Author Topic: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far  (Read 32169 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »
put they are knownigly putting Everyone in danger.

Sure, but if you're gauging morality I'd think you'd have to consider intent.

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2010, 12:00:48 PM »
Sure, but if you're gauging morality I'd think you'd have to consider intent.

A car is a 2000pound weapon that will kill anyone and everyone it hits hard. my fist isn't.
And to drive a weapon like that under the influence and think its not a big deal is Horrible.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
A car is a 2000pound weapon that will kill anyone and everyone it hits hard. my fist isn't.

Sure, it is. You hit someone, they fall and smash their head on the sidewalk and die. Guess what? You're going to jail. And yes, this happens quite often.

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2010, 12:03:32 PM »
Sure, it is. You hit someone, they fall and smash their head on the sidewalk and die. Guess what? You're going to jail. And yes, this happens quite often.

compare how many people dies of getting punched hard once comapred to have many people die getting hit by a car hard once.

and yes if a punch goes horrible wrong bad stuff can happen.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »
yep, and it happened once 3 years ago and ive changed.

Everyone makes misstakes and some people change and become a better person from it. I did.

If people wanna hate thats fine I knew I would get hated on from that post. But dont claim thats me Now. it was me 3 years ago.

and as I mentioned now a thousand times it was retarded and I take full blame.
what a fool......you are nothing more than a street punk......funny thing is......if that happened to you.....you would probably get your wanna be gangster pals to help you retaliate......you are typical of society today......take what you want.....don't ask.....you just come across here as a straight punk.....people like you usually get it back at some point.....so watch yourself......why would you brag about committing an assault and robbery......you are an amazing dude!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2010, 12:07:50 PM »
put they are knownigly putting Everyone in danger.

And If a punch goes slighly wrong the person might break his jaw or whatever, if something goes slightly wrong while driving a car under the influence people die.

Look, I love a good street fight as much as the next guy. That said, are we debating the merits of coldcocking an innocent guy versus simply wanting to get home, albeit irresponsibly, from a bar? Not defending DUI at all, but most drunks make it home hundreds and hundreds of times without incident.

I'm guessing that dude would much rather you had driven past him drunk than putting him to sleep penniless.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2010, 12:08:31 PM »
additionally......you want credit for warning this guy not to get up???? you say you gave him fair warning....what world are you living in????

spinnis

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
additionally......you want credit for warning this guy not to get up???? you say you gave him fair warning....what world are you living in????

read my posts for my answer to that, its even in this thread

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »
read the other few posts above, swede allready said WHY he did it, it's not like you're innocent as a human being yourself

this coming from a "man" that disses women as a specie, as sex objects and all around as objects of desire... why the hate on swede all of a sudden, 99% of getbiggers are afraid of their own penis and hates women because they have a bad selfesteem.

Practise what you preach, faggg

Hey kid......I don't really give a flying fuck "why" he did it.  The poor schmuck was sitting on his doorstep minding his own fucking business courteous enough to give Swede the time.  Can you read?  HE WAS SITTING DOWN!  Hence only pussies like Swede hit a man when he's down.  Swede has never been in a real fight.  It's evident by EVERYTHING he has ever posted.  He's a pussy.  I don't know anyone, my friends, my neighbors, brothers, coworkers, gym buddies that would go up to some poor sap and knee them in the face and continue to pound them.  But then again I don't live in a eurotrash apartment complex.  LMAO!  Only insecure pussies who were probably molested as a kid and dropped on their head by their alcoholic mother do shit like that.  

spinnis

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »
Look, I love a good street fight as much as the next guy. That said, are we debating the merits of coldcocking an innocent guy versus simply wanting to get home, albeit irresponsibly, from a bar?

...while driving a 2000 pound weapon that have the ability to kill anything it comes in contact with..

neither one is Ok, but dui is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse imo.

spinnis

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »
what a fool......you are nothing more than a street punk......funny thing is......if that happened to you.....you would probably get your wanna be gangster pals to help you retaliate......you are typical of society today......take what you want.....don't ask.....you just come across here as a straight punk.....people like you usually get it back at some point.....so watch yourself......why would you brag about committing an assault and robbery......you are an amazing dude!!!!

I have had that happened to me and ive taken care of it myself =)  you dont think ive had anything bad happen to me? lol.

Wouldnt call it bragging if I mention I regret it which I did and which I do.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2010, 12:16:13 PM »
I have had that happened to me and ive taken care of it myself =)  you dont think ive had anything bad happen to me? lol.

Wouldnt call it bragging if I mention I regret it which I did and which I do.

Bad stuff happens to people like you because of your attitude and the situations you allow yourself to get into.  Maybe you should go get a better job, work harder and improve your plight in life.  Move out of the ghetto that you call home.  But that would make too much sense.  Here in the USA when you live in places where drunk young men roam around at all hours of the night beating up innocent people they are called GHETTOS! 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »
...while driving a 2000 pound weapon that have the ability to kill anything it comes in contact with..

neither one is Ok, but dui is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse imo.

Guess it's like you said, different values.

spinnis

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2010, 12:18:56 PM »
Bad stuff happens to people like you because of your attitude and the situations you allow yourself to get into.  Maybe you should go get a better job, work harder and improve your plight in life.

