how did he get pics of her house? That's not something you usually PM someone. And what would be his motivation for doing so? I understand the Squadfather thing, he called Alexs' wife a monkey. This one is just a little confusing to me.

Thats only part of it from what I'm hearing.Alex hacked into chaos's pm's,read them and then forwarded them to disturbia.disturbia gave chaos his password so chaos could see for himself.there were a bunch of pm's back and forth between chaos and newmom that Alex sent to disturbia.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 07:29:23 AM »

Thats only part of it from what I'm hearing.Alex hacked into chaos's pm's,read them and then forwarded them to disturbia.disturbia gave chaos his password so chaos could see for himself.there were a bunch of pm's back and forth between chaos and newmom that Alex sent to disturbia.

Hmmm, so he was just playing both sides privately, backing NM and Chaos publicly and just feeding the info to watch the "show"? I still blame you Clavin, why didn't you stop it sooner? ;)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 07:30:19 AM »

Alex was stupid to believe having a black wife would go over well on a site where a majority of the white guys use terms like mudshark, LOL! SF is the only one here who was honest and we all know it. :) Obviously no one thought it would get carried so far.

Even in the Squadfather case, his girl lives with a child. Letting someone get that far into your head or being on DA's dick bad enough to find and hand out that shit is gay. I challenged Benz and someone else who kept posting the address to put their own up if it "was no big deal" and no risk was involved. They both declined. :)

Calvin is behind all this shit, LOL!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 07:31:13 AM »
Hmmm, so he was just playing both sides privately, backing NM and Chaos publicly and just feeding the info to watch the "show"? I still blame you Clavin, why didn't you stop it sooner? ;)

Big Brother is on again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:07 AM »

Big Brother is on again.

That's a good excuse I guess. Boring cast this year, except for the Meow Meow. I like that dude.
E

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 07:49:18 AM »
I did not call her gym---so knock that off my list. How would I know what gym she goes to?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2010, 07:53:20 AM »
if you guys are interested I can post all 50 or so messages I got from this guy on facebook with the personal info.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 07:54:51 AM »
if you guys are interested I can post all 50 or so messages I got from this guy on facebook with the personal info.

I think we have had enough personal info lately Avesher. I wonder how that guy got so much stuff on people though.
E

newmom

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:22 AM »
Disturbia posting more pms doesn't solve anything. If im not mistaken the shot of my house came from google earth. All ya gotta do is put in the address.
calm down lincoln log I was kidding.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
That's a good excuse I guess. Boring cast this year, except for the Meow Meow. I like that dude.

The redhead has a nice rack and the girl who hardly gets any airtime is cute.

newmom

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 09:02:21 AM »
"Helen of Troy" inadvertently starts the biggest fight of the year and gets a little cocky in the process?

Are u kidding me.

As best as I can remember I started a welcome a y boarders thread and josh and nzmm went ape bananas on posts to me. Then nzmm started a newmoron thread and I think that's where josh  posted about what he would do to my daughter and that's where the shit hit the fan. Next thing I know picture of my house was posted in a knock knock thread started by josh and yea I bitched about it.
Has josh apologized, yes. Does it change what he did nope. Is josh the bad guy, that's not for me to say, ill keep my opinion to myself. Im not saying alex is innocent either. Again who I think is behind all of it is irrelevant I KNOW who didn't do it and he knows this. Lets go back to picking on fluffy and bf and gene bitching to each other