Author Topic: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?  (Read 13697 times)

sixsixinthemix

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2010, 11:32:55 AM »
car terrorism hilarious

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »
cripes, those dumbasses don't play around
that was a police chief.....he later accused me of having sex with his ugly lard ass wife.....he tried to fight me again...same result....both times we both got written up by the city manager cause it was all on tape.....he was eventually fired....and is now in jail...

bench

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2010, 06:43:58 PM »
If your job is so bad you are thinking of doing something as stupid as what you say, why do you not quite or go to HR.  Human Resource is pretty much there to make sure your in a safe and workable work environment.

Based on 1/2 your responses, I would say your attitude has more to do with things then your boss does.

Wait for it....

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »
So think it through and handle the guy.  If he's a raving loony then go over his head.  Or get another job.

Vandalism and taking out your frustraion on people who didn't cause it are not productive, so even from a purely selfish standpoint these are the wrong moves.  Don't indulge your anger like a child.  Be a man.  Solve the problem.

THIS!!!
Wait for it....