Author Topic: Sosa throwback jersey, Roots...Toby returns, and Why dolphins are smart?  (Read 1777 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Wiggs...you b###h.  :o  where are those victory photos and candid shots?

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
WTF does the title of your thread mean, and how in the hell does it have anything to do with the women you posted?  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
WTF does the title of your thread mean, and how in the hell does it have anything to do with the women you posted?  ???

???

all knowing getbigger...havent kept up with the bickering between wiggs and i in which we are going to take it global and post each other's personal and family info.  you know...the getbig way.  ::)

nope...i'm just waiting on my expo and bikini final photos...so i'm calling wiggs out.  he knows the throwback  jersey, black men in white skin and a dolphin smile. all fun and games.  peace.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
???

all knowing getbigger...havent kept up with the bickering between wiggs and i in which we are going to take it global and post each other's personal and family info.  you know...the getbig way.  ::)

nope...i'm just waiting on my expo and bikini final photos...so i'm calling wiggs out.  he knows the throwback  jersey, black men in white skin and a dolphin smile. all fun and games.  peace.

lmao!!!!!  Dude I smoked a bowl before I left and forgot the camera.  BTW I saw her last night and she was beautiful.  She competed last night she lost a shit load of weight and now because her face is so small her teeth look normal size.  She's a beauty.  Curry was looking short and wide as ever.  Please don't post my personal info ;D ;D ;D ;D  So you might wanna check MD prejudging and final pics. You're girl was on point last night.  I felt bad for Brandon cause he was taking care of the kids pushing the stroller and holding his crying newborn son and she was laughing and hanging out with friends. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V

it's not the age of Aquarius...is the age of brandy leaver.

future bikini O

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Useless thread even with pics.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Useless thread even with pics.

dont post in it.  it's between wiggs n me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
it's not the age of Aquarius...is the age of brandy leaver.

future bikini O
Wow... thats the girl your always orgasming over?
Dude, shes hideous... and you claim Parker has bad taste in women...  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Episode #71
Guests: Sarah Hayes, Jason Huh, Art Atwood and Brandy Leaver

MD Radio presents a Full Review of the Largest NPC Contest in History! The GNC- 2010 USA Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships held in Las Vegas "The Rap!"

Overall Women's Bodybuilding Champion, Sarah Hayes calls in from Texas as she is still basking in the glow of Victory!

Also, calling in from Las Vegas in between Photo Shoots with Per Bernal Mens Overall Winner, Jason Huh will share with us his future plans, "Will he or wont he wind up on the Europa Dallas Pro Stage" in 2 short weeks?

New IFBB Bikini Class Winner Brandy Leaver the wife of 2008 Overall USA Winner, Brandon Curry chimes in for a few "Shout Outs" after nabbing her IFBB Pro Card 7 months after giving Birth!

Finally a Special Guest Caller & Board Member, FitAdina calls in to share with us her persective of the Sport, The Board, The Athletes and Coverage as a True Fan of the Sport that is rival only to the MAYOR!

you the man...shawn  

Aug 2nd 7pmET