Author Topic: Kai's Biceps - Out of Control?  (Read 13044 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Kai's Biceps - Out of Control?
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 09:33:26 PM »
No one likes kai, and I think he gets most of these oil accusations and other attacks because he is:

a) one of the ugliest human beings in existence.
b) grotesquely stupid and annoying.
c) absolutely unable to keep his retarded mouth shut.

I think ruhl fails to place higher for similar reasons, but not to the same degree.  kai's obnoxiousness is off the charts.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
No one likes kai, and I think he gets most of the accusations against his physique because he is:

a) one of the ugliest human beings in existence.
b) grotesquely stupid and annoying.
c) absolutely unable to keep his retarded mouth shut.

I think ruhl fails to place higher for similar reasons, but not to the same degree.  kai's obnoxiousness is off the charts.

Yup. They should all be dull, one-dimensional zombies like Dexter and Jay.

That's how it should be. Awesome.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
I'm not saying those guys are much better.  I just know guys like kai and ruhl rank lower because they are ugly and (in kai's case) really obnoxious.  Also kai is black, and I'm absolutely certain that hurts him with the judges.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2010, 09:47:08 PM »
I'm not saying those guys are much better.  I just know guys like kai and ruhl rank lower because they are ugly and (in kai's case) really obnoxious.  Also kai is black, and I'm absolutely certain that hurts him with the judges.

WTF are you yammering on about?  Geez, you said a lot of dumb things in your last two posts...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
i think its obvious that people's prejudices concerning race, attractiveness, personality, etc. generally have a huge impact in their assessment of bodybuilders' physiques -- even the judges at high level shows.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
i think its obvious that people's prejudices concerning race, attractiveness, personality, etc. generally have a huge impact in their assessment of bodybuilders' physiques -- even the judges at high level shows.

The why has Kai won the Arnold twice?
Has was Dexter Mr. O?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »
 Most top bodybuilders have almost zero personality. Kai has some at least.

Jay Cutler and Dex are just walking drug dumpters with a thousand yard stare.

Plus Kai fucks grapefruits on camera. I don't care what you say, that's some gangsta shit.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2010, 09:56:34 PM »
I'm not saying these things are the only factors -- just that they are big factors, and people often fail to realize that.

Take two competitors that are practically even.  Actually, lets say there is one who is slightly worse but has vastly superior personality and looks, marketability etc.  He will win any day if the disparity in physique quality is small enough, even if he is definitely worse.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
Kai is obviously an interesting fella but he has more personality than most on the stage....So fucking what he fucked a grapefruit big deal.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2010, 09:58:55 PM »
Most top bodybuilders have almost zero personality. Kai has some at least.

For some people kai's persona is attractive.  Most can't stand it though.  Just look at the contempt he gets on these boards.  Why are there so many threads in which he is nearly universally berated?  It's not just his physique...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2010, 10:01:03 PM »
Because of the grapefruit shit...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »
My main point is that a person's general likability and looks play a big factor when these people are supposedly being judged solely on their physique.

As for my opinion on kai, well, I couldn't care less about the grapefruit stuff... but his moronic rambling really, really irritates me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »
My main point is that a person's general likability and looks play a big factor when these people are supposedly being judged solely on their physique.

As for my opinion on kai, well, I couldn't care less about the grapefruit stuff... but his moronic rambling really, really irritates me.

You really think the way someones face looks plays a part in the judging?  I think it will only if they are really good looking (Gunter).  Other than that, I don't think it matters.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 10:10:39 PM »
Well if it counts for really good looking people, then it counts for really bad looking people too.  I think it always counts for SOMETHING, often times not much though.

When you take looks, race, personality, education, obedience to corporate interests, history, and many other such things all into consideration though i think there is a very large component in any judge's decision that does not necessarily have much to do with the physique.

For example people want to see champions continue to win and build records that seem almost heroic -- perhaps a big fact in dorian winning his last olympia?

I'm sure plenty of white people want a champion they can relate to more than a black man -- perhaps this factors in somewhat largely to the haney / yates / coleman / cutler racial tug-of-war?

Another example: could you honestly ever see sergio taking the throne back from arnold once he got on a roll?  No matter how good he got, in my opinion he would have never been able to win the olympia again on account of Arnold's rapidly growing fame.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »
For some people kai's persona is attractive.  Most can't stand it though.  Just look at the contempt he gets on these boards.  Why are there so many threads in which he is nearly universally berated?  It's not just his physique...
your right, theres an aweful lot of anti-kai sentiment on this board. theres alot of anti-bodybuilding sentiment too. alot of guys on here are extremely homophobic, close minded, insecure, and jealous. some of them are also closet cases. they project all these feelings against any bodybuilder they cant directly relate to, especially ones like kai who embody everything they are afraid of.

but outside of  those guys kai is actually very well recieved. i dont know where ur getting the idea that he is ugly.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2010, 10:17:23 PM »
Lots of closet queen schmoes who secretly lust after his striated glutes, of course. ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »
i dont know where ur getting the idea that he is ugly.

:-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2010, 10:24:45 PM »
:-\

and? he is squishing his face together in that photo, and he still doesnt look bad. kais face isnt the greatest looking, his nose is a little awkwardly shapen, a little too big, but other wise he looks good. he has a strong, masculine yet boyish look to him. wouldnt call him handsome, just average. but combined with his body (and huge wang), the guy is a fuckin stud. i bet if you got a woman, and she saw some of kais videos, her coochie would be starvin for some of that

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »
well maybe you're right... i've never asked any girl their opinion on kai greene.

looks hideous to me.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »
well maybe you're right... i've never asked any girl their opinion on kai greene.

looks hideous to me.
this black girl loves him

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »

People just hate on Kai because he's got that whacky artist thing going on and he's an "alternative" kind of guy.

Conformist people hating on him because he breaks out of the box a little bit.

Conservative and prudish people hating on him because he fucked a grapefruit.

Get over it.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2010, 11:12:07 PM »
He's got bi's like Ronnie. That double head bicep with a good peak. I gotta admit he's freakin huge.
Robbie has similar shaped biceps.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:37 AM »
and? he is squishing his face together in that photo, and he still doesnt look bad. kais face isnt the greatest looking, his nose is a little awkwardly shapen, a little too big, but other wise he looks good. he has a strong, masculine yet boyish look to him. wouldnt call him handsome, just average. but combined with his body (and huge wang), the guy is a fuckin stud. i bet if you got a woman, and she saw some of kais videos, her coochie would be starvin for some of that

Outed... ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2010, 04:23:53 AM »
just like darrem charles you can have striations, splits and peaks with synthol

gotta know how to use it, much like flex, kevin, liah priest, etc