Author Topic: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far  (Read 32100 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 10:57:15 AM »
Im just pleased it wasnt my name when I saw the thread title

and tbh I 100% expected it to be Chick's when I saw the thread starter

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
yeah I normally like swede's posts and he seems like a decent guy but this one was a bitter pill to swallow

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »
yeah I normally like swede's posts and he seems like a decent guy but this one was a bitter pill to swallow

ONE misstake 3 years ago which lead to me pretty much removing alcohol from my life.

I could tell a bunch of stories about Good things ive done lol.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »
Haha Swede is one of those fucking guys that is obsessed with death and violence.  He's not right in the head.  We've all met guys like him.  He's addicted to professional wrestling, MMA, fight videos and watching videos like of two young eastern european kids bash an old man in the bushes to death.  So say Swede is a sack of shit is a huge understatement.  He's a fucking mental case.  He's probably the type of guy that if left to his own devices and not living within the parameters of a society to control his actions and thoughts he'd probably have a few girls in his basement and a few dead bodies buried under his house.  Here's what Swede will be/look like when he's older: 

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »
mcanus enters the thread WHO would have thought lol.

If I ever get caught with bodies in the basement it would be the bodies of rapists and pedophiles that either wasn't sentenced or got out way to early.

and before I got locked up I would provide photos and videos for the world to see.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »
ONE misstake 3 years ago which lead to me pretty much removing alcohol from my life.

LMAO!  It's not your fault.  Your mom and dad were probably alcoholic drunks.  It's  in your genes you fucking loser!  Pretty much?  So you haven't eliminated it completely?  Spoken like a true alcoholic.  Post your ugly mug again.......and compare your features to this!  Your mom drank while you were in the womb and that's why you can't control your alcohol.  LMAO!  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 11:16:29 AM »

So you quit drinking but you smoke weed like a fucker.  So you think weed doesn't impair your judgment like alcohol?  I bet you think you can smoke a joint and drive just fine.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »
mcanus enters the thread WHO would have thought lol.

If I ever get caught with bodies in the basement it would be the bodies of rapists and pedophiles that either wasn't sentenced or got out way to early.

and before I got locked up I would provide photos and videos for the world to see.

Yeah Im sure you'd date raped a few women in your life time big guy!   ::)

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 11:17:57 AM »

LMAO!  It's not your fault.  Your mom and dad were probably alcoholic drunks.  It's  in your genes you fucking loser!  Pretty much?  So you haven't eliminated it completely?  Spoken like a true alcoholic.  Post your ugly mug again.......and compare your features to this!  Your mom drank while you were in the womb and that's why you can't control your alcohol.  LMAO!  

lol. I have great parents. And ive never been the type to even drink even once each weekend or hell not even once every other weekend. so once again you have it all sideways which is why your rants doesn't affect me at all..... like you should have noticed by now lol.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »
So you quit drinking but you smoke weed like a fucker.  So you think weed doesn't impair your judgment like alcohol?  I bet you think you can smoke a joint and drive just fine.

while the driving point is valid, to be fair, no one gets angry or violent from smoking weed

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
So you quit drinking but you smoke weed like a fucker.  So you think weed doesn't impair your judgment like alcohol?  I bet you think you can smoke a joint and drive just fine.

why the fuck would you assume such a thing?!?!?

I would never drive a car under the influenece of ANYTHING.

I wish there would be obligatoiry death penalty for DUI. Or at least a few years in jail Right away.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2010, 11:22:04 AM »
Come on guys!! Be real! Who here HASN'T commited 2nd degree felony robbery by assault?? Who the hell are you guys to judge anyway? It was just one time! And besides, even though knocking the fu@ker out with one punch was better than sex, he WAS told not to stand up was he not???  Sheeeesh....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
Haha Swede is one of those fucking guys that is obsessed with death and violence.  He's not right in the head.  We've all met guys like him.  He's addicted to professional wrestling, MMA, fight videos and watching videos like of two young eastern european kids bash an old man in the bushes to death.  So say Swede is a sack of shit is a huge understatement.  He's a fucking mental case.  He's probably the type of guy that if left to his own devices and not living within the parameters of a society to control his actions and thoughts he'd probably have a few girls in his basement and a few dead bodies buried under his house.  Here's what Swede will be/look like when he's older: 

That's not Vincent Price.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 11:23:17 AM »
Sounds like Swede has turned around from his old ways, I have seen posts where he tries to help old people and stuff and we need his advices round by round fight analyisis. A good dude everyone makes mistakes.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2010, 11:27:04 AM »

I wish there would be obligatoiry death penalty for DUI. Or at least a few years in jail Right away.

So you've actually driven numerous times while high on weed?  You should take a basic psychology class moron.  You know someone who hates gays and always threatens violence against gays is usually a closet homosexual themselves?  So says the  guy that would kill rapists, pedophiles, and drunk drivers.  LMAO! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 11:28:20 AM »
Sounds like Swede has turned around from his old ways, I have seen posts where he tries to help old people and stuff and we need his advices round by round fight analyisis. A good dude everyone makes mistakes.

Yeah he probably loves "helping" the old lady that lives below him.   You know those stories of old ladies who get raped......it's guys like Swede that do shit like that.  A real class act!  LMAO!

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »

So you've actually driven numerous times while high on weed?  You should take a basic psychology class moron.  You know someone who hates gays and always threatens violence against gays is usually a closet homosexual themselves?  So says the  guy that would kill rapists, pedophiles, and drunk drivers.  LMAO!  

seriously are you retarded??!?!

I just said I would NEVER drive under the influence of ANYTHING  that ofc includes weed.  It doesnt get much clear then that.
You have the reading comprehension of a fucking retard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2010, 11:29:03 AM »
I wish there would be obligatoiry death penalty for DUI.

What about aggrodrunk robbery?

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
What about aggrodrunk robbery?

Not death penalty but jail if its a repeative offender.

the ammount of suffering dui's has caused around the world is far greater then what one punch has caused. Both are wrong but dui is on a whole other level imo.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2010, 11:31:47 AM »

Your constant pleading of "justice" from different kind of crimes reflects your conscious I think...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
Swede, there's a saying in finland that holds 100% truth

"That which is in the mind of a sober man, is on the tongue of a drunk man"

the point is, you mostly act how you whanna act under alcohol, alcohol takes some of the chains that hold you away. But under the influence of alcohol, you are true.

Don't be a pussy, why do you need alcohol to do anything... now days I'm not drunk even if i go to the clubs and THAT is no bullshit, you should try it, grows balls... I act the way most people do drunk, but my motor skills are sharp and I have a steel erection.

this gentleman knows what I'm talking about... no need for alcohol

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »

the point is, you mostly act how you whanna act under alcohol, alcohol takes some of the chains that hold you away. But under the influence of alcohol, you are true.

So my heart really prefers the fat, ugly 2AMers?

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »
Your constant pleading of "justice" from different kind of crimes reflects your conscious I think...

I have very strong values about certian things.

dui's and child molesters are one thing are at the top of what I hate most. And ofc peopel that kill innocent people.

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 11:36:09 AM »

And what about every other single time ive been drunk when I havent done anything bad to anyone innocent?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2010, 11:37:29 AM »
I have very strong values about certian things.

dui's and child molesters are one thing are at the top of what I hate most. And ofc peopel that kill innocent people.

Do you do something about it or do you just collect some man points on internet forums? Have you for example studied what leads to these kind of acts and how to prevent them? Or do you just want to punish people?