Author Topic: 2 teenagers fatally punches a 67yr old man infront of his GRANDAUGHTER.  (Read 17433 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
you piece of sand worm eastern n e g r o s##t, tell me when pakistan is a perfect utopia, and i'll tell u when the movement formed a true democracy in cuba.  the one thing i like about gracie jj is he dont talk sh#t on others because he knows his home front has plenty of problems.

aye....

you must at least have a working IQ of 105 to talk to me .....

now shoo
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
so should the fact that we dont punish rapists and murderers....i mean a 1st world country should be leaps and bounds ahead of a 3rd world shithole in terms of crime prevention...which its not..

putting them in jail and feeding them ...isn't working as a deterrent

thats the whole point of this thread
Hey Toxic did you hear of that Paki plane crash? I hope none of your friends or relatives were aboard.

Stark

• Getbig V
so should the fact that we dont punish rapists and murderers....i mean a 1st world country should be leaps and bounds ahead of a 3rd world shithole in terms of crime prevention...which its not..

putting them in jail and feeding them ...isn't working as a deterrent

thats the whole point of this thread

You have never been in prison

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hey Toxic did you hear of that Paki plane crash? I hope none of your friends or relatives were aboard.

yeah i did....and no...not many of my relatives travel to paki on a regular basis....

thanx for being concerned though
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
You have never been in prison

i fail to see the motivation and validity behind that statement.....

so what if i have never been to jail....i DONT HAVE  TO GO TO JAIL to know that death as a punishment and deterrent than just jail time for crimes such as murder and rape...works!

its seriously obvious and benign to me....it shouldn't take an intellectual quandary for anyone to see this...unless u deem yourself possible as a possible rapist or murderer...
carpe` vaginum!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
i fail to see the motivation and validity behind that statement.....

so what if i have never been to jail....i DONT HAVE  TO GO TO JAIL to know that death as a punishment and deterrent than just jail time for crimes such as murder and rape...works!

its seriously obvious and benign to me....it shouldn't take an intellectual quandary for anyone to see this...unless u deem yourself possible as a possible rapist or murderer...

Actually all statistics have shown that the death penalty has no influence whatsoever on crime rate. Western countries with the lowest crime rates have abolished the death penalty for a while now.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Actually all statistics have shown that the death penalty has no influence whatsoever on crime rate.

yeah...gime me a few mil and i can conduct a double blind placebo controlled study to show you that injestion of  munkey feces  causes an increase in IQ :-\

Western countries with the lowest crime rates have abolished the death penalty for a while now.

yeah THIS VERY THREAD SHOWS THAT thats working out great!  ::)

at the very least....when the criminal is DEAD REPEAT OFFENCES BECOME IMPOSSIBLE....for fucks sake..u liberal types need to grow brains
carpe` vaginum!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
yeah...gime me a few mil and i can conduct a double blind placebo controlled study to show you that injestion of  munkey feces  causes an increase in IQ :-\

at the very least....when the criminal is DEAD REPEAT OFFENCES BECOME IMPOSSIBLE....for fucks sake..u liberal types need to grow brains

haha you get pretty emotional for an academic

there's something to be said for the ideas of redemption and atonement - people make mistakes in the heat of the moment

besides, violent punishments are a sad reflexion of a violent society and the violent crime being punished - a civilized society treasures life

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

You can't be serious. Western countries with a crime rate under 2 per 100000: Belgium, Canada, Austria, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Greece, italy, Spain and I probably forgot a bunch. All have abolished the death penalty.
Unites States, let me see....5,4!
Among the ten countries with the worse crime rates you have Jamaica (N°2 with 59/100000), Guatemala (N°3 w/ 52 per 100000), Trinidad And Tobago (N°6), Belize (N°9) that still have the death penalty.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: 2 teenagers fatally punches a 67yr old man infront of his GRANDAUGHTER.
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »
Waaaaaaaaa you lot, calm down.  This horrific incident happened in my city and was not big news when it occured some years ago.  

It's only now that it has made the news.  The two mad Black lads were given like the stupidist sentence ever and the lovely Asian family finally have a chance to go to court and speak out.  

It doesn't happen more than once or twice a night in our lovely London, but when it does it's horrid.

x

The BBC gave it a name and called it slap-happy.  The young boys go out with their new mobile phones and beat people up and take pix and post them on utube.  

We don't yet have legal guns here, so instead the insane youths do stuff like that^^^

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »
All you need is a rotary dial phone, a TV, a computer and a bed you are good to go.

whenever I find myself wondering whether I ought leave London, I always remember that Island I visited once, a ferry ride from Vancouver Island via Quadra Island where all you needed was a blue groundsheet from Canadian Tire.  Most of them had $200,000 RV's though.  The land was free, you just rocked up and were made welcome...

Back to: the above story we're discussing:  I'm wondering why it takes so very long for stuff to go to court and for justice not ever to be properly done.  It's all too complicated nowadays.  

We've got an Iraq inquiry ongoing, which is pure madness.  Who did what and when and why?

Oh and there's catastrophic world-changing flooding in Pakistan affecting many millions.

xL

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT ESPECIALLY IFRONT OF A YOUNG KID?!?!

and lets guess what colors these fellas are?

you answered your own question..