Author Topic: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far  (Read 32115 times)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Re: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51:15 PM »
I thought swede was a good guy beneath the loony stuff.
The WWE love is charming, but....

"Going out looking for victims to beat up and robbing them"
assaulting a man stealing his cellphone.

Honestly this sound like blackmanghetto behavior.
Serious lack of emotions, desperate for money crackhead style.

Only difference is that he was not unemployed or getting fired all the time and is not abusing drugs
If that was the case his brain would be 100%blackghetto

Like someone else said this is a hard pill to swallow

B

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »
Dude that's the ENTIRE point............you're so fucking wound up and worried about dudes provoking you.  Why is that?

why would I be?

If someone would to walk up to me and provoke push me I would punch them in their fucking head. Its not like im thinking about it haha. If it happends it happends... I dont look for fights when Im out Im trying to have a nice time. Nor do I ever worry, I just know what I would do if it happened.

If you saw someone hitting a kid you would jump that person right? doesnt mean your always looking for people that might hit kids 24/7 now does it? If you see it you react. If I get provked I react.

and you as the "master of self defence" as you are  know thats its good to know what you would do when certian situations happens before it happends. Thats why they teach self defence classes. Because what Could happen. not because youre out looking for fights.

judging by the other thread you seem to have some sort of getting proved wrong fetish, you love getting proven wrong and come back for more.
Let me guess you're usually run over by girls in relationships because you love getting abused? lol

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2010, 12:54:25 PM »
"Going out looking for victims to beat up and robbing them"

did you even read the fucking thread?

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »
we looked for victims, and I thought, Why not rob someone?

The thread is about something else?
sorry my mistake
B

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2010, 01:01:46 PM »
The thread is about something else?
sorry my mistake

you said I went out looking for victims...  I had no intent of looking for victims during the entire night before the other fight. and by then I was already out. you make it sound like we sat at home drinking and decided to rob someone which couldnt be further from the truth.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
why would I be?

If someone would to walk up to me and provoke push me I would punch them in their fucking head. Its not like im thinking about it haha. If it happends it happends... I dont look for fights when Im out Im trying to have a nice time. Nor do I ever worry, I just know what I would do if it happened.

If you saw someone hitting a kid you would jump that person right? doesnt mean your always looking for people that might hit kids 24/7 now does it? If you see it you react. If I get provked I react.

Why the hell would some random guy come up to you and push you or lay their hands on you?  Do you have a bull's eye on your head?  I mean I don't get it.  I've been in hundreds of bars and have never had a problem unless someone started shit with me and most of the time if you are witty you can talk your way out of a physical confrontation.  Some stranger just randomly putting their hands on you is completely different than mincing words with somoene and letting it escalate into a physical confrontation.  

You're so worried about being looked on as a punk............which is epic insecurity on your part.  The only way someone can make you look like a punk is if you allow them to.  Fighting is completely different than self defense.  Punching someone or whatever because they put their hands on you is self defense.  Having words with someone and then letting that turn into something physical is fighting.  Seems to me you walk around looking for trouble.  bottomline.  

spinnis

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:59 PM »

Why the hell would some random guy come up to you and push you or lay their hands on you?

it has happened a bunch of times for me just having a short haircut..  All of them were turks.

"SO YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST HUH?!?! ARE YOU ?!?!?!" out of fucking nowhere without me even talking nor even looking at the person.

Ive tried the talking angle and it has gotten me punched first. Because when they are agressive like that you cannot talk them out of it so I go by the motto hit them before they hit you and get the fuck out of there =)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »
And I don't know what kind of neighborhood you live in.......sounds like a shithole........but where I live I don't see kids getting beat up on the street.  LOL...........And I think any man or woman for that matter would stand up and say or do something if they saw that happening.  I don't realy see how that equates to fighting and people provoking you.  Sounds to me like you have a short fuse and are easily provoked.  Those are usually the type of people that are always getting into fights.  I've know a few guys like that.  And most either end up going to jail or eventually getting their head caved in.  As tough as you THINK you are there is always someone tougher..........or he has 5 friends around the corner.....or worse a knife or a gun down his pants.  But I'm sure you realize that right?

