Author Topic: Jays paper thin skin and new found vascularity  (Read 7235 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Jays paper thin skin and new found vascularity
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 08:33:05 AM »
Why would anyone think Jay is vascular.  Our resident personal training expert, nutritionist, bodybuilder, janitor, dentist, nuclear scientist, ex-president, drug runner, female nurse, tranny, cock sucker etc. Vince Goodrum says THIS IS VASCULAR!  Never mind the quick shot and bad lighting.  His vascularity is unmatched!  He says so!
No Worries 4 me

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 08:36:33 AM »
I hope for his sake that he does match that again.

I remember him saying that he showers 10 times a day to help keep his skin tight.

I wonder if he will give these posing trunks to Mel Chancey (to wear) again!  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 08:52:16 AM »
He does come across as a bit asexual.Very clean cut and straight lace. Kerry keeps herself in pretty good shape and it would be a shame if he's not brutally hammering that on a regular basis. But you never know what goes behind close doors with all that test in his system. I'm just on HRT and I'm always good to go. Just yesterday I had to help some 58 yo grandma at work and as I'm looking down her blouse at her cleavage and checking out the faded tan lines on her saggy tits I'm still thinking, "You know, I would do her. I would do her hard. Very hard." Then after work I had to stop by the grocery store and I'm standing behind some chick who was probably still a teenager and looking at her flat stomach, smooth skin and little girl tits and I thought, "You know, I would do her. I would do her hard. Very  hard."

I could only imagine what things would be like on a gram or two of test.

im like that and im not even on any test at all. honestly if i were to get on test it would be bad, very bad