Author Topic: Man, unreal  (Read 9312 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Man, unreal
« on: July 22, 2010, 05:10:08 PM »
God Alex lies about everything, it absolutely stuns me that it appears everyone is falling for it.

thats a shame

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Man, unreal
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »

it never stops---hes saying some guy (Brad Jesilow) from facebook hacked alpha forum and then alex's getbig account and sent me the pm's after hacking all that.

come on alex just spit the truth out

earlier you claimed I was the one who hacked alpha and then your getbig account and pm'd my disturbia account the messages

so which one is it?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
God Alex lies about everything, it absolutely stuns me that it appears everyone is falling for it.

thats a shame

In that thread, Alex says he installed that mod (I posted about) in November, even though the SMF site says it was only released in March of this year. Go figure ;D

Oh well, thanks to you all for a couple of hours of solid entertainment - best action we've had here in a while, lol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 05:42:25 PM »
In that thread, Alex says he installed that mod I posted about in November, even though the SMF site says it was only released in March of this year. Go figure ;D

Oh well, thanks to you all for a couple of hours of solid entertainment - best action we've had here in a while, lol.

no worries
he banned me from his site, blocked me on facebook and blocked my pm's on here. Nothing to hide?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 05:46:45 PM »
In that thread, Alex says he installed that mod (I posted about) in November, even though the SMF site says it was only released in March of this year. Go figure ;D

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA??????????

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »
:o

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
Give it a fucking rest Josh... you win... ever thought about why I sent you that PM in the first place?

I'm shutting down my shit site, don't have time for that shit anymore... and I didn't block you on facebook...stop being a drama queen...

kiwiol, there's about 1200 mods for SMF and a dozen for encryption... stop acting like a smart ass...

Have fun guys.. I guess ya'll be stuck posting on here ;D don't waste too much time on here, it's not good for your careers, especially when josh sends emails to your work place ;D

GodFucking Speed, stay in touch homos...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
Was a good forum for its short run.  :'(

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »
Give it a fucking rest Josh... you win... ever thought about why I sent you that PM in the first place?

I'm shutting down my shit site, don't have time for that shit anymore... and I didn't block you on facebook...stop being a drama queen...

kiwiol, there's about 1200 mods for SMF and a dozen for encryption... stop acting like a smart ass...

Have fun guys.. I guess ya'll be stuck posting on here ;D don't waste too much time on here, it's not good for your careers, especially when josh sends emails to your work place ;D

GodFucking Speed, stay in touch homos...

I sent an email to your work?

Post it and I will crawl down to San Diego on my knees and suck your fukin fat dick if I sent any type of email to your work---on my mothers eyes I say this

well at least he boned up to the truth that he did what he did

edit: aww the big baby took his toys and went home--caught in a web of his lies his only action was to shut down his site and call everyone from there losers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »
Was a good forum for its short run.  :'(
X2

Too much Alphatestosterone flowing over there, bound to be some tension.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
I'll always wonder who the mystery guy is who sent me all the information on facebook---Brad Jesilow (obv not real name)

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »
I sent an email to your work?
Post it and I will crawl down to San Diego on my knees and suck your fukin fat dick if I sent any type of email to your work---on my mothers eyes I say this well at least he boned up to the truth that he did what he did
edit: aww the big baby took his toys and went home--caught in a web of his lies his only action was to shut down his site and call everyone from there losers

Well make up your mind Joshua, you said you did... which one is it? oh and btw, I'm off today ;D

Nothing to do with being a baby... don't have time for that shit, deal with losers like you... why would I? 

should've known better that's how it would turn once the bottom of the getbig barrel shows up, Special Ed was right...

Have fun guys.  

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
If an actual e-mails was sent, it seems like somebody is owed a blow job.

Just sayin'. :)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 06:33:30 PM »
Well make up your mind Joshua, you said you did... which one is it? oh and btw, I'm off today ;D

Nothing to do with being a baby... don't have time for that shit, deal with losers like you... why would I? 

should've known better that's how it would turn once the bottom of the getbig barrel shows up, Special Ed was right...

Have fun guys.  

a. me saying I did it and actually doing it are 2 different things

b. dont blame me for your site closing---you banned me from it, why close it? Im gone and now allowed back. Why close it? Is it because you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar (other peoples accounts). Quit playing the blame game alex. You fucked up, got caught.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 06:34:48 PM »
If an actual e-mails was sent, it seems like somebody is owed a blow job.

Just sayin'. :)

listen blacktard,.....saying and doing are 2 different things,.....if its been sent get him to post it

fukin nixxers

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 06:39:51 PM »
listen blacktard,.....saying and doing are 2 different things,.....if its been sent get him to post it

fukin nixxers

You finally got your sense of humor back, LOL!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »
DAMN....some fucked up goings on  :P

Tell you one thing....I'm never sending a PM to any of you bitches, none of you can be trusted

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »
a. me saying I did it and actually doing it are 2 different things
b. dont blame me for your site closing---you banned me from it, why close it? Im gone and now allowed back. Why close it? Is it because you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar (other peoples accounts). Quit playing the blame game alex. You fucked up, got caught.

Ever thought why I would send you an email like that, knowing too well you would turn around and do what you did?

Kinda proving my point, there's no upswing, Special Ed told me it would happen eventually; the bottom of the barrel would show up and fuck things up.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 06:50:11 PM »
DAMN....some fucked up goings on  :P

Tell you one thing....I'm never sending a PM to any of you bitches, none of you can be trusted

If you never send anything that you wouldn't say in public anyway... Then you're fine.

Reality is simple... Stand behind your mouth.

Tell the truth and it doesn't matter anyway... What's someone gonna say? Ooooh... Look at them... They told the fucking truth.

Who cares.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »
Ever thought why I would send you an email like that, knowing too well you would turn around and do what you did?

Kinda proving my point, there's no upswing, Special Ed told me it would happen eventually; the bottom of the barrel would show up and fuck things up.

you wanted to be exposed as going into newmoms and chaos' account?
why would you want that? that makes no sense

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
No Stress guys, like tu said... who fucking cares...

Have fun on getbig...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 06:55:03 PM »
If you never send anything that you wouldn't say in public anyway... Then you're fine.

Reality is simple... Stand behind your mouth.

Tell the truth and it doesn't matter anyway... What's someone gonna say? Ooooh... Look at them... They told the fucking truth.

Who cares.

I have nothing to worry about, I've never said shit behind someone's back that i wouldn't say to their face. If someone wants to try and take the time to "out" me, they will be very bored. I'm not a spy...I don't lead a double life.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 06:57:35 PM »
I have nothing to worry about, I've never said shit behind someone's back that i wouldn't say to their face. If someone wants to try and take the time to "out" me, they will be very bored. I'm not a spy...I don't lead a double life.

Me neither dude... me neither.

I think it's much ado about nothing though.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »
Double agent, CIA-type shit going on here. And at the end of the road, Ernst Stavro Blofeld NZMM.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »
Double agent, CIA-type shit going on here. And at the end of the road, Ernst Stavro Blofeld NZMM.
just as i suspected....i knew this was a matter of national security.........it shall be on all major media outlets by morning!!!

bench