Live by the sword die by the sword. 

spinnis

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
And I don't know what kind of neighborhood you live in.......sounds like a shithole........but where I live I don't see kids getting beat up on the street.  LOL...........And I think any man or woman for that matter would stand up and say or do something if they saw that happening.  I don't realy see how that equates to fighting and people provoking you.  Sounds to me like you have a short fuse and are easily provoked.  Those are usually the type of people that are always getting into fights.  I've know a few guys like that.  And most either end up going to jail or eventually getting their head caved in.  As tough as you THINK you are there is always someone tougher..........or he has 5 friends around the corner.....or worse a knife or a gun down his pants.  But I'm sure you realize that right?

Live by the sword die by the sword.  

in sweden most guys doesn't go out with a kife nor a gun thank god lol.

and as I mentioned I very very very very rarly go out "clubbing" these days, I just find it boring as fuck. A nice movie with some good company beats it everytime.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »
it has happened a bunch of times for me just having a short haircut..  All of them were turks.

"SO YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST HUH?!?! ARE YOU ?!?!?!"

Well why do you live in a neighborhood filled with dirty turks?  You're Swedish......you should be living with fellow Swedes.  

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2010, 01:16:12 PM »
Well why do you live in a neighborhood filled with dirty turks?  You're Swedish......you should be living with fellow Swedes.  

I live in a pretty expensive "neighborhood" actually if you dont know people there is no way in hell you would be able to get an aparetment here (my father knows the landlord or whatever its called), but they are drawn to the Clubs..

they favorite way of picking a fight is running up to random dudes shouting "SO YOURE THE ONE THAT HIT MY COUSIN RIGHT ?!?!?" even though both you and they know its not the truth. I think its just because they are egging themself up validating what they are about to do. So the safest bet is the punch as soon as you hear the word "cousin" and get he fuck out lol.

My cousin did that thing though, he royally fucked up 2 guys that said that exact thing (they didnt know he loves getting into fights) and he was fucking STALKED but all of their fucking cousins for over a year. but they never dared to do anything when the found of who he was.

So thats the other problem, just kicking their ass wont help because they have a SHITLOAD of cousins that will make your life a living hell.
But I couldnt handle getting punched without fighting back.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »
people screw up
Swede was young and screwed up
He was a sack of shit at that moment, and deserves another chance. He seems to be a pretty good guy now.

Move on

christ if I counted all the times I was a sack of shit

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
This dude wants to get cornholed by Brock in the Slammer.
Whats going on here BDB?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
Swede's a pretty decent and intelligent guy

it's too bad he pollutes his body with drugs and his mind with gore videos

he can achieve more with his life

spinnis

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2010, 03:06:54 PM »
how many days should I wait before I post another boxing video to see if Che can see any improvements?  ;D

seeing that Im currently the biggest sack of shit on here I might as well get the flame war going lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2010, 03:57:31 PM »
Why did you get this thread moved, Swede? Ashamed of something?

spinnis

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »
Why did you get this thread moved, Swede? Ashamed of something?

after all my years on getbig never melting down do you honestly think I asked to have it moved?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
how many days should I wait before I post another boxing video to see if Che can see any improvements?  ;D

seeing that Im currently the biggest sack of shit on here I might as well get the flame war going lol.

NO ONE TAKES MY TITLE  :P :P :P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
swede is a worthless piece of shit. no doubt about it.
P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »
What a tit.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2010, 06:31:40 AM »
why would I be?

and you as the "master of self defence" as you are  know thats its good to know what you would do when certian situations happens before it happends. Thats why they teach self defence classes. Because what Could happen. not because youre out looking for fights.

judging by the other thread you seem to have some sort of getting proved wrong fetish, you love getting proven wrong and come back for more.
Let me guess you're usually run over by girls in relationships because you love getting abused? lol

Didn't know Sweden was such a violent place that random people would start shit or you see kids getting beat up. I live in London which is arguably one of the biggest shit holes in Europe and yet I've never had an issue or anyone start on me, ever. Sure I've been bumped into in bars and clubs yet I didn't react violently and start slitting throats.

I'm not saying you're violent, just that you seem ready to start swinging the moment negative events start happening to you. Remember, nobody would think less of you if someone accidentally barge into you and you don't rock them straight away.

spinnis

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »
Didn't know Sweden was such a violent place that random people would start shit or you see kids getting beat up. I live in London which is arguably one of the biggest shit holes in Europe and yet I've never had an issue or anyone start on me, ever. Sure I've been bumped into in bars and clubs yet I didn't react violently and start slitting throats.

