Author Topic: Iphone 4 officially Jailbroken  (Read 1452 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Iphone 4 officially Jailbroken
« on: August 01, 2010, 06:51:45 PM »
Its out, we all know how much all you getbiggers love the iphone

http://jailbreakme.com/

THATS NOT GRACIE JU JITSU

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: Iphone 4 officially Jailbroken
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 07:45:47 PM »

Jailbreaking the new iphone fm inside apple store, using one of the models on display. To demonstrade Lol. Epic win

Watch how fast and simple it is.

http://yfrog.us/naujez

If you're a having problems with the purple screen. just clear the cache of safari.
Gracie Rules

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
It sucks. Mywifi doesn't work. The only apps I want is that and 3gunresticter
A

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »
Gracie Rules

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
August 2nd, remember what I told you bitch ass?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
Apple must be shitting themselves now Jailbreaking is officially legal and Installous is so easy to setup.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 10:56:11 AM »
August 2nd, remember what I told you bitch ass?

Yes. I remember that.
But it was relesead on 08/01/2010.

Ps. Calling people bitch all the time. Lets keep that to your mother and her clients.
Thanks.
Gracie Rules

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 01:11:36 PM »

Yes. I remember that.
But it was relesead on 08/01/2010.

Ps. Calling people bitch all the time. Lets keep that to your mother and her clients.
Thanks.
Lol
A

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »

Jailbreaking is making us more secure.

The simple, elegant JailbreakMe tool exploits a zero-day security hole in Mobile Safari to gain root access to the iOS kernel. The vulnerability, which involves a filter used with embedded files in PDF documents, could still be used by malicious hackers to attack any  iOS device, not just jailbroken ones. However, until Apple fixes the hole, the only way to protect yourself is to jailbreak and install @cdevwill's PDF Loading Warner tweak. Tell your friends.

Ching-Lan Huang has a nice technical explanation of how the FlateDecode exploit works. Basically, the PDF file used for JailbreakMe contains a payload that is disguised as a Compact Font Format (CFF) file. FlateDecode - which is a lossless general purpose filter for any data compressed with the zlib implementation of classic RFC1951 deflate - uncompresses and loads the CFF file from the stream, which causes the font stack to overflow. As Huang describes it: "Kaboom." The payload then executes, jailbreaks your device, and loads Cydia.

Charlie Miller, who found a similar vulnerability in Mac OS X Safari, calls this exploit "very beautiful work," adding that it's "scary how it totally defeats Apple’s security architecture." What can't be emphasized enough is that this is a door Apple left jammed open, not one that comex broke open. The hole was there from the beginning (which is why we call it a "zero-day" vulnerability), and it's still there now, on every iOS device, jailbroken or not. What the Dev-Team's Will (@cdevwill) Strafach put together is a simple tweak, PDF Loading Warner, that will detect when a PDF file is attempting to load arbitrary code. If you're on a trusted site, you can choose "Load," or otherwise tap "Cancel" and you're all good.

Good news/bad news: as @chpwn tweeted yesterday, "there are /lots/ of public exploits out there, and @comex's JailbreakMe just uses one of them." So it's "no big deal" if Apple fixes this one, because there are, apparently, enough holes in the system to allow future jailbreaks. Yikes. And Apple complains about jailbreaks causing "compromised security..."
Gracie Rules

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 06:01:32 PM »
I bought wifi 4.0. it is sick. So is iblacklist. You can block numbers without paying at&t 5 bucks a month.
A