Author Topic: Here's some bait for some getbiggers  (Read 7196 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Here's some bait for some getbiggers
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »
instant 5 page thread ;D
BTW I would have threw 20 dollars at bitch and removed her from the restaurant....Defend this parker... ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Here's some bait for some getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »
Kai "The ape that raped a grape" Greene

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
So typical it isn't even noteworthy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »
Nasty, foul-mouthed kunt.

LOL, Will.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 04:56:57 PM »
As we like to say in the south...she's eat up with class......

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 05:05:38 PM »
instant 5 page thread ;D
BTW I would have threw 20 dollars at bitch and removed her from the restaurant....Defend this parker... ;D

Love how the "big man" at the end steps in to see if the white woman is ok after black girl leaves  ::) Poor guy who is with her, dealing with that whore everyday.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
i see and hear foul mouth females like this all the time in my hood (inglewood, ca.) that why i only go drive-thru from now on

Old School
Beanie: Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "Fuck, shit, bitch."

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »
going catabolic brings out the worst in people

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »

lmao

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »
instant 5 page thread ;D

Nothing to defend. She is a ignorant, fithy mouthed woman. Who could have been arrested for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace, and trespassing (In Maryland) due to the fact that she caused others to take notice and cursing, and was asked to leave and refused
So typical it isn't even noteworthy.
there is nothing "typical", I see this all the time from black girls, white girls, and Latinas. And the white girls are the worse, because they expect preferitial treatment, and that they are always in the right, even if they spit in the officer's face. They also claim that they "know their rights" and that they "can't be arrested."

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »
Poor guy who is with her, dealing with that whore everyday.
Poor guy ? He is the biggest bitch.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 05:22:29 PM »
i like the reply on youtube: "not all black people are like this... just 99.99 % of them"    ;D

if you cant see its pure racism towards a white defensless woman with her kids, with the will to hurt and traumatize em all, i dont know what you need.

I can tell you this poor mother isnt going to get back into a mac donald anytime soon.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
...... they expect preferitial treatment, and that they are always in the right, even if they spit in the officer's face. They also claim that they "know their rights" and that they "can't be arrested."

That sounds like almost every black person I have ever met.  I have to say, you keep your cool and conduct yourself better than 99% of black people I have come in contact with and I respect that, but I completely disagree that what you posted is more typical of whites than of blacks.  Blacks as a whole are much louder and more boisterous than whites and definitely go out of their way to draw attention more than whites, and this girl is a perfect example of that.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
You racist Cracker, there vitamin D deficient, all they need is some VD. High amount of melanin in your skin requires either they spent hours on their porch's getting it naturally from the sun, or they must eat seafood. Just look that shit up you ignorant mofo.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 05:27:52 PM »
As we like to say in the south...she's eat up with class......
Just another day at Mcdonalds in the ATL airport.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 05:28:45 PM »
Poor guy ? He is the biggest bitch.

Sure he's a bitch, but he looked pussywhipped and embarrassed to be there.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 05:29:39 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
To be fair thats mild compared to what you see from young white girls in working class parts of britain.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 05:34:55 PM »
Sure he's a bitch, but he looked pussywhipped and embarrassed to be there.
More like he was proud. You dont get how these people work. Something tells me it s not the firstime they do this. Obviously they re just releasing their anger and racism on innocent people they target precisely. It's perfectly controlled and premeditated from start to end. What's the next step for these two? Who s the next white person to be targeted ? And we as whites have to agree with that shit? Why would we?

50 years ago it was the oposite. Looks like things have changed...from one extreme to another. No balance there. Just a shift in power.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 05:36:35 PM »
What's the next step for these two?

Bloodshed.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »
Typical...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 05:42:26 PM »
That sounds like almost every black person I have ever met.  I have to say, you keep your cool and conduct yourself better than 99% of black people I have come in contact with and I respect that, but I completely disagree that what you posted is more typical of whites than of blacks.  Blacks as a whole are much louder and more boisterous than whites and definitely go out of their way to draw attention more than whites, and this girl is a perfect example of that.
You obviously don't get out that much....

You'd make a lousy attorney. I said what she was, you can't defend her behavior and I said what she would have been charged or arrested for in the State of Maryland, yet you neglected recognize that.

Nor do you probably live in a rich area, Ive have personally seen where rich white girls get into situations like that and are arrested but claim that the police can't arrest them. Then once they get into the detention center, they claim that they "have papers that prove that they can't be locked up", you see there is this common perception, that you might share, that only black people get locked up. The law is the law, but some people, let's say, who live near Washington, DC and other rich areas, firmly believe that there are two sets of rules---one for the priledged and one for commoners, and those are the worse ones. Diplomats who claim that their kids don't steal, yet they are on videotape stealing. I could go on...

So, unless you try to actually read what I wrote, instead of reading and editing what I said, I stand you prove differently.  

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »
you see there is this common perception, that you might share, that only black people get locked up.  

You’re a sad guy. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
I see this all the time from blacks/hispanics.

Never seen a white girl do this in my life. In Houston this is pretty much normal activity in most parts of town and people just shrug it off and it's no big deal.

This is just one white man's opinion though.

8)