Author Topic: Remember when I said, "When you see a Ferrari at a used car dealership..."  (Read 2783 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
if i EVER come across the appropriate connection....i promise i shall PM u
Thanks.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Well Parker, I broke it down like this....

The 360,
PROS:  Best Looking one and probably best Car of the bunch...
CONS:  Also Most expensive of the bunch, OVERLY expensive, even ones about 10 years old will still be about 70-80 grand!

The R8,
PROS:  Almost as hot looking as the Ferrari, Brand new 110K, 2-5 years older models can be around 80k, which isn't too bad

The Viper,
PROS:  The car of my dreams when I was a kid, most affordable, 80 grand brand new
CONS:  Older models were apparently very uncomfortable inside (dunno about the new ones), will potentially be discontinued soon!

The Aston Martin,
PROS:  James Bond's Car!  DB9 looks a lot like a DBS but cheaper, 2-5 years older models run around 60-70k

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Thanks.

Parker what model and year are looking for in a Ferrari.  I have a couple connections.  I have two friends who collect them.  One has 4 of them including a Daytona and the other one has 8 of them.  I have another friend in Hawaii who has 6 or 7 Ferrari's.  I also have a friend who sells them here.  Tell me what you are looking for.
No Worries 4 me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I WILL own one of these 4 someday, in that color, still can't decide which one i want though, but I think I have enough time lol....

The Viper would be the best choice because it's probably the lowest price , most reliable , cheapest to fix and more ' practical ' as well as cheapest to insure and to operate

comfort? Aston , I drove a 1996 GTS Viper when they first came out and it was pretty comfortable for a car of that sorts

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
you don't buy a ferrari because you want performance on the street.  i could rice out a supra for less that would smoke a ferrari.

you buy a ferrari because....well, fucking look at it!
Deep Tissue Massage

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
I saw the Viper at the LA Car Show in 93 or 94 I think when they first came out.  I owned a company which was doing very well.  I wanted to buy one and they were $53,000 back then.  But the guy told me to wait the following year cause the first one had no windows or A/C.  I think they jumped up to $75,000 or so.
No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
Parker what model and year are looking for in a Ferrari.  I have a couple connections.  I have two friends who collect them.  One has 4 of them including a Daytona and the other one has 8 of them.  I have another friend in Hawaii who has 6 or 7 Ferrari's.  I also have a friend who sells them here.  Tell me what you are looking for.
Not looking for Ferraris, we were talking about jobs dealing with the car trade...
The only "model" Ferrari I can afford now is a model car,lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Not looking for Ferraris, we were talking about jobs dealing with the car trade...
The only "model" Ferrari I can afford now is a model car,lol.

Not true , you can get a used 308 or Mondial for $25-30K  ;D insurance would be a fuck though as would repairs

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

94 Ferrari 348 Spider $39,995 OR best offer
Mileage:  44,170

;D

I never liked that look though!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

And just cause I'm a good sport:

Parker

• Getbig V
Not true , you can get a used 308 or Mondial for $25-30K  ;D insurance would be a fuck though as would repairs
And having stock Honda Civic Si's pass me at the light...