Author Topic: Kai 9 weeks out  (Read 7369 times)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Kai 9 weeks out
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:07:09 AM »

It's only GAY if you want it to be!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Kai 9 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:17 AM »

Kevin Levrone did the same...On video...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:38:13 AM »
Kevin Levrone did the same...On video...

kai green g@y s##t gets old.  it reminds me of people calling prince g@y for playing the roll.  kai has a lot of slick yorker in him and knows the audience he is playing to in bbing but always has a woman by his side n an apt full nude women drawings.  it's amazing that he was stripping like freeman but no one can make a claim that these guys were stripping for men because they were stripping for B###HES...the xx version...not xy.

i'd guess ronnie coleman may have done the same if he didnt have a 10yr career under his belt.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 04:00:04 AM »
kai green g@y s##t gets old.  it reminds me of people calling prince g@y for playing the roll.  kai has a lot of slick yorker in him and knows the audience he is playing to in bbing but always has a woman by his side n an apt full nude women drawings.  it's amazing that he was stripping like freeman but no one can make a claim that these guys were stripping for men because they were stripping for B###HES...the xx version...not xy.

i'd guess ronnie coleman may have done the same if he didnt have a 10yr career under his belt.

Pretty sure Kai has said he eats pussy and swallows cock..he's not fussy  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 04:04:22 AM »

Exactly, Kai, ToneyFreeman, Idrise El-Ward, Rodney St. Cloud were all stripping for female crowds in NYC, there are plenty of vids with St. Cloud. I went to school with (male and female) strippers, and the male strippers were cleaning house along side infamous male strippers like Texas Outlaw. And some of the female strippers I went to school with were cleaning house when Anna Amore and Dominque Simone came to town.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 04:07:00 AM »
He also loves fruit

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 04:09:33 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 05:01:42 AM »

While the act of dropping your pants to show off is a common habit for IFBB pros, at least the vast majority has the decency to have posing trunks or underwear on.  Clearly, Kai didn't care and decided to show his asscheeks to the entire bodybuilding community as if he's used to it.....and that may be unfortunately true....... :P
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 05:06:14 AM »
While the act of dropping your pants to show off is a common habit for IFBB pros, at least the vast majority has the decency to have posing trunks or underwear on.  Clearly, Kai didn't care and decided to show his asscheeks to the entire bodybuilding community as if he's used to it.....and that may be unfortunately true....... :P

::)

since you've been exposed with your b###h vissy....dont get started with the bay slurp BS.  it's damn hard finding those tranny photos. and what is up with you blk g@ys and white boys?

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 05:19:01 AM »
RIP Serge

FUCK he just push pressed it, holy SHIT haha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 05:21:19 AM »
::)

since you've been exposed with your b###h vissy....dont get started with the bay slurp BS.  it's damn hard finding those tranny photos. and what is up with you blk g@ys and white boys?

Its also been other colors and even women.  You can not only play for different teams but you can also play in different countries....... ;D

But its never been hard for me to get any pun tang, after all I'm black and muscular.  Most people screw up by trying to sack them all in one sentence with a cheesy pick up line.  You have to go in the club and play it cool and not chase after every waging tail.  What you drink also speaks volumes.  I see a lot of pusses drinking fruity mixed drinks and Zimas and that's usually an automatic "walk home alone".  Drink like a real man and have a Whiskey on the rocks or a Jack 'N Coke or a White Russian.  
A

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 07:46:53 AM »
But its never been hard for me to get any aids infested cock. after all I'm guy homosexual.  My parensts screwed up by trying to pack ass and make babies.  You have to go in the club and play it cool and not chase after every waging infested cock.  What you drink also speaks volumes which is why I boldly order hot cum at the bar.  I see a lot of fello homosexuals drinking fruity mixed drinks (really? ) and Zimas and that's usually an automatic back to the glory hole.  Drink like a real homo and have a cock, get aids and die.   my fag parents should have killed me I wish I were dead
adjusted for social equality and correctness

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »
adjusted for social equality and correctness

You post the same stuff all the time which leads me to believe that you're a closet queer just screaming to break the door down.     :o
A

dustin

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 12:49:01 PM »
Its also been other colors and even women.  You can not only play for different teams but you can also play in different countries....... ;D

But its never been hard for me to get any pun tang, after all I'm black and muscular.  Most people screw up by trying to sack them all in one sentence with a cheesy pick up line.  You have to go in the club and play it cool and not chase after every waging tail.  What you drink also speaks volumes.  I see a lot of pusses drinking fruity mixed drinks and Zimas and that's usually an automatic "walk home alone".  Drink like a real man and have a Whiskey on the rocks or a Jack 'N Coke or a White Russian.  

You delusional fuck. Did you just call yourself muscular? Hahahahaha!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 06:16:38 AM »
FUCK he just push pressed it, holy SHIT haha

Monster Lift.  Damn!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 06:21:00 AM »

I don't know what you're smokin' you piss receptacle but don't stop 'cause it's obviously mighty effective.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 09:12:59 AM »

It's only GAY if you want it to be if it turns you on!
It's just an ass. What? It's gay now that it is missing the floss that passes as posing trunks these days?  ::)
Step out of the closet Anglo.  ::)
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »

Why on Earth is a powerlifter wearing SPEEDO'S?!?!?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »
Because if you are that guy, you can. 

That was an insane lift in that video.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »

i have no respect for bbing any more....

i dont care about gay people.....BUT you really dont have to be such a FAG about it
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 09:28:47 AM »

1 of my fav songs!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 09:30:03 AM »
What is his grapefruit usage 9 weeks out?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 09:32:22 AM »

Shut up. You are not muscular!! you have no muscle on you. You look like shit. Please shut up.
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 09:33:37 AM »
Because if you are that guy, you can.  

That was an insane lift in that video.

He's also wearing "Jazz" shoes...what gives?