Author Topic: any point to frontload deca?  (Read 11053 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
any point to frontload deca?
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:50:50 AM »
if you were to use deca at 300mg a week (along with 500 test), is there any benefit to front load the deca?

that is, take 600mg week 1, then 300mg then on out? i heard it may get blood levels at a steady state faster?
you are gay.

4thAD

Re: any point to frontload deca?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
Nope none at all.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
thanks,

instead, i will just run it at 400 the whole time.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
thanks,

instead, i will just run it at 400 the whole time.

Thats a very good starting dose for deca.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »
Nope none at all.
agreed....i have had success front loading with EQ....but nothing else...

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 03:29:31 PM »
is there any point to front loading anything? as much point in front loading anything else. its a method you can use in order to decrease the amount of time between your first injection and the time of peak hormone level.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »
is there any point to front loading anything? as much point in front loading anything else. its a method you can use in order to decrease the amount of time between your first injection and the time of peak hormone level.
i read a article a long time ago that showed a lot of good points to why you should frontload EQ...i will try and find it....for the record, i frontloaded with EQ before i read the article....and the reason i did it was because i thought i had more EQ than i did...so the 1st 2 weeks i did 800mg....then dropped it to 300mg... ;D

bench

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 09:54:25 PM »

Not IMO. My feeling is if you want something to get started faster, run a short ester on the front side for a bit while you're waiting for the longer esters to kick in.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 03:22:09 AM »
Not IMO. My feeling is if you want something to get started faster, run a short ester on the front side for a bit while you're waiting for the longer esters to kick in.
Thats what I would think to.  :)

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 07:08:17 AM »
whats the point in frontloading anyway, only to get peak level in 1 week instead of 3-4? I dont see whats good in doing so unless you compete and need to be ready soon. imo impatients people frontload

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 09:41:42 PM »
Frontloading I think is pointless personally.  But using deca 2-3 times a week has worked wonders for some buddies at the gym.  To me it makes perfect sense and I plan on trying it instead of typical once a week injections.  Instead of using say 400-600mgs all in one shot with a bigger peak and trough you can spread those injections out in 2-3 shots and achieve more stable blood concentrations.  Remember esterification was never used for muscle growth and bodybuilding purposes only medical purposes so again it makes perfect sense to manipulate the half life of the nandrolone ester. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 11:55:11 PM »
my feeling is that steroids arent magic and getting peak levels week 1 or week 4 makes absolutely no difference in the long run.

however front loading is an effective method for doing so.

although i wqould point out that while long esters take weeks to reach peak levels, they still release a large amount of steroid the first week, even the first day. 

no point in kick starting or front loading, but both are effective methods for reaching peak levels quicker.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 06:02:26 AM »
ok thanks.   now lets say i was also going to to 4-6 weeks of anavar (i will use test as a base, thats not the question).

would it be better to use the var in the beginning, so i add strength early on, leading to more gains?

or do it at the end to "harden the muscles,"-- ?

or:

do it the first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks?
you are gay.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »
I would run some prop for the first 4 weeks and then run var for the last 6 weeks

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 09:40:35 AM »
I would run some prop for the first 4 weeks and then run var for the last 6 weeks

I agree with this completely. Use the var at the end when the gains from the cycle aren't coming on as hard. Run some prop, or even better yet some test no ester on the front side.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »
ok thanks.   now lets say i was also going to to 4-6 weeks of anavar (i will use test as a base, thats not the question).

would it be better to use the var in the beginning, so i add strength early on, leading to more gains?

or do it at the end to "harden the muscles,"-- ?

or:

do it the first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks?

it doesnt matter. this game isnt about steroid cycle stuctures, secret stacks and combinations, or anything like that. dont overthink it. (training+roids+diet)+years of consistancy. and you wont get anywhere unless youve got the years of consistancy goign along with it.  once yo understand that, youll see that 2 or 3 weeks of roids, whether anavar test tren or whatever, really doesnt mean jack shit in terms of what your going to look like a year from now, or 5 years from now. especially since steroids arent really what puts the muscle on your body, its the combination of roids, TRAINING, and diet over the span of years.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »
it doesnt matter. this game isnt about steroid cycle stuctures, secret stacks and combinations, or anything like that. dont overthink it. (training+roids+diet)+years of consistancy. and you wont get anywhere unless youve got the years of consistancy goign along with it.  once yo understand that, youll see that 2 or 3 weeks of roids, whether anavar test tren or whatever, really doesnt mean jack shit in terms of what your going to look like a year from now, or 5 years from now. especially since steroids arent really what puts the muscle on your body, its the combination of roids, TRAINING, and diet over the span of years.

It doesn't take years to add muscle to your frame with steroids.  Most who say that don't have the experience or the knowledge to know otherwise.  I know guys that are gifted genetically that literally shrink during part of the year, hop on a cycle and blow up the next part of the year.  I don't like that but i see it all the time.   

lesaucer

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 05:03:25 PM »
It doesn't take years to add muscle to your frame with steroids.  Most who say that don't have the experience or the knowledge to know otherwise.  I know guys that are gifted genetically that literally shrink during part of the year, hop on a cycle and blow up the next part of the year.  I don't like that but i see it all the time.   

(Kevin Levrone)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 05:21:14 PM »
thats called muscle memory. which is a completely different ball game. once youve already gotten up to a certain size and stretched out your muscle bellies and the fascia and all that, it makes the return trip back on up to that size so much easier and faster. yuo know that, ive seen you talk about it before in your posts.

making your muscles grow bigger than theyve ever been is a slow moving process, even on roids. compared to ultra super slow moving and eventually halting when your natty.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 08:19:05 PM »
thats called muscle memory. which is a completely different ball game. once youve already gotten up to a certain size and stretched out your muscle bellies and the fascia and all that, it makes the return trip back on up to that size so much easier and faster. yuo know that, ive seen you talk about it before in your posts.

making your muscles grow bigger than theyve ever been is a slow moving process, even on roids. compared to ultra super slow moving and eventually halting when your natty.

I agree bombz. Getting any real BB type size takes years of training. Getting to the size of your average buff gym dude may not, but real competitive show type size takes time.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »
when i start a deca run i usually start with a bottle of npp 100mg/eod.then towards the end of the bottle i'll start to substitute a sot of npp for a shot of durabolin.by then the deca has started to kick in a bit and the longer ester is already breaking down.works everytime.also with the tne,great idea.i fell in love with that stuff last year and try and keep enough 20ml bottles on hand all year round.great pre-workout shot...