Author Topic: Question for people who know/use HGH  (Read 1490 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Question for people who know/use HGH
« on: July 23, 2010, 09:39:32 AM »
So I'm currently using 4iu's of HGH in the am. I have 8 iu bottles and use 4 iu's of water per 8 iu's but my question is I want to up the dose to like 8 iu's. I have an 8 iu bottle does it matter how much water I use? I was thinking of using 2 iu's of water per 8 iu bottle.
All Gas!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Question for people who know/use HGH
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
makes no difference how much water, just use enough so that the powder is fully dissolved...

okucougar_6

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 02:17:43 AM »
You use ius of water? I would recommend using ML. For one bottle of Gh 8iu's use 2ml of water, so 1ml would equal 4iu's. This way if some of the Gh drops out not as much of it is wasted. Just my 2 cents.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:55 AM »
You use ius of water? I would recommend using ML. For one bottle of Gh 8iu's use 2ml of water, so 1ml would equal 4iu's. This way if some of the Gh drops out not as much of it is wasted. Just my 2 cents.

??? ::) OK
All Gas!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 07:39:26 AM »
So I'm currently using 4iu's of HGH in the am. I have 8 iu bottles and use 4 iu's of water per 8 iu's but my question is I want to up the dose to like 8 iu's. I have an 8 iu bottle does it matter how much water I use? I was thinking of using 2 iu's of water per 8 iu bottle.

The vials I have are 10ius and I use one ml of water with them.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »
1ml of water = 10iu's I get that.

I was just wanted to avoid shooting 8iu's of solution and use less water but wasn't sure if it really mattered as to how much water I used.

I use a slin pin to draw my water and inject. Currently drawing 4 iu's of water for my 8iu bottle and I draw out 2iu's which equals 4iu's of growth.
All Gas!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
It doesn't matter if you do it the way you are.  More volume of water makes it easier to get the dose right is all.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »
The more water the bigger the shot. The bigger the shot the more uncomfortable the shot. Sometimes less is more ;D

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 09:24:21 PM »
The more water the bigger the shot. The bigger the shot the more uncomfortable the shot. Sometimes less is more ;D
  Agreed, but we're talking about less than 1/2 a cc here.