Author Topic: Chris Matthews PWNED !! - By: Rep. Paul Ryan  (Read 1574 times)

James

Chris Matthews PWNED !! - By: Rep. Paul Ryan
« on: July 28, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »
LOL !!! Gotta Love it... Chris Matthews is PWNED big time !

QUOTE: By Chris Matthews!

"4.1 TRILLION is only .3% -- 3/10ths of 1 percent of the budget deficit"

LOL !! "Hardball Matthews" is such a GOOFBALL .. Does he really believe his own words? Really?

[/youtube]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Chris Matthews PWNED !! - By: Rep. Paul Ryan
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:27:00 PM »
 :-[  Made quite the fool of himself. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 08:07:05 PM »
TOTALLY AGREE on rescending the left over stimulus and bail out money all thats going to be if it is not is a slush fund

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
Ha ha!! If youre going to try to portray the Republicans as obstructionists with no ideas, the last person you want on your program is Paul Ryan. Did Mathews even know who he was dealing with?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 06:41:40 AM »
Ryan needs to be on the ticket in 2012,either at the head or the vp slot.Imagine him debating that dunce Joe Biden?Everytime he debates Obama he beats him to death.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 07:45:46 AM »
That fat slob looked out of his league.

I like the point made by Ryan that it is not just rich individuals who will be hurt by letting the Bush tax cuts end, it will also hurt businesses that file as individuals.

Notice how that "hardball" idiot tried to change the subject after Ryan corrected him on that "it's only .3%" comment". He likes using words like "bitching" and "crying" for the Republicans, but the looked like he was about to crawl into a fetal position when Ryan countered every single one of his complaints. And then he came up with a hypothetical after Ryan trounced the Democrat's talking point that only wealthy individuals benefit from tax cuts. And like a true dumb Democrat, Crowley blamed Bush.

Hilarious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:17:07 AM »
That fat slob looked out of his league.

I like the point made by Ryan that it is not just rich individuals who will be hurt by letting the Bush tax cuts end, it will also hurt businesses that file as individuals.

Notice how that "hardball" idiot tried to change the subject after Ryan corrected him on that "it's only .3%" comment". He likes using words like "bitching" and "crying" for the Republicans, but the looked like he was about to crawl into a fetal position when Ryan countered every single one of his complaints. And then he came up with a hypothetical after Ryan trounced the Democrat's talking point that only wealthy individuals benefit from tax cuts. And like a true dumb Democrat, Crowley blamed Bush.

Hilarious.

I am by no means rich, and probably will never be, however, the idea that my business is going to get better by the govt taking more from wealthier people or other companies to spend on social programs, govt agencies, wars, etc, is beyond stupid. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
Its not the truly rich people that are going to get hurt from these taxes. Its the people who are in between. Small business owners and people who are financially comfortable but are no means rich and who only got that way after years and decades of climbing up the economic ladder. And soon they will be retiring and wont be able to enjoy it for much longer. That's the dirty secret.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 05:42:00 AM »
Its not the truly rich people that are going to get hurt from these taxes. Its the people who are in between. Small business owners and people who are financially comfortable but are no means rich and who only got that way after years and decades of climbing up the economic ladder. And soon they will be retiring and wont be able to enjoy it for much longer. That's the dirty secret.

Check this out. I do a few real estate closings for clients.  Not many.  Anyway, you have to buy title insurance when purchasing a home in NYS, usually as a condition of getting the loan from the Bank. 

Anyway, NYS is run solely by far left dems and all attorneys got noticed yesterday that the state is now going to charge sales tax on all orders.  That is a direct tax of about $200 to $500 on all home purchases now.  Mind you, NYS has what is known as a mortgage recording tax of about 1% of the amount you borrow just to record the mortgage on the land records. 

We just got DMV fees doubles, local taxes going up, parking tickets on the way up, all sorts of taxes fees, fines, surcharges, etc going up, etc. 

and not one union thug has been laid off yet with their bloated pensions, salaries, benes etc.  Its freaking awful and I am trying as hard as I can to escape this far left hell hole.