Author Topic: Here's some bait for some getbiggers  (Read 7191 times)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: Here's some bait for some getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 05:57:22 PM »
You obviously don't get out that much....

So you disagree that black people are generally much louder and draw attention to themselves by laughing very loudly, talking loudly, jumping around, and just generally grab-assing much more than white people do?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
Dear parker.

If you had to pick One guy between a black guy or a white one to live alone on an island you would pick the black guy.
I as a white guy, would pick the white guy.

If you had to pick One woman between a good looking  black woman or a white one to live alone on an island you would pick the white woman.
So would I.

Dont be an hypocrit. We all stick to our owns when it really matters. And then it's the survival of the strongest, smartest.

/end of thread.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »
You’re a sad guy. 
Lol did you even read what he posted. It's no secret wannabe mudsharks like lindsey lohey get away with whatever, the law has been prooven time and time again to favour white people. When reading post by most of this forum it's no surprise. I was thinking for a while stormfront was trying to recruit than i realized we all do the same shit. Even judges get caught up into this bitch got no respect// while she's give whites the "she was a victim of circumstance.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010, 06:05:23 PM »
You’re a sad guy.  
For what? You have no answer. I have worked in the courts system, I see this lve and in living color each day. And I can break it down from what I've seen.

As, I said, one can't defend her actions, she is a loud, ignorant, foul mouthed chick who would have gottn arrested, I even listed the charges, I glcould go on and list the maxmum penalties and fines for each charge. She possibly could get a bail, depending on her criminal record. There is no justification for her actions. And she knew she was wrong, as she said, "I don't give a fvck!"

Read what I wrote, I am coming from experience and knowledge of the Judiciary system, you are coming from a position of weakness. Period.

Uberman, the second question was asked to me from a guy from NOI, I said "whichever one looks better and has a better personality", as far as the dude, knowledge and personality.

That's me, I diff kind of brotha.

Sgt, i've been around black folks that are loud as hell, and white folks as well. My family is a quiet lot, and so are most of the black people I know and associate with, even the white folk as well. In fact, as a child, my mother would get compliments on how well mannered I was, not yelling and screaming.

But, I do enjoy my loud ass music ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 06:07:22 PM »
It's no secret wannabe mudsharks like lindsey lohey get away with whatever

Isn’t she sitting in jail right now? 

the law has been prooven time and time again to favour white people.

The law *favors* whoever can afford the best legal defense.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
So you disagree that black people are generally much louder and draw attention to themselves by laughing very loudly, talking loudly, jumping around, and just generally grab-assing much more than white people do?
Lol here blacks are quiet and look down when they pass you, however white American's are very very vocal about everything, fucking ice cream cones sizes somehow become vast cultural difference  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
Isn’t she sitting in jail right now? 

The law *favors* whoever can afford the best legal defense.
Sometimes you are right. OJ got off not due to his legal team, but the LA PD literally handed it to them on a platter, but effing up on the chain of command, and shoddy ass detective work. A kid straight outta Law School could have gotten OJ off.

Yeah, Lindsey is in jail now, after how much effing up. Plus, the judge she had was a woman. And female judges, DO NOT take kindly to womb trying to play that cutesy innocent act. She may have gotten off with a male judge, who would look at her cleavage. One of the main reasons why women wear cleavage bearing shirts and short dresses to court, thinking the judge will be a man, and many times it backfires, because the judge is a woman, and they migh get sent home to change...

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »
For what? You have no answer.

For posting shit like this...

you see there is this common perception, that you might share, that only black people get locked up.

That's complete bullshit, honestly.

Read what I wrote, I am coming from experience and knowledge of the Judiciary system, you are coming from a position of weakness. Period.

In your experience, white people were not *locked up*.. for breaking the law?

They simply let them off.. because of their race?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2010, 06:24:31 PM »
Sgt, i've been around black folks that are loud as hell, and white folks as well. My family is a quiet lot, and so are most of the black people I know and associate with, even the white folk as well. In fact, as a child, my mother would get compliments on how well mannered I was, not yelling and screaming.

But, I do enjoy my loud ass music ;D  

Well, I'll give you this much:  Low class people of every race are the loudest IME.  White trailer trash is as loud as any black person I've seen, but having lived in cities for the past 20 odd years, I've been around a lot more loud mouth blacks like the woman in the clip than I have white trailer trash.

Quote from: Lundgrenisgod
 Lol here blacks are quiet and look down when they pass you, however white American's are very very vocal about everything, fucking ice cream cones sizes somehow become vast cultural difference

Where is here?

newmom

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »
safe to say that is a dumb bitch..I mean really

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »
safe to say that is a dumb bitch..I mean really

No shit.  In public, shoes on, talking..... what is the world coming to?  Oh, you meant the black girl....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »
For posting shit like this...

That's complete bullshit, honestly.

In your experience, white people were not *locked up*.. for breaking the law?

