Author Topic: hawaii backyard fights. Holy Shit  (Read 22304 times)

spinnis

hawaii backyard fights. Holy Shit
« on: July 22, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Fucking hell, they all have decent skills also, fucking awesome lol

does everyone know how to fight there or what lol

spinnis

Re: hawaii backyard fights. Holy Shit
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
2:34

epic just normal looking everday dudes that can FIGHT THEIR ASS OFF and the dude that has the cap is just smiling during the entire time lol

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »
take away the guns and knifes and all of those dudes and tougher then every blood or crip thug

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
lol even the girl fights are good haha

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 05:11:18 PM »
Keith, what were the fights like in Hawaii?

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »
Fucking Bj penn's EVERYWHERE lol

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 05:14:33 PM »
Looks like a bunch of street rats that prob. spend the days fightin' instead of going to school or work.  It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, i guess.  Good vid either way.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 05:17:11 PM »
take away the guns and knifes and all of those dudes and tougher then every blood or crip thug
Fucking Bj penn's EVERYWHERE lol

Are  we watching the same video  ???

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »
Yep everyone fights there

Keith, what were the fights like in Hawaii?

Those were all kids fighting.  I only saw a few fights in clubs.  BJ used to get picked on all the time that's why he took up BJJ.  One good thing though is they mostly use their fists.  Unlike in other places where they use guns.  Sure there are guns but compared to other places not many.  Mostly because everyone only wears shorts and rarely shirts.  No where to hide a gun.  
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:38 PM »
Are  we watching the same video  ???

dude, compare that to you Average streetfight. a few sucked both most were AWESOME Street fights.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 05:20:14 PM »
Yep everyone fights there

Those were all kids fighting.  I only saw a few fights in clubs.  BJ used to get picked on all the time that's why he took up BJJ.  One good thing though is they mostly use their fists.  Unlike in other places where they use guns.  Sure there are guns but compared to other places not many.  Mostly because everyone only wears shorts and rarely shirts.  No where to hide a gun.  

at 00:10 when his friends comes in to help and he pushes him away. Fucking honor right thurr

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 05:22:18 PM »

lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 05:23:59 PM »
2:34

epic just normal looking everday dudes that can FIGHT THEIR ASS OFF and the dude that has the cap is just smiling during the entire time lol

More like 2 everyday dudes with no guard

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 05:26:02 PM »
dude, compare that to you Average streetfight. a few sucked both most were AWESOME Street fights.

Sorry ,I forgot you live in Sweden  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »
Skinny kids slapping each other.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 05:32:13 PM »

dude I know some tough swedes but they would get their fucking Asses handed to them by some of those dudes. fucking hell.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »
Yeah, Swede seems to be obsessed with the "street fights" and cage fighters.

Thing is, many of those fights in the vids, dudes either have beef, could be over a girl, disrespect, or gang initiations, same with the girls. The girls tend to be more brutal. There are tons of "beatdown" vids, the only plus side ro me is that they are using their fists not weapons. But, you don't see the police, the arrests, and the criminal records that exist due to the fights. Nor do you see the inability to get a job due to the "guilty" charges on their records.

I'm waiting for Swede to post a vid on social issues, the sciences, or philosophy, but I gather that won't happen until he's 26-30 yrs old. Once the "fight" gets old.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 05:41:20 PM »
 ::)  You are fucking pathetic.  No one that has ever been in a real fight or knows how to fight would think those fat Hawaiin slobs are good fighters.  I mean has your ugly ass ever even been in a fucking fight?  Obviously not.  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  You prove just how clueless you are every time you post stupid shit like this.  But I forgot you train "a little" in muay thai and shootfighting.    ;D

You've obviously never been kicked in the nuts too. Aka you've never been in a real street fight.  That last clip with the dudes with boxing gloves on?  Are you fucking serious?  Look at how far apart the guy in the black's legs are apart.........he'd go down like a little girl with a kuntao kick to his fucking ball sack.  You must not get out much Swede.  Although the Swedish are never known for being bad asses.  LMAO!  Loser!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 05:45:25 PM »
haha, I guess your options are limited when you're poor.  It's either, kick someone's ass, or hang out on the street corner.
Fighting is utterly pointless.
You win=lawsuit
You lose=lawsuit/busted face

The guy in the first video with the green hat was nice...haha.  I someone started moving that quick and I was fighting them, I'd simply walk away and say, "Well done...you win."
hahah
N

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »
fast forward to 0:26 and you'd understand my point.   ::)

One swift kick to the nuts and most of those kids would be on the grown with their balls coming out of their  mouth whining like a little bitch.  Swede your'e nothing but a fucking bitch ghetto loser who knows fuck all about "fighting".  that's why you spend all your time watching wrestling and oohiing and aahing over stupid shit like what's in the video.

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 05:48:06 PM »
I'm waiting for Swede to post a vid on social issues, the sciences, or philosophy, but I gather that won't happen until he's 26-30 yrs old. Once the "fight" gets old.

Due I was just showing how refreshing these controlled fights are rather then stabbing someone ion the back or shoting them with ytour glock or soemthing.
Just disputes that ends in normal fights and then its all good again...

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »
lol, have you recovered now mcanus? after the epic 7 pages beating you took? hahahahah

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »
Due I was just showing how refreshing these controlled fights are rather then stabbing someone ion the back or shoting them with ytour glock or soemthing.
Just disputes that ends in normal fights and then its all good again...

LMAO!  Controlled fights?  You sound like an idiot.  Seriously dude..........

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
Look at how far apart the guy in the black's legs are apart.........he'd go down like a little girl with a kuntao kick to his fucking ball sack

you just missed the entire fucking point,m Hawaians doesnt seem do that type of shit like your pussy ass would.

They just brawl, no head stomps or nothing. these days you hear about fucking stabbing in fights all the time etc. no one just fights. and ONE on ONE =)
No one got kicked in the end by someone friends when it went on the ground etc.

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »

LMAO!  Controlled fights?  You sound like an idiot.  Seriously dude..........

controlled as in everyone got either PULLED OFF at the end or they stopepd right away when someone was down. That is a Controlled streetfight. Except ONE in the entire vid.

I bet your ass iss still sore right? and you're trying to "get back" at me hahahaha its going great lol!