Author Topic: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???  (Read 5093 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
Typical marketing bullshit for brainless lemmings...I'm in a Real Estate office right now and watching all the dildos come up and "sanitize" their hands every time they walk past the receptionists desk...ooooooooh, wer'e all gonna drop dead if we dont sanitize. Funny how wev'e managed to survive all these years without it....Douchebags

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 10:06:20 AM »

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 10:06:50 AM »
its the DUMBEST thing in the world...........i never use hand sanitizers, i never wash my hands, i'll use a public telephone then eat a meal............and i NEVER get sick

there are many who think that the is a necessary amount of bacteria on your hands naturally that prevents other, worse bacterias from takign hold............adn that these hand sanitizers aadn other anti bacterial things actually hurt us by leaving us vulnerable to more exotic pathogens

its this hypochondric idiots who are always using the hand shit, that are always sick

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 10:10:39 AM »
Still better than have the boss coming out of the shitter and come shake your hand. And you clearly didn't hear the sound of water in between.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
Typical marketing bullshit for brainless lemmings...I'm in a Real Estate office right now and watching all the dildos come up and "sanitize" their hands every time they walk past the receptionists desk...ooooooooh, wer'e all gonna drop dead if we dont sanitize. Funny how wev'e managed to survive all these years without it....Douchebags

I don't blame them.if I was in the same room as you I would have the urge to sanitize myself :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »
And then you have the "Sanitizer Police"....the penis-lickers who ask YOU..."are you going to sanitize" ???

No..I'm good, but how bout I shove the bottle down your throat and "sanitize" your Esophagus ??

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »
they are everywhere.

Had  a co worker that used to use his before and after he did anything. Bathing in it.

He'd literally go through the entire bottle in one week.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 10:23:45 AM »
The irony is that the people who use these things get sick the most.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »
LOL @ Clavin

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »
And then you have the "Sanitizer Police"....the penis-lickers who ask YOU..."are you going to sanitize" ???

No..I'm good, but how bout I shove the bottle down your throat and "sanitize" your Esophagus ??

Women who use it all the time have really dry hands. Terrible feel when they touch you. Well, even after a long day of work, I've always made sure my male attributes wouldn't smell like duck mousse in case I'd get  lucky later on. You don't want her to suffocate while you unglue your balls in front of her.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 10:24:58 AM »

You never took any Bio classes did you?   :o
D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
I always carry a bottle of hand sanitizer in the glove box in my car, i just will not under any circumstances let a girl jack me off without her hands being clean and sanitized

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 11:09:51 AM »

Are you done delivering the drinking water there?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »
Those things smell like shit.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 11:20:02 AM »
I'll use them if they're around but it's not like anyone needs them anyway. They're as popular now as soap is pretty much

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 11:27:58 AM »
its the DUMBEST thing in the world...........i never use hand sanitizers, i never wash my hands, i'll use a public telephone then eat a meal............and i NEVER get sick

there are many who think that the is a necessary amount of bacteria on your hands naturally that prevents other, worse bacterias from takign hold............adn that these hand sanitizers aadn other anti bacterial things actually hurt us by leaving us vulnerable to more exotic pathogens

its this hypochondric idiots who are always using the hand shit, that are always sick

Even after you take shit??  Dude that is just gross, You should always wash your hands before you eat, what kind of parents did you have that didn;t teach you that?  :P

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 11:29:26 AM »

Groink I agree that using a sanitizer all the time when walking in and out of a building is overboard but you should wash your hand every time you go to the washroom, finish a workout, before you eat etc.  Not doing so is just gross   :-X

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 11:32:51 AM »
I put my fingers in my mouth all the time  :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »
after I piss, I never wash.

washing involves touching the sink part (where people spit and puke), the paper dispenser

it's cleaner just to piss and go

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
the dirtiest thing is the top of the hand santizer push lever.....all those people with dirty hands pushing down and touching that fucking thing

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 11:35:02 AM »
The irony is that the people who use these things get sick the most.

THIS!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 11:35:31 AM »
the dirtiest thing is the top of the hand santizer push lever.....all those people with dirty hands pushing down and touching that fucking thing

haha oh no! I itch my bum and then eat

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »
its a good idea to sanitize your hands if youve gotten them dirty, like after a workout (gym weights and machines are covered in so much bacteria and bad stuff.. ), or if you used them to grab anything that loooked dirty or had the potential to be dirty. not just for disease/cold prevention, im not worried too much about that i never get sick, but for skin health. really helps keep breakouts down..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »
Would you rather shake hands with someone fresh from jerking off or at least having them use some hand sanitizer?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:33 AM »
I never wash my hands before I post on Getbig. Now that's hardcore.  8)