Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 1249 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: August 04, 2010, 02:12:17 AM »
[quote author=
god of hormones,

im 25, im white, i use hormones year round. My hair is starting to thin considerably, especially when using cutting drugs. Is propecia an effective solution?

please erase name

thanks
[/quote]

genetic desposition,,has nothign to do with what you take,,look at jason he is one of the heavy users of hormones and chemicals ,,all hair on him ,,same for wolf and many others

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:17:06 AM »
Hey god, I've been meaning to ask you a PM question but keep forgetting so I'll high-jack this thread before I forget.

Can you please clarify what you mean by someone being "All Drugs"? You were comparing Kai to Heath and you said that Heath is a perfect example of all drugs. Why is he all drugs but Kai is not? Don't they all pretty much take the same thing in the same amounts give or take an amp or a few iu's? What top guys today is not all drugs and how do they differ from those that are?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 02:26:09 AM »
heath doesnt have base,,he has minimal foundation but very good response to the hormones,,kai has good foundation aka over all development and time in the gym,,

heath is a generation nothingness product at its best,,its generation who is nothing but illusion and easy take,,

kai is indeed a fruitloop but he had the years of foundation build from going to the gym and busting his balls wether natural or on hormones,,

none of them is ron colman ,,heath really think he is though ,,he is kissing the right ass and very arrogant in many aspects eventhough he try to come off as not ,,the other one kai is more down to earth and would keep size alot better off hormones,,he is just better bodybuilder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 02:29:12 AM »
heath doesnt have base,,he has minimal foundation but very good response to the hormones,,kai has good foundation aka over all development and time in the gym,,

heath is a generation nothingness product at its best,,its generation who is nothing but illusion and easy take,,

kai is indeed a fruitloop but he had the years of foundation build from going to the gym and busting his balls wether natural or on hormones,,

none of them is ron colman ,,heath really think he is though ,,he is kissing the right ass and very arrogant in many aspects eventhough he try to come off as not ,,the other one kai is more down to earth and would keep size alot better off hormones,,he is just better bodybuilder

gh15 approved

Thank you.
J

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 02:32:33 AM »

gh15 approved

I just don't have the trained eye. All I see is big muscles. I can't tell just by looking at someone if they train hard for a long time or not. Those youtube vids of Layne Norton looks like he trains hard and really pushes himself and I figure he's been doing it for a while. I don't know if he has a good foundation.

But it's about experience and knowing what to look for. It's like when I first saw Pumping Iron. They all looked the same to me and I don't know how anyone could tell who was better than whom. It's only years later when I became more familiar with a bodybuilder's physique that I could clearly see that Arnold was light years ahead of the rest.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 09:09:23 AM »

gh15 approved

i will hijack this thread once again.   Lee Priest swears he only does a bulking cycle with "2ccs of deca and 2ccs of para for 8 weeks"....  he looks amazing.  is that even a REMOTE possibility?   maybe thats all he needs and he responds extremely well to roids?  i mean, why would he lie, he is brutally honest about everything, from all his contracts, to the inner workins of BB.  any thoughts?
you are gay.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »
GH15 did not answer the original question.  I believe the answer is yes, propecia (finasteride) will slow the progress of hairloss due to steroids.  While it is all genetic, bombarding your receptors with dht from steroids will speed up the process exponentially.  Blocking those receptors with finasteride will slow the process considerably.  I was losing a lot of hair and started using both finasteride and rogaine and my hair has never been thicker, even on heavy androgen cycles.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
Thank you again g15 for your valuable contribution to getbig and civilization as a whole.

Master Blaster approved