Author Topic: Regmac is back - done competing for the year!  (Read 2544 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Regmac is back - done competing for the year!
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Done competing for the year.  Got 6th (out of 6 :'() last night.   but am ok with it all.... I will be in the masters divisions (yes I am old!) for now on starting with next yrs LA 7/23/11!  Thanks to all supporters and fans who cheer Snickers on  show by show.  Made improvements but the diet is still in need of major improvement!  

But now thats said and done and the Lakers won, its now on to Cowboys and Trojans  both  have drama but both can do well enough to win and look good.  All I ask for .   I want the Super Bowl but know its all out of my hands .... SC will now be going anywhere after the kick UCLA's ass at the Rose Bowl so I suggest they spank everyone!
((-::

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Regmac back!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 02:29:49 PM »
Done competing for the year.  Got 6th (out of 6 :'() last night.   but am ok with it all....I will be in the masters divisions (yes I am old!)for now on starting with next yrs LA 7/23/11!  Thanks to all supporters and fans who cheer Snickers on  show by show.  Made improvements but the diet is still in need of major improvement!   But now thats said and done and the Lakers won, its now on to Cowboys and Trojans  both  have drama but both can do well enough to win and look good.  All I ask for .   I want the Super Bowl but know its all out of my hands ....SC will now be going anywhere after the kick UCLA's ass at the Rose Bowl so I suggest they spank everyone!

All you can do is try reg. Maybe next year concentrate on more conditioning sounds like you got caught up in the size game.

I dont know man looks rough for USC this year.

Panthers will take the Cowboys out next year sorry.  8)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »
Yeah   i came to this sport to get bigger....getting cut sounds useless if i will look like a skeleton. SC will be ok    likeAlabama was a few yrs back.   Panthers are too young at qb for now.

newmom

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
Reg good to see ya back...

COWBOYSSSSS

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Regmac is back - done competing for the year!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 09:33:24 PM »

Seeing you on stage on Saturday night at the NPC Los Angeles, you have made some improvements, but you definitely need to get on the cardio machine.  You do lift weights, but without cardio and stairclimbing, you won't see it on stage.

But who am I to give advice.... 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
Why do you embarras yourself getting onstage like that.  This is not brave.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
Seeing you on stage on Saturday night at the NPC Los Angeles, you have made some improvements, but you definitely need to get on the cardio machine.  You do lift weights, but without cardio and stairclimbing, you won't see it on stage.

But who am I to give advice.... 
Thanks bud,   I did treadmill  morning and night  ....which helped      but the blame may be on diet and offseason extra weight....but like I said  I wanted more size and REALLY bulked for LT's show...then cut it down for the LA.  I like your advice ....you are around the sport more than i am   and Itrust your knowlege!    I still think I beat this guy   who got 5th above me.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »
Not a judge but you decide! :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 07:46:16 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:03:26 PM »
How much cardio did you do leading up to the show? Did you have many cheat days?

Yea, you should have beat that guy

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 08:09:48 PM »
Done competing for the year.  Got 6th (out of 6 :'() last night.   but am ok with it all.... I will be in the masters divisions (yes I am old!) for now on starting with next yrs LA 7/23/11!  Thanks to all supporters and fans who cheer Snickers on  show by show.  Made improvements but the diet is still in need of major improvement!  

But now thats said and done and the Lakers won, its now on to Cowboys and Trojans  both  have drama but both can do well enough to win and look good.  All I ask for .   I want the Super Bowl but know its all out of my hands .... SC will now be going anywhere after the kick UCLA's ass at the Rose Bowl so I suggest they spank everyone!
Regmac no offense but the guy that took 5th place  was better than you  even Goodrum looks better than you and that is not a good thing .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 08:14:04 PM »
Regmac no offense but the guy that took 5th place  was better than you  even Goodrum looks better than you and that is not a good thing .

What che said.  :-\
X

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »
Did they give you the Melvin Goodrum Last Place Trophy?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
Do you change your diet at all when preparing for a competition ?

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 12:38:01 AM »
regmac,,, you are a good fella,,, not generation nothingness and of MJ era but you need to look in tha mirror and be ralistic; you are way off, more off than was DCM driven lucas Wood  of Austrasian who took -mg- of t3 instead DCM prescribed mcg. You need the hormones and lots of it with knowledge an support,,,, You also need to understand picture size when posting on getbig.

GH15 approved.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »
How much cardio did you do leading up to the show? Did you have many cheat days?

Yea, you should have beat that guy
Thanks     my birthday was on the 20th   so there was a cheat day or 2   or.......   but thanks

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »
regmac,,, you are a good fella,,, not generation nothingness and of MJ era but you need to look in tha mirror and be ralistic; you are way off, more off than was DCM driven lucas Wood  of Austrasian who took -mg- of t3 instead DCM prescribed mcg. You need the hormones and lots of it with knowledge an support,,,, You also need to understand picture size when posting on getbig.

GH15 approved.
QFT GH15 :)

RegMac is a big USC fan huh? Seems about right!
U

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 07:19:01 PM »

Well thank you for your opinnion!  :'(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »
QFT GH15 :)

RegMac is a big USC fan huh? Seems about right!
Georgia   ?   Are you there...hello    Georgia?????     Until UFA falls plan on staying No.2 or even 3 if your  bothers from Knoxville ever wake up!    UGA and UT are the lazyiest teams in all of NCAA and  NIIA football!   SC is in trouble but it is from doing whatever it takes to win.   Every great school gets into trouble....thats college football for ya!   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »
Seriously, how can you or Goodrum step on stage looking like that? You aren't embarrassed?  :-\ :-\
X

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 07:33:04 PM »
Do you change your diet at all when preparing for a competition ?
Have you even competed yet?      its August and you were S-pose to have turned pro by now remember? Yeah i have a lot of extra weight  but I am still learning the diet game all while putting on muscle and having fun.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
goof job mate...

Good improvements..

Follow Ron's advice and you should be lean in no time.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 07:40:11 PM »
retarded guys love posting on bodybuilding forums.
Deep Tissue Massage

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »
What was your last screen name...

Aren't you the guy with a dodge charger

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »
Yeah it loooks like you tards really make up the highest percentage of the population on this board.    ::)