Author Topic: Barrichello vs Schumacher F1 2010. It was a little bit tight.  (Read 1521 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

Gracie Rules

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Barrichello vs Schumacher F1 2010. It was a little bit tight.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
So much for former team mates

looks like Schumy is getting frustrated with his constant 9th places

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 04:36:09 PM »
Were there any fines given out? I know that F-1 racing is more strict about regulations than the even NFL so someone had to lose some pocket change.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 04:42:02 PM »
So much for former team mates

looks like Schumy is getting frustrated with his constant 9th places
He should have stayed retired and stayed with Ferrari, it was a bad ego move on his part. You know, he has helped in the development of a shitload of past and present Ferraris? Dude, was set for life, just continually fine tuning Ferraris, while being a technical advisor to Ferrari SpA.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 04:50:39 PM »
He should have stayed retired and stayed with Ferrari, it was a bad ego move on his part. You know, he has helped in the development of a shitload of past and present Ferraris? Dude, was set for life, just continually fine tuning Ferraris, while being a technical advisor to Ferrari SpA.

He's still set for life , he's still relatively competitive considering how fast the sport progressed , his age and the fact that he hasn't set foot in a car in a long time , it took him years to soft the Ferrari out and once they did he was unstopable , in a top tier car he would still be winning but he's doing damage to his legacy

I've always like Schumacher I was a fan since his Benneton days and I've always been a huge Ferrari fan so when he switched I was excited , but Luca was pissed he choose to come back with Mercedes and not Ferrari , Mercedes wants a German car , driver ( team ) and World champ in the worse way , we'll see what happens

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 02:01:09 AM »
next season will tell, too soon to call

even with benetton and ferrari wasnt overnight success

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 02:34:12 AM »
He's still set for life , he's still relatively competitive considering how fast the sport progressed , his age and the fact that he hasn't set foot in a car in a long time , it took him years to soft the Ferrari out and once they did he was unstopable , in a top tier car he would still be winning but he's doing damage to his legacy

I've always like Schumacher I was a fan since his Benneton days and I've always been a huge Ferrari fan so when he switched I was excited , but Luca was pissed he choose to come back with Mercedes and not Ferrari , Mercedes wants a German car , driver ( team ) and World champ in the worse way , we'll see what happens

Yeah, but Schuey had a injury and I forgot the details, but at first he couldn't drive for Ferrari, by the time he was ready, he signed with Mercedes.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »
Brawn is the key to Schumis sucess at benetton & ferrari. Great team, those 2