Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60291 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Challenge for Goodrum
« on: July 31, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »
OK - here we go again, another attempt at this.

I am challenging Goodrum to a contest. The contest is who looks better on January 1, 2011 which is 20 weeks from now. I have discussed this a bit with Ron and am hoping to get a sticky out of it or whatever.  Independent non partisan judges can decide who looks better at the end. Obviously Goodrum has a hugeeeeeee headstart on me because as we all know, I am, how you say, fat fat.

The loser has to leave getbig for good, cant come back with a gimmick, nothing.  I will also send Ron 300-500 dollars to hold in escrow and if Goodrum wins he gets the money, if he loses just ship it back to me. Yes moneybags Goodrum I know thats not a lot of money, but for me it is.  I invite other members to kick in to a If Goodrum Wins fund to get him to participate. If I win I want absolutely nothing, zip, nada.  

I can't take steroids because of the meds I am on but I could care less if he uses them. He can dictate a lot of this, I just want to see his candy ass excuse out of this.

I am 100% into this, I think it would be fun, beneficial for the boards, give people something to keep an eye on and obviously help my health.

But, he's a pussy, and will show his true colors and find 2328 excuses.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: A Challenge (Goodrum will excuse out of somehow)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »
adjust the rules...douchebag.  he can have unlimited gimmicks like you...so there is no complete ban from getdumb...dummy. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
adjust the rules...douchebag.  he can have unlimited gimmicks like you...so there is no complete ban from getdumb...dummy. 

feel better calling me douchebag and dummy?

why dont you be constructive and give me advice as to what rules to use? I am not sure what to do.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 05:42:00 PM »
Sounds like a good motivation to get you back in shape. Who will judge this event? Special "hand picked" getbiggers or just Ron?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »
Sounds like a good motivation to get you back in shape. Who will judge this event? Special "hand picked" getbiggers or just Ron?

I want to be on the judges panel.. :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 05:48:22 PM »
Goodrum will never leave he for some strange reason likes to bullshit and lie and then be bashed , for a guy who "claims" to run business's under the name he uses on every forum this is very very odd behaviour.

He enjoys being a whipping BOY

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »

I am challenging Goodrum to a contest. The contest is who looks better on January 1, 2011 which is 20 weeks from now. I have discussed this a bit with Ron and am hoping to get a sticky out of it or whatever.  Independent non partisan judges can decide who looks better at the end. Obviously Goodrum has a hugeeeeeee headstart on me because as we all know, I am, how you say, fat fat.

The loser has to leave getbig for good, cant come back with a gimmick, nothing.  I will also send Ron 300-500 dollars to hold in escrow and if Goodrum wins he gets the money, if he loses just ship it back to me. Yes moneybags Goodrum I know thats not a lot of money, but for me it is.  I invite other members to kick in to a If Goodrum Wins fund to get him to participate. If I win I want absolutely nothing, zip, nada. 

I can't take steroids because of the meds I am on but I could care less if he uses them. He can dictate a lot of this, I just want to see his candy ass excuse out of this.

I am 100% into this, I think it would be fun, beneficial for the boards, give people something to keep an eye on and obviously help my health.

OhhhI want to join to....The most improved GB'er contest....
You Can't Do It!!!

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »
In all seriousness, I have been around here a little while now, although I don't post much. Is Goodrum somewhat retarded? Seriously, is he..maybe just a little? ???

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 05:53:34 PM »

I am challenging Goodrum to a contest. The contest is who looks better on January 1, 2011 which is 20 weeks from now. I have discussed this a bit with Ron and am hoping to get a sticky out of it or whatever.  Independent non partisan judges can decide who looks better at the end. Obviously Goodrum has a hugeeeeeee headstart on me because as we all know, I am, how you say, fat fat.

The loser has to leave getbig for good, cant come back with a gimmick, nothing.  I will also send Ron 300-500 dollars to hold in escrow and if Goodrum wins he gets the money, if he loses just ship it back to me. Yes moneybags Goodrum I know thats not a lot of money, but for me it is.  I invite other members to kick in to a If Goodrum Wins fund to get him to participate. If I win I want absolutely nothing, zip, nada. 

If you can find the discipline, which is doubtful, you will clean his clock better than he cleans Vissy's colon with his tongue.

BTW, where do you get $300-500 to spare. Canadians take good care of their retards. Meaning their good at stealing working people's money to give to those that don't want to work.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 05:53:54 PM »
In all seriousness, I have been around here a little while now, although I don't post much. Is Goodrum somewhat retarded? Seriously, is he..maybe just a little? ???
He is mentaly unwell.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »

Your name sucks bythway
You Can't Do It!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »
Goodrum will never leave he for some strange reason likes to bullshit and lie and then be bashed , for a guy who "claims" to run business's under the name he uses on every forum this is very very odd behaviour.

He enjoys being a whipping BOY
Are you saying Vince is the one that takes it?  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 05:57:50 PM »
STFU no0b.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »
STFU no0b.

Hahhaha, nice ownage! ;)

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »
STFU no0b.

:'( Thanks, way to put me in my place ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 06:00:48 PM »
Hahhaha, nice ownage! ;)

:'( Thanks, way to put me in my place ::)

Thanks for excepting the owning....BOOM!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 06:02:45 PM »

Thanks for excepting the owning....BOOM!!!

You are welcome. I know when I'm outclassed.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
back to the subject at hand  asfdjfnjasdfnjasdnfj  >:(

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »
sounds cool to me but Vince will never agree to it.  He thinks his name is a "Brand"  ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »
sounds cool to me but Vince will never agree to it.  He thinks his name is a "Brand"  ::)

ya I have had multiple pm's sayng he wont do it because its "below" him

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 06:06:11 PM »
Yes, lets not let splank the waterboy get in the way of Vince coming up with some excuse why he can't get in shape.........I predict his first excuse will be.....

Vissy shoots a load like Peter North and the extra calories make Vince spill over.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

You know better than to call darkie out, they talk bull till they are called on it....
You Can't Do It!!!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 06:15:06 PM »
ya I have had multiple pm's sayng he wont do it because its "below" him

All he has to do is post some pics which he does all the time unfortunately.

Most delusional guy of GB by far.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

exactly.  Even though all his so called internet "fame" comes from people hating on him and being exposed as a fraud he considers it a great achievement.  And I guess for someone who has nothing going for him he may be right.  He has turned to pale white ugly skinny people to blow and get fucked in the ass by, he always take last place in whatever he does, his biggest accomplishments are certifications a drunk can get and pay just $79.  So, being hated and mentioned 1000 times a day on a few random forum boards is his highlight of his life.  So, actually having to train, diet and lift weights to beat Josh is something he would never do.
No Worries 4 me

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »
I'm ready to paypal Ron $20.00 and am calling on all other getbiggers to go in on this!

go team disturbia!