Author Topic: Dawn Marie is in the SHIT:  (Read 12179 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dawn Marie is in the SHIT:
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »
Maybe everyone who gave her a buck should get to put their dick in her mouth for 5 minutes. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 03:12:13 PM »
Maybe everyone who gave her a buck should get to put their dick in her mouth for 5 minutes. 

At one time, that wouldn't even have been necessary.
 :)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 06:26:03 AM »

Didn't she earn enough as a diva to not have to resort to such shenanigans? I had no idea  :(

I didn't mind her. She gave 110% to the lame story lines they gave her.

No homo

;D
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 07:02:12 AM »
Didn't she earn enough as a diva to not have to resort to such shenanigans? I had no idea  :(

I didn't mind her. She gave 110% to the lame story lines they gave her.

No homo

;D

The only Diva's that got a decent payday where Trish Stratus who netted 600,000 plus 20% of her merchandise sales and women like Torrie Wilson who did a playboy spread on top of her WWE 286,000 salary. Victoria got 250,000. Divas that are lower on the totam pole only get like 80,000 which by their standards is nothing.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »
The only Diva's that got a decent payday where Trish Stratus who netted 600,000 plus 20% of her merchandise sales and women like Torrie Wilson who did a playboy spread on top of her WWE 286,000 salary. Victoria got 250,000. Divas that are lower on the totam pole only get like 80,000 which by their standards is nothing.

Pretty sad that those whores consider $80k/yr as "nothing" when I remember Ricky Morton saying the biggest year the RnR ever had was about $120k and they probably wrestled 300 plus times to get it.....and they were often the headline!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 07:54:36 AM »
Pretty sad that those whores consider $80k/yr as "nothing" when I remember Ricky Morton saying the biggest year the RnR ever had was about $120k and they probably wrestled 300 plus times to get it.....and they were often the headline!
They probably netted more with other clauses in their salaries, gates, etc. But still, that is how the territories were those days in the eighties.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 08:27:45 AM »
They probably netted more with other clauses in their salaries, gates, etc. But still, that is how the territories were those days in the eighties.

Actually, I think Morton meant that was with gates.....they had very little salaries at that time.  I think that is what a lot of the younger generation just doesn't get.  The reason guys like Flair rose to the top is because it was up to them to get fans to come out to the live events.  No massive marketing push, etc... just guys talking trash to get people interested in going to the local hs to either see Flair back it up, or see Magnum TA shut his mouth......man, oh man do I miss that pro wrestling.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »
Actually, I think Morton meant that was with gates.....they had very little salaries at that time.  I think that is what a lot of the younger generation just doesn't get.  The reason guys like Flair rose to the top is because it was up to them to get fans to come out to the live events.  No massive marketing push, etc... just guys talking trash to get people interested in going to the local hs to either see Flair back it up, or see Magnum TA shut his mouth......man, oh man do I miss that pro wrestling.
Nothing beat the time when Flair got Magnum TA a suit and said he'd fit it right just for him and expense the cost at his own taylor. Good times. I miss those days too.

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2010, 06:22:16 AM »

Still massively depressed by this. Maybe she felt entitlement. (absolutely no excuse for what she is accused of)

By entitlement I mean annoyed she didn't earn as much as others who did Playboy.

Annoyed because she was unceremoniously dumped after working her arse off for the WWE.

Few get the send off Trish Stratus got. Look at what they did to Lita.               

Dawn Marie had something fresh and different about her.

Still hoping it's a mix up and someone else did it and framed her.

:( :( :( :( :(
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2010, 07:23:15 AM »

Still massively depressed by this. Maybe she felt entitlement. (absolutely no excuse for what she is accused of)

By entitlement I mean annoyed she didn't earn as much as others who did Playboy.

Annoyed because she was unceremoniously dumped after working her arse off for the WWE.

Few get the send off Trish Stratus got. Look at what they did to Lita.               

Dawn Marie had something fresh and different about her.

Still hoping it's a mix up and someone else did it and framed her.

:( :( :( :( :(

The world is full of weird people. Who knows the real story.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
So, WTF ever happened with this?
I presume if there was any truth to the allegations against Dawn that we'd have heard about it.
Then again, if proven innocent, you'd think she'd want the word spread to clear her name & reputation.

This whole story was just abruptly dropped and forgotten about quicker than a shitty WCW angle.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 04:55:28 AM »
So, WTF ever happened with this?
I presume if there was any truth to the allegations against Dawn that we'd have heard about it.
Then again, if proven innocent, you'd think she'd want the word spread to clear her name & reputation.

This whole story was just abruptly dropped and forgotten about quicker than a shitty WCW angle.
Probably just all bullshit internet propaganda. If it had any real merit to it we would be hearing of all kinds of court dates, allegations, etc.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 06:12:03 AM »
Probably just all bullshit internet propaganda. If it had any real merit to it we would be hearing of all kinds of court dates, allegations, etc.

Probably.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 06:52:50 AM »

Probably.
From what I understand, she is pregnant again and expecting her second child.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2011, 06:01:23 AM »
BUMP.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 09:59:48 AM »
From what I understand, she is pregnant again and expecting her second child.

So that is where mass has been....going to ultrasound visits, birthing classes, etc...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »
I've searched high and low over the last twenty-two months for updates to this story, but haven't found so much as a whisper either way.
While I don't know whatever came of the allegations, I did come across this: http://www.onlybobsopinion.net/2012/02/help-out-jimmy-snuka.html

Apparently, Dawn's foundation is still operating...
And, apparently, Superfly needs a new ankle.

I just killed two birds with one stone! ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
Dawn Marie is in the SHIT - UPDATE:
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 04:19:15 PM »

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
I think it is pretty apparent that this is a BS charity. I read that she suppsoedly raised money for Jerry Lynn which he never saw a dime of and more recently had an event for Kamala who hasnt seen a dime a well..

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2012, 04:50:35 AM »
I think it is pretty apparent that this is a BS charity. I read that she suppsoedly raised money for Jerry Lynn which he never saw a dime of and more recently had an event for Kamala who hasnt seen a dime a well..

Dawn Marie: the "American Red Cross" of wrestling.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
Even if it was a legit charity, I'm not so sure that washed-up ex-wrestlers who made plenty of money yet decided to snort it, ingest it or waste it, really qualify over children.....or heck even animals.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
Even if it was a legit charity, I'm not so sure that washed-up ex-wrestlers who made plenty of money yet decided to snort it, ingest it or waste it, really qualify over children.....or heck even animals.

I couldn't agree more.