What do you think I have done?

remember it was 3 years ago right? remember I pretty much removed alcohol from my life right? remember Ive never done anything like that again right?

at least have some valid points man its tiering responding to false claims all the time.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2010, 12:21:32 PM »
What do you think I have done?

remember it was 3 years ago right? remember I pretty much removed alcohol from my life right? remember Ive never done anything like that again right?

at least have some valid points man

Your attitude hasn't changed at all.  You're the same person with the same personality you were 3 years ago.  That's the point.  You're still obsessed with fighting and violence.  It's obvious in all of your posts and the stupid videos you post glorifying Hawaiin punks fighting in their closet.  LOL.....that's the entire point genius......you can remove alcohol from your life.......or "pretty much"........but the inherent person you are doesn't change.  Alcohol is just an excuse for most people.  Real change comes from hardwork and discipline.......two qualities that are sorely lacking in you. 

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2010, 12:22:45 PM »
Guess it's like you said, different values.

When you have seen a entire family ruined including one of your best friends because some retard decided drive home instead of taking a cab im sure your values will change also =) (happends hundreds of times each day)

everyone makes misstakes. whats upsets me as thats its seen as no big deal even though hundreds of thousands of people just in america gets killed from it each years, and not even mentioned their familys lifes getting ruined.

Its mostly america where its apparently no big deal.

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:48 PM »
Your attitude hasn't changed at all.  You're the same person with the same personality you were 3 years ago.  That's the point.  You're still obsessed with fighting and violence.  It's obvious in all of your posts and the stupid videos you post glorifying Hawaiin punks fighting in their closet.  LOL.....that's the entire point genius......you can remove alcohol from your life.......or "pretty much"........but the inherent person you are doesn't change.  Alcohol is just an excuse for most people.  Real change comes from hardwork and discipline.......two qualities that are sorely lacking in you.  

so lets say my attidude havent changed (which it has) what difference does it make if im never gonna hit anyone innocent again? =)
Ive done something I shouldnt have and Ive learned from it and I will never let myself get into that situation again.
Ive been drunk and gotten in fights since then, but never even been slighlty clsoe to hitting ANyone thats innocent.

but yeah you're a nobody that knows me, I forgot that lol.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »
When you have seen a entire family ruined including one of your best friends because some retard decided drive home instead of taking a cab im sure your values will change also =)

Perhaps.

But if the family was ruined by a fatal a suckerpunch instead ...

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
Perhaps.

But if the family was ruined by a fatal a suckerpunch instead ...

fair point, I knew it was coming.

the potential for damage is sooo much higher during a dui though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
so lets say my attidude havent changed (which it has) what difference does it make if im never gonna hit anyone innocent again? =)
Ive done something I shouldnt have and Ive learned from it and I will never let myself get into that situation again.
Ive been drunk and gotten in fights since then, but never even been slighlty clsoe to hitting ANyone thats innocent.

but yeah you're a nobody that knows me, I forgot that lol.

So exactly......your attitude and behavior hasn't really changed all that much.  You say anyone innocent?  Well innocence is subjective.  How do I or anyone else know that your bar fights are because some guy spilled his beer on you or pushed you.  You might be the biggest asshole around and go starting shit just because some guy looks at you wrong.  In fact I'd bet money on that being the case.  What are you going to be one those 30 year old wankers who go around starting fights?  How exactly is your behavior and attitude going to change?  Because you eliminated alcohol from your life but you are still getting in fights.  Hence my point alcohol is just an excuse.  I don't know you personally but I've interacted with you enough on this forum to know you have some deep seated psychological/emotional issues stemming from whatever reason.........that you probably need some professional counseling to deal with them.  LMAO!  I'm serious as a heart attack too.  It's not normal for a young man to be obsessed with violence and fighting the way you are .  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
fair point, I knew it was coming.

the potential for damage is sooo much higher during a dui though.

I agree on "potential."

What are DUI penalties in Sweden?

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2010, 12:40:04 PM »
So exactly......your attitude and behavior hasn't really changed all that much.  

read the post again, you only have to read a few words even... Im sure you could manage that if you really try.

And I dont think there is anything wrong in fighting if both parts are ok with it.

And ive never been the guy to start fights when someone "looks at me the wrong me" why would I all of a sudden become that guy when Im 30? lol.
If people gets in my face and starts provking me and punch me though.... and thats how 99% of all fights ive been in started.

Im a Very calm guy until I get provoked. And if you're provoking someone you cannot expect not to get hit unless youre provoking a pussy who takes jujitsu classes.

spinnis

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »
SLOW ASS GETBIGägzgf  häd hzd h gf
fj f
hf

fucking impossible to respond

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »
ägzgf  häd hzd h gf
fj f
hf

Are these Swedish cusswords?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2010, 12:48:58 PM »
read the post again, you only have to read a few words even... Im sure you could manage that if you really try.

And I dont think there is anything wrong in fighting if both parts are ok with it.

And ive never been the guy to start fights when someone "looks at me the wrong me" why would I all of a sudden become that guy when Im 30? lol.
If people gets in my face and starts provking me and punch me though.... and thats how 99% of all fights ive been in started.

Im a Very calm guy until I get provoked. And if you're provoking someone you cannot expect not to get hit unless youre provoking a pussy who takes jujitsu classes.

Dude that's the ENTIRE point............you're so fucking wound up and worried about dudes provoking you.  Why is that?  Are you that fucking insecure, sensitive or defensive?  I mean where the fuck do you hang out or live that everywhere you turn someone is trying to start shit with you?  That's what I'm saying.  I mean my god dude...........do you spend your whole life worrying about who's going to start shit with you next.  You've obviously  never been in a real self defense situation.  Have you ever had someone rob you at knifepoint?  Has soemone ever puta  gun to your head and taken your wallet?  But yet you walk around worrying about someone "provoking" you.  LMAO!  You need some medication bro.  You're fucking paranoid.  Typical short man syndrome. Either that or you got beat up way too many times when you were a kid.  Were you bullied as a kid?  Sounds like it.