Author Topic: Anyone ever train in LA Fitness?  (Read 5063 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Anyone ever train in LA Fitness?
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2010, 06:12:37 AM »
LA fitness was the gym that I destroyed Rhino in....after that day he was told to use the 'Womens' locker room ..
L

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »
Are there fat soccer moms doing cardio? Tools sitting on equipment text messaging? Old hags gossiping around the Nautilus machines? Ass clown shadow boxing? 135 pound twinks always lifting their shirt up to look at their abs in the mirror?

Wow, it's like you've been to the LA Fitness right by my house. I did a two week trial there and it was EXACTLY like that. You forgot the gold chain & wife beater wearing white gangster with half a bottle of cologne on, east indians who have never heard of deodorant and finally...trainers that walk around trying to give "advice" on proper lifting technique to all the good looking teen chicks.

Never again.

newmom

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 11:04:42 AM »
I go to the one in Newington on the Berlin Turnpike (Rt 5/15).  Right, though, I also use the Gold's in Enfield on the weekend and no signs there.

Probably lots of gyms in that area I presume.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 05:05:09 PM »
There is no  la fitness in new london county in ct must be in fairfield, new haven county. Yeesh no signs like that golds in new haven

Yea I think there is one in Stamford, and Milford IIRC

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 05:10:54 PM »
um nope. Said steroids are illegal, it's not condoned at any la fitness clubs bla bla

haha
S