Author Topic: 10 min NASA UFO compilation : since u wont watch the 3 hr one  (Read 6705 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: 10 min NASA UFO compilation : since u wont watch the 3 hr one
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »
There is no doubt we aren't alone. People can make all the excuses they want.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
It's funny how many athiests believe in shit like faires, ESP, ghosts and magic. Not saying you're like that just popped into my head.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 02:42:08 PM »
When judging how small the earth is compared to the fucking universe its sooo damn closeminded to think we're all alone its not even funny. WHY WOULD WE BE lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »
When judging how small the earth is compared to the fucking universe its sooo damn closeminded to think we're all alone its not even funny. WHY WOULD WE BE lol

Drop some acid and you will realize that the entire universe is even smaller than the realm of conciousness  :o

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »
It's funny how many athiests believe in shit like faires, ESP, ghosts and magic. Not saying you're like that just popped into my head.

I don't know any atheists that believe in fairies, ghosts and magic...What I don't understand is why organized religions deny the fact that there were similar stories of a Jesus like beings written about years before the 1st writings of the Christian Jesus. They dismiss anything to challenge their intolerance go figure.....
You Can't Do It!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »

Have you seen Queen Vissy? Faires do exist bro.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »
Epic drop of water hoax @ 2:35

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »
I don't know any atheists that believe in fairies, ghosts and magic...What I don't understand is why organized religions deny the fact that there were similar stories of a Jesus like beings written about years before the 1st writings of the Christian Jesus. They dismiss anything to challenge their intolerance go figure.....

The Jesus being is a time ripple from the post singularity future known the "God Event"

God does not exist yet....and yet God is eternal = ultimate celestial paradox. UFO's may be evidence of the singularity to come, astronaut "angels" flying in on the quantum time slip from an alternate future.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 10:33:26 PM »
The Jesus being is a time ripple from the post singularity future known the "God Event"

God does not exist yet....and yet God is eternal = ultimate celestial paradox. UFO's may be evidence of the singularity to come, astronaut "angels" flying in on the quantum time slip from an alternate future.

So, you are saying God is going to be like an episode of startrek that describes a supreme being better than anything known, but claims to be master of the universe....????
You Can't Do It!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 12:05:52 AM »
You'd have to be a moron to believe that there are not multiple civs out there that can visit us, as swede said the universe is fucking huge and the possibility these civs have been around for thousands or millions of years before us, imagine how much their tech is better than ours.Fuck imagine the shit we'll be doing in space in only a thousand years!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:08 AM »
If string theory were to ever be proven, it would be a fact that there are infinite copies of you. And every situation involving you has played out. Which would mean you have no reason to obey the law because in some parallel universe you've found a way to get away with whatever you've done. Just though I'd throw that in with the universe discussion....

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 02:02:32 AM »

The aliens have lots of differently shaped spacecraft. I wonder if they are all from the same species of alien, and extraterrestrial planet?

Or are they craft from different parts of the universe?

Why do they orbit the earth and moon, why don't they land and introduce themselves to us?

This and more questions are left unanswered in this chilling puzzle.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 09:53:53 AM »
If string theory were to ever be proven, it would be a fact that there are infinite copies of you. And every situation involving you has played out. Which would mean you have no reason to obey the law because in some parallel universe you've found a way to get away with whatever you've done. Just though I'd throw that in with the universe discussion....

Than I will turn into an asian martial arts expert and travel to each universe and kill all my copies so I will be the ultimate power of the multiverse.....
You Can't Do It!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 10:29:39 AM »
;)  i honestly believe you have to go beyond that...

i think even string theory (multiple universes) can collapse into a single reality...

i think you should read what roger penrose has to say

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penrose-hameroff/orchor.html
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 10:34:17 AM »

Why do they orbit the earth and moon, why don't they land and introduce themselves to us?

maybe they have....to the few that know...

again..watch this 1

didn't u ever wonder exactly what brainac helped the US army go leaps n bounds above others?
carpe` vaginum!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 02:26:22 PM »
So, you are saying God is going to be like an episode of startrek that describes a supreme being better than anything known, but claims to be master of the universe....????

God is like a laser beam traveling backwards through time.  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 03:38:35 PM »
;)  i honestly believe you have to go beyond that...

i think even string theory (multiple universes) can collapse into a single reality...

i think you should read what roger penrose has to say

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penrose-hameroff/orchor.html

We really dont know shit about anything, other intelligent lifeforms is more than likely just the tip of the iceberg.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »
We really dont know shit about anything, other intelligent lifeforms is more than likely just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe there are other planets in other solar systems that are not hell bent on destroying eachother....
You Can't Do It!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 06:48:17 PM »
Toxic have you seen the Bob Lazar tapes on youtube where he talks about working at Site 4 in area 51 ?? if the things he says are true its really fucked up when you really think about.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
Toxic have you seen the Bob Lazar tapes on youtube where he talks about working at Site 4 in area 51 ?? if the things he says are true its really fucked up when you really think about.

Our government believes we should be sheltered from knowing the truth.....
You Can't Do It!!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:23 PM »
Our government believes we should be sheltered from knowing the truth.....

maybe that have a good reason for that, maybe we wont like the truth we learn

anyway, in regards to that video , im not sayign aliens dont exist.............im just saying the eveidece presented in that video is VERY underwhelming

things, whether they be space junk, light refraction, or meteors behave strangly in space..........most of that is just debris, probably all of it

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »
Aliens have been in talks with top secret organisations within the US government for many decades now.

The aliens will absolutely not make any contact with the remaining 6,500,000,000 people on Earth.

Only with select top secret US government agency officials.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 10:03:12 PM »
Aliens have been in talks with top secret organisations within the US government for many decades now.

The aliens will absolutely not make any contact with the remaining 6,500,000,000 people on Earth.

Only with select top secret US government agency officials.

Damn them to hell and the starship they rode in on....
You Can't Do It!!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 06:57:15 AM »
I doubt the extra terrestrials that built these probes are still around. Let's say Einstein was right, these things must have been sent some 100.000.000 years ago. Either that or they can construct wormholes by using black holes but I wonder how far away the closest black hole is, probably pretty far still.