Author Topic: Ron This is Just Something People Should Know  (Read 8531 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Ron This is Just Something People Should Know
« on: July 22, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
so if you choose to take it down obviously you are the boss, I was just asked to post it on gossip and opinions so more people see it and are aware:

So here's an explanation of what happened on a certain other board and here if anyone cares, and I have someone reputable on here who will back up certain things I say:

So ya, theres no doubt, I fuked up with some of the things I said to newmom and about her kid, it was wrong. But as we all know, I tend to go off axis at times and keep spouting at the mouth. So through this whole arguing with everyone, soem guy named Brad Jesilow on facebook sends me about 50 or so messages with an absolute ton of newmoms info and some of chaos and a tiny bit of alex's. I bicker back and forth with chaos and alex kicks me off his board and attacks me in public on the board while at the same time kissing my ass in pm's.

Now heres the kicker. Alex pm'd me (and chaos has personally looked at these I let him in my account) pm's that newmom and chaos were exchanging on his site. He went right into their accounts and took the pm's and forwarded them to me. So if he is doing taht, you can pretty much guarantee he is looking at everyones pm's and personal info.  Nice.

Then some dude phoned the gym newmom trains at saying she looked good in what she was wearing and accurately described her outfit.  Thats when I realized shit had gone to far. I sent her some of Brad Jesilows messages on facebook regarding her personal info he sent me.

here is a screenshot of alex's pm to me kissing my ass (bullshit lies) and then the hacks he made into newmoms and chaos' accounts on alphamale and sent me their pm's from that site they sent to each other

Dude I personally appologize... we're trying to restore your shit as we speak....

Check this out.. btw thanks for showing me cankles true colors..  

<br /><br />newmom: I took 3 vicoden an hour ago and my heart is still racing. Do you think alex and josh a running a game.&nbsp; I cant relax you do realize my kid lives with me and I got some creep posting pictures of my house. I dunno alex sent me a pm stating in no way he is helena.

So essentially what I am saying is if you post on that other forum, Alex IS 100% looking at your pm's your personal info, password and anything else. Someone else warned that Alex is taking the password from that forum and seeing if it works on the persons email, facebook, etc etc.  This isnt me being a wacko or bitter, this is fact, it happened to newmom and chaos.

spinnis

Re: Ron This is Just Something People Should Know
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:12 PM »
thats pretty fucked up. Epic changing password as we speek lol

edit* actually had a random ass password over there lol

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 02:13:56 PM »
God praise social networking.... ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 02:14:58 PM »
Wow... low..

exchanging recipes

OUTED  :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »
exchanging recipes

OUTED  :P

Who forwarded you the PMs exchanged between Chaos and Newmom? Was it Alex or the Admin guy?

I'm glad I didn't send any PM to anyone there, lol. Spying on members = very bad move.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 02:23:21 PM »
oh the drama  :D :D :D
tank u jesus

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »
and then Alex goes and uses one of his gimmicks (spitfire) to make me look bad and responds using his own account saying I dont have time for this.

I WILL PERSONALLY ALLOW ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ACCESS TO MY GETBIG ACCOUNT TO LOOK AT THE PM ALEX SENT ME OF THE MESSAGES HE HACKED FROM NEWMOMS ACCOUNT AND CHAOS' ACCOUNT---this will further verify there is no photoshopping, no misquoting, no errors of any kind in proving that alex is looking at everyones pm's and sucking up their personal info on that site.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 02:31:06 PM »

so overload---does that mean its right that alex took newmoms and chaos' pm's and forwarded them to me, the loosest cannon on this site?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 02:45:55 PM »
Someone posted on FatAlex's site that you threaten to rape newmom's daughter with a baseball bat and posted pics of her house is that true?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »
omg this just gets more funny every post alex makes

so essentially he is saying I hacked into his alphamaleforum, then hacked into chaos and newmoms accounts, took their pms, then hacked into alex's getbig account and pm'd them to my disturbia account, and then blamed it all on alex.

or he's saying someone else pm'd me the info on getbig, even though I have posted screenshots that he pm'd me those messages and let people look in my getbig pm's for proof

I did this apparently, yet I dont even know what SMF stand for---damn I am amazing

plz post more alex

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 02:46:45 PM »
Some dumb fucking people joining Alex's site, he's a powerhungry,2 faced, drama queen, always has been.Anyone who couldnt guess that the second you joined he wasnt looking in to all your info needs a real lesson 101 on judging someones character.I know nothing of all this latest drama and I posted this before Disturbia even made this thread.

He def was in new zealand this time last year, I say that with 100% certainty.Also anyone who posts on alphamale forum is asking to have their ip's traced and their passwords looked at and Alex trying the same password with their emails, facebooks etc.I hope anyone who did join there had the sense to use a unique password to that site.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 02:57:58 PM »

so overload---does that mean its right that alex took newmoms and chaos' pm's and forwarded them to me, the loosest cannon on this site?

No.

I knew this was possible because my brother is a IT guru, but i thought Alex had "some" integrity.

What he did is wrong, plain and simple.

8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »
Ah, life online.....twisted, juvenile and partially insane.  Real life......well...that must be no life for some.   Sad really.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »
but i thought Alex had "some" integrity.

Lol?When has he ever shown any?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »
now alex and the alphamalestrator on that board are saying something about I decrypted the database---wtf does decrypt the database even mean?  They spend all hours of the day telling me how stupid I am and what a loser I am who knows nothing and now they have me decrypting a database?  wow

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »
This is insane....People are doing this over the internet, just imagine what they might do in real life.....
You Can't Do It!!!

newmom

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 03:05:02 PM »
Oh FFS

And yea I have a script. I can't see any jpegs as of now

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
This is insane....People are doing this over the internet, just imagine what they might do in real life.....

I dont have much else to keep me busy

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »
That's just pathetic. If I was newmom or one of the persons concerned I'd really consider to to take legal action; that shit is not even funny.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »
now alex and the alphamalestrator on that board are saying something about I decrypted the database---wtf does decrypt the database even mean?  They spend all hours of the day telling me how stupid I am and what a loser I am who knows nothing and now they have me decrypting a database?  wow

what about the part about rapping the bitch's daughter with a baseball bat? did you realy say that too?

They also say you called her gym.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:25 PM »
Lol, funniest part about that site is that its all the weakminded social climbers that joined, wanting to be part of the "new scene" exactly the type of thing that typifies a beta, the mind boggles sometimes  ;D Im willing to bet that Alex now has fairly in depth info on around 50% of that forum, god help you all lol

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 03:10:03 PM »
what about the part about rapping the bitch's daughter with a baseball bat? did you realy say that too?

They also say you called her gym.

hi officer

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 03:10:34 PM »
I still can't believe that there are people that don't see FatAlex for exactly what he is and always has been, the biggest fucking douchebag loser friendless drama queen bitch this site has ever seen.
He's been doing shit exactly like this for years.  
Ed and Block warned everyone about him years ago. Believe them now?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 03:11:06 PM »
Oh FFS

And yea I have a script. I can't see any jpegs as of now

This is the same thing as going through someone's gabage and posting up a bunch of their personal info on the community market board....There will be laws written soon for this shit
You Can't Do It!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »
I still can't believe that there are people that don't see FatAlex for exactly what he is and always has been, the biggest fucking douchebag loser friendless drama queen bitch this site has ever seen.
He's been doing shit exactly like this for years.  
Ed and Block warned everyone about him years ago. Believe them now?

if i had computer smarts and could hack shit I'd be a monster

of course I'd probably never be allowed to touch a computer again