Author Topic: A TMZ Type Wrapup  (Read 14672 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: A TMZ Type Wrapup
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 10:15:46 AM »
WHO IS BRAD JESILOW ON FACEBOOK?

newmom

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2010, 12:17:56 PM »
WHO IS BRAD JESILOW ON FACEBOOK?

Im awaiting to hear from the powers to be from facebook. Will they send me who nor what that I don't know

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2010, 01:10:02 PM »
Im awaiting to hear from the powers to be from facebook. Will they send me who nor what that I don't know

LOL Hillarious, now "making up" with the guy you cried about 2 days ago supposedly threatning to "rape" your daughter with a baseball bat... Hope you find out soon, I'll be curious to know who took the time to dig my wife's name (well close enough) and digg my last 4-5 addresses...

In the meantime, final chapter: http://tinyurl.com/268q6yy

newmom

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2010, 01:46:01 PM »
LOL Hillarious, now "making up" with the guy you cried about 2 days ago supposedly threatning to "rape" your daughter with a baseball bat... Hope you find out soon, I'll be curious to know who took the time to dig my wife's name (well close enough) and digg my last 4-5 addresses...

Wtf do you saying making up with josh. Because I want to know who sent josh my address and shit. Yea ok. Did josh send me a few pms via facebook yes. He showed me the pms he posted yes he did, he apologized pubicly yea he did.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2010, 02:14:28 PM »

alex--if you werrent such an ass to me and wouldnt exploit my info in every horrible way possible I would actually let you on my facebook account to look at the messages and onto my getbig account to look at them

however, as bizarre as this sounds, I owuld let newmom on all my accounts to look at the pms because it was all her personal info and if she wants

ho

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »
why is it fuking up when i try and type---she can go on my accounts if she wants--end of sentence

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »
LOL epic..  what is it with unemployed ppl in their 40's with mental issues hugging each other after threatning to "rape" each other or kids or whatever the fuck up...

LOL!!!!!! makes me laugh... now what, exchange numbers, and in about week wha, sexting and swapping pics LOL!!!!

DEANNE, I told you to stop spreading your personal life ALL OVER and relying on internet douches for "comfort".....

Lesson fucking learned and don't make me the bad guy after beggin us to delete shit for week on end.... when we deal with your little drama, it's time loss posting about cooler shit like stogies and ass concepts etc...

Now lighten the fuck up and move on.

<this post took 90 seconds to load on the server LOL!!>

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »
alex is there any reason you repeatedly tell people to move on yet you keep posting on the same subject? oh the ironing

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »
alex is there any reason you repeatedly tell people to move on yet you keep posting on the same subject? oh the ironing

It's not over until I say it is, Joshua "Look at me I'm crazy and I've beat up like 27 ppl at work and proud of it" Relahuk.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2010, 03:19:01 PM »
It's not over until I say it is, Joshua "Look at me I'm crazy and I've beat up like 27 ppl at work and proud of it" Relahuk.

a. I didnt say I was proud
b. kicking your fat ass would be about a 12 second job--it astonished me what a pussy you are for a big guy

alex--0 fights in life--gauthier

pretty easy to talk shit 1500 miles away hey superstar?

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »
a. I didnt say I was proud
b. kicking your fat ass would be about a 12 second job--it astonished me what a pussy you are for a big guy
alex--0 fights in life--gauthier
pretty easy to talk shit 1500 miles away hey superstar?

Don't assume shit Lardo... I bounced for 4 years, I've seen waaaaay crazier than "TankTank"... they all hit the ground faster than the next one.. often without a single punch.. That's on top of 15 years of Judo, 2nd Dan and 3 tours at the National level.. look it bitch, you've got sooo much time on your hand anyway right.. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2010, 03:32:35 PM »
Don't assume shit Lardo... I bounced for 4 years, I've seen waaaaay crazier than "TankTank"... they all hit the ground faster than the next one.. often without a single punch.. That's on top of 15 years of Judo, 2nd Dan and 3 tours at the National level.. look it bitch, you've got sooo much time on your hand anyway right.. 

o brother another internet cage fighter---a fat one no less

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »
"Ass concepts" sounds like a thread I would start. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »
"Ass concepts" sounds like a thread I would start. :)
Well?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »
Well?

I can't give away too many secrets because the information may be misused on unsuspecting ani.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
I can't give away too many secrets because the information may be misused on unsuspecting ani.
;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »
well at least alex lets me on his board to defend myself

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:03 PM »
It got out of hand but it's hard to feel sorry for NZMM. He brought it on himself when he said "my personal info. is out there and it doesn't bother me" in one of those threads. And given that he's thrown mine around on here for the last few years he shouldn't be upset that his finally came out.

That said, he can bury the hatchet and post again. The fact that he lives in CA and works at DHL isn't a big deal.

I had no issue with my name, photos etc being out there for every one to see..... but revealing where I work is taking it too far.... what say some sicko comes in and wants to start shit with me coz one time I said he was gayer than elton john playing "guess how long I can touch my toes" around 12 naked Ugandan sailors.....

anyway, i took screen shots of alex posting my info, so if shit does go down im sure there are laws against that.....
P

Alex23

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2010, 12:16:42 AM »
I had no issue with my name, photos etc being out there for every one to see..... but revealing where I work is taking it too far.... what say some sicko comes in and wants to start shit with me coz one time I said he was gayer than elton john playing "guess how long I can touch my toes" around 12 naked Ugandan sailors.....

anyway, i took screen shots of alex posting my info, so if shit does go down im sure there are laws against that.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!! "laws" oh brother.... epic shit scared of The Sultan23 of the Internets...

Are there laws against this?:

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!! "laws" oh brother.... epic shit scared of The Sultan23 of the Internets...

probably not, but who cares if there is? Would you like the phone number of my local police? How long does it take you to understand charges and jail dont even make me blink? Ive been in and out so many times its passe. So give up on that angle, its ultra ineffective

you're really failing alex, maybe go hump that porch monkey wife for a bit and come back later

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2010, 12:23:47 AM »

Damn, Sounds like Josh is prejudice just a tad..lol.  The whole thing is crazy and all but Alex's wife had nothing to do with it to be calling her a N i gger.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »
Damn, Sounds like Josh is prejudice just a tad..lol.  The whole thing is crazy and all but Alex's wife had nothing to do with it to be calling her a N i gger.

like i said on the other board
its no secret I am racist--it is how I am--Im not sorry for it

people have views on things in the world, that is one of mine, I think race mixing is very wrong

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2010, 12:28:44 AM »
like i said on the other board
its no secret I am racist--it is how I am--Im not sorry for it

people have views on things in the world, that is one of mine, I think race mixing is very wrong

To each there own.  I am not a fan of it either but only when I see some ghetto ass loser turning out young white chicks and ruining their lives.  Alex's wife is probably not ghetto judging by Flexingtons demeanor.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2010, 12:31:08 AM »
shouldnt we be more concerned with Genes bee problems anyways, the man is losing his marbles

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2010, 12:36:52 AM »
yes I tried to help him.  Don told him not to listen to me though.  :'(