I'm not saying you're violent, just that you seem ready to start swinging the moment negative events start happening to you. Remember, nobody would think less of you if someone accidentally barge into you and you don't rock them straight away.

I havent a problem getting bumped into if I know it was an accident etc Im far from the dudes that gets fucking nuts right away someone looks at them the wrong way or accidentally bumps into them or accidentally stepn on your shoes or anything, 99% of people are Super appologetic right away and say oh im sorry etc etc, which is just fine, shit happen.

But if someone bumps into you on purpose and gives you a mean look or whatever that shit pisses me of like crazy. But no fighting right away either, but if someone does it twice, you have to do something.

I remember one time when I stayed very calm haha, I was with the armenian girl, which I have posted photos of, super super goodlooking, anyway she had this friend that has been trying to get with her forever and trying and trying acting like a tard and hes angry that Im with her at that party all the time, she sits in my lap etc.

Anyway so she wants to go out for a smoke and we do, and hes out there, so he lights his cigarette and remember im in a Really good mood because Im for once having a good time at a fucking party and I dont wanna ruin it, so he out of fucking nowhere Throws the damn lighter at me for No reason at all lol. Hes standing a few feet away.. hits my chest, doesnt hurt or anything but disrespecting as fuck, and sure some people can handle that etc but I cant, dont know if I have a fragile ego or what I would just haunt me or hours if I dont do anything about it right away, So instead of puncing the guy or anything I pick up the lighter and throw it at his face and said you throw a lighter at me and I throw one at you.

And he just turns around and walks in again, random fucking shit like that happends to me all the time haha. well Used to happen to me. Without me doing Anything wrong..

I dont know if I just hang around the wrong people or what, But usually a good night would be a a good part some nice girls and at the end before you go home a fight.. 90% of the times in the fights no punches etc would be thrown but someone woudl always starts shit with someone and there would be a scuffle, and I used to like it... But Im so sick of that shit these days, but everyone still loves it..

I just wanna have a decent time and I dont wanna have to backup my friends because they're are doing stupid like like I always used to do.. Sick of it.
A shaven head and a mean mug which i apparently look when im just RELAXING seems to be a recipe for disaster lol.

spinnis

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »
I have another story lol. Of which proves the situation that I HATE.

I was at a part with some of my friend and some leave etc, and they come in rushing after a while and tells me to come out, so apparently one of my freinds friend had gotten his ass kicked earlier that night and after that he and my friend were out looking for the dude because they were 2 against 1 thats why my friend got his ass kicked. Anyway so they apaprently found the dudes and kicked his ass.

but APPARENTLY that wasnt event the actual dude so they kicked a wrong persons ass lol, and he went running to His part after His friends. So he was shouting to my friend and hed friend "IM GETTING ME PALS AND YOURE ABOUT TO GET YOUR ASSES KICKED" hence why they got me so it would even out the score, they Didnt mention however that they kicked the Wrong persons ass lol. And it was a boring party and it would be a good end to the night.. Because we never head stomped anyone or stabbed anyone or anything, just fight and thats it, and usually someone backs down before it even comed to throwing hands..

So they get me and and we go out waiting for them... and we're 3 guys... me my friend and his friend.. I know both of them and both of them can take care of themselfs in fights so im feeling pretty confident that this isn't even gonna come to blows.. ANYWAY so then we see a grouo of 8 guys coming at us and the person in  the front screams "THATS THE GUY!" and Im thinking holy SHIT they are 8 lol, we're are about to get out asses handed to us lol!
but there was no backing down, so we stood our ground and they kept coming closer and when they were pretty close to cops shows up, because apaprently the people at the påarty where I was at heard what was about to go down and they told the cops which were outside, this was at a city festival or whatever you call it so cops are around...

that night could have ended with alot of pain lol.

and im so sick of standing up for poeple doing DUMB shit. You should always stick up for your friends but wtf..

I met the person that got his ass kicked later that night he walked up to me and told me he didnt have a problem with me because he knew I was only helping out my friend and he thought I was tough for not backing down  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2010, 03:33:16 PM »
and that was all swedes so you wouldnt have to worried getting jumped 5 weeks later or stabbed or anything or head stomped.

fuck I hate turks lol.

spinnis

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2010, 04:13:00 PM »
I feel like a douche telling these stories so no more, that was then this is now lol.