They simply let them off.. because of their race?

I answer the last question. Many times I don't follow the outcome of the case. But am where it starts (not an officer, intake or a clerk). They are locked up for breaking the law, many are habitual criminals, but you get a few that don't believe that they did anything (and don't get me started on the police officers or military people that get locked up) wrong. And that they shouldn't be there, and that they demand that the handcuffs be taken off, and that "their lawyer is coming and this is a violation of their rights.", the attorney never comes, yet they violated the law and other people's rights.

Sometimes the parents ask, "So my son/daughter has been locked up? And he is with rapists, I demand he/she be released right now!"

and the biggest, loudest screamers, are the ones that do what that girl did up there, acting like had killed somebody. Then there are the DUIs, especially if they come from money, hitting another car with a person in it? "well, they should have gottn off the road." is the reply.

That's why I don't feel sorry for Mel Gibson. Had what happened to him, happened to you and me, he'd say, "Suck it up like a man."

newmom

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2010, 06:38:25 PM »
No shit.  In public, shoes on, talking..... what is the world coming to?  Oh, you meant the black girl....

:o ;D ;D ;D LMAO

newmom

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »

That's why I don't feel sorry for Mel Gibson. Had what happened to him, happened to you and me, he'd say, "Suck it up like a man."

That is a great sentence Parker

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »
Restaurant manager should have kicked any fool out that acted like such a disgrace

if she still refused to lleave he should have snatched that bitches weave off (no racist white bitches wear weaves too)(no misogynist)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »
That is a great sentence Parker
Thanks. You think these rich actors give a what, what about what some chick did to us? No! Dude has like, 859 million dollars, that 5 million he spent on that woman's album is drop in the bucket. Especially when you got guys putting up 16 million for a old Ferrari.  Don't feel sorry for a old rich man who should have known better than to fallen for a Russian t###y trick.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
That is pretty sad that no one spoke up.  This is why houses are more expensive in certain parts of town, the house doesnt cost more, its just the land.  No on wants to be near something like this.  if I had kids and she was acting like that, I would have lost my shit.  And I will give you that white trash act like this too from time to time, but for whatever reason, someone would have spoke up to a white chick because there is some perception whites are weaker than blacks, or that you cant tell a black person they are behaving bad because of some sort of white guilt.  People in general are decent, and it is all cultural differences that seperate us.  It is obvious this chick grew up in a shit household and was never taught right from wrong.  Probably raised by her auntie or grandma.  People like this should have been exterminated by age 15, black, white, hispanic, whatever.  If you cant posess a certain set of skills or decent traits, you should be put down like a rabid dog.  People in jail too, if you show no sign of getting better, you should be eradicated from the planet.(no racist)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »
Do you people really not understand the video? She was most likely some kind of MKULTRA entity who was there for a purpose other than getting food. Did you notice the black man was dressed in "cracker" type polo clothes? Did you notice that mother was blond as could be?  Did you notice the Asian manager telling her to take it outside? This is classic C.I.A. Zog type of video.  It shows all the white woman watching that Asian men and black men are the kindest people on the planet. And black women are the devil. So every time a white woman gets friendly with a black man, they will subconsciously tell the black man that black women are the devil and in the process throw the black woman under the bus. Awesome fucking video from Zog. These people are fucking brilliant. And thats why they control the world.

video's are never just video's. Look deeper.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »
instant 5 page thread ;D
BTW I would have threw 20 dollars at bitch and removed her from the restaurant....Defend this parker... ;D

Nice post Clayton Bigsby....  ;D
S

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »
Why couldn't another black just tell her straight up that the way she is conducting herself sets the black race back.  She is not only bringing herself down but also the good blacks that are well mannered and have good social skills.  Same for white trash.  All blacks, hell even I,  think a white dude with a southern accent and a camo outfit drinking Busch beer is an uneducated redneck.  Of course it's not true most of the time but the louder ones always seem to represent the whole race.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »
I see this all the time from blacks/hispanics.

Never seen a white girl do this in my life. In Houston this is pretty much normal activity in most parts of town and people just shrug it off and it's no big deal.

This is just one white man's opinion though.

8)

Same (no racist)
S

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2010, 07:54:05 PM »
Why couldn't another black just tell her straight up that the way she is conducting herself sets the black race back.  She is not only bringing herself down but also the good blacks that are well mannered and have good social skills.  Same for white trash.  All blacks, hell even I,  think a white dude with a southern accent and a camo outfit drinking Busch beer is an uneducated redneck.  Of course it's not true most of the time but the louder ones always seem to represent the whole race.

Read my post above. Just about every black man on the planet would have put that bitch in her place. That is why this video screams conspiracy. Don't fuck with ZOG bro. These people were alien transplants.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
Read my post above. Just about every black man on the planet would have put that bitch in her place. That is why this video screams conspiracy. Don't fuck with ZOG bro. These people were alien transplants.

Is that you, Technoviking?