Author Topic: Mosque at Ground Zero (controversy)  (Read 2887 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mosque at Ground Zero (controversy)
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mosque at Ground Zero (controversy)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »
Fuck you, you traitorous asshole. 

I live here and this is a complete disgrace and anyone who supports it are as bad as the terrorists and muslims seeking to agitate this situation. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 09:39:00 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 09:43:21 AM »
Again, no amount of communist progressives you parrot will change the opinion of most people on this. 

Fuck off you piece of shit, I live here, you don't.  Most people here would hang Bloomberg and the rest of the muslim apologists right now over this outrage.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »
does your mommy know you talk like that, mr. meltdown :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »
does your mommy know you talk like that, mr. meltdown :D

Again you moron, I live here, life long NY'er, this is a complete disgrace and outrage.  Honestly, you are as bad as them you fool.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »
Kind of a disgrace that 9 yrs after the fact, no project has been completed on the site.. If I lived in New York I wouldn't stand for it

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »
Group sues to stop mosque near NYC's ground zero

By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press Writer Jennifer Peltz, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 26 mins ago
NEW YORK – The debate over a planned Islamic community center and mosque near ground zero became a court fight Wednesday, as a conservative advocacy group sued to try to stop a project that has become a fulcrum for balancing religious freedom and the legacy of the Sept. 11 attacks.

The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat Robertson, filed suit Wednesday to challenge a city panel's decision to let developers tear down a building to make way for the mosque two blocks from ground zero.

The city Landmarks Preservation Commission moved too fast in making a decision, underappreciated the building's historic value and "allowed the intended use of the building and political considerations to taint the deliberative process," lawyer Brett Joshpe wrote in papers filed in a Manhattan state court. The Washington, D.C.-based group represents a firefighter who responded to and survived the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center.

City attorneys are confident the landmarks group adhered to legal standards and procedures, Law Department spokeswoman Kate O'Brien Ahlers said. A spokesman for the planned Islamic center, Oz Sultan, declined to comment on the lawsuit but said organizers were continuing to work toward choosing an architect.

The mosque has become a national political flashpoint, pitting several influential Republicans and the nation's most prominent Jewish civil rights group against New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and others. In one of the latest signs of the issue's political reach beyond Manhattan, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick expressed support Wednesday for the proposed mosque.

The group behind the $100 million project, the Cordoba Initiative, describes it as a Muslim-themed community center. Early plans call not only for prayer space but for a swimming pool, culinary school, art studios and other features. Developers envision it as a hub for interfaith interaction, as well as a place for Muslims to bridge some of their faith's own schisms.

"We want to create a model that shows the world that you can develop moderate Muslim communities," Sultan said Wednesday. "We would admonish people to, at least, give us a fair shake."

Opponents, including some Sept. 11 victims' relatives, see the prospect of a mosque so near the destroyed trade center as an insult to the memory of the nearly 3,000 people killed by Islamic terrorists in the 2001 attacks. Shouts of "shame on you!" erupted from the audience after the city panel voted Tuesday to deny landmark protection to the existing building, saying the 152-year-old structure wasn't distinctive enough.

Big-name Republicans including former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich have criticized the plan — as has the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights group known for advocating religious freedom.

Former Rep. Rick Lazio, a Republican running for governor of New York, has raised questions about the Cordoba Initiative's imam, Feisal Abdul Rauf. In a "60 Minutes" interview televised shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks, Rauf said that "United States policies were an accessory to the crime that happened."

But supporters of the planned Islamic center see it as a monument to tolerance and religious liberty.

"The World Trade Center site will forever hold a special place in our city, in our hearts," Bloomberg, a Republican-turned-independent, said Tuesday. "But we would be untrue to the best part of ourselves, and who we are as New Yorkers and Americans, if we said no to a mosque in lower Manhattan."

For now, the court case centers on the legalities of the landmarks commission's vote, which the lawsuit seeks to overturn.

The existing, Italianate building was built for shipping magnates and later occupied by the pharmaceuticals giant Merck & Co., among other businesses.

The law center argues it deserves landmark status for its architectural features — and for its newer historical significance as a structure that withstood being hit by debris from one of the hijacked jetliners used in the terrorist attacks.

"The building is the only building of its kind that links the growth of American free enterprise to the present-day events and the aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001, events which stand as a testament to economic, social and political freedom in the face of violence," Joshpe wrote.

The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat Robertson :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »
Kind of a disgrace that 9 yrs after the fact, no project has been completed on the site.. If I lived in New York I wouldn't stand for it

The site has been wrapped up with survivor claims, insurance litigation, architectural disputes, etc.  

As for this mosque, I pray and hope someone blows it up the day after the ribbon cutting ceremony is done.  Screw these muslim vermin, piss and pigs blood be upon them.  

There are thousands of vacant spots all over the city, why there?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »

The American Center for Law and Justice, founded by the Rev. Pat Robertson :D

Yet when the ACLU or other communist organizations you support sue to overtune something you applaud. 

Go figure. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 10:09:35 AM »

Great Video...Excellent Points.

It amazes me how people will fester in their racist/bigoted/religious discrimination and try to say they aren't racist when the whole issue they are against is Arabs and Islam. And just like this Sam guy said while the IDIOTS are screaming not to build, the politicians are using the issue to run their next campaign, collect massive amounts of money and distract away from the REAL ISSUES effecting so many such as jobs, foreclosures, outsourcing, bailouts, BP Gulf Disaster, etc etc etc. Sadly many are so UNINTELLIGENT/DELUSIONAL that despite all of the facts around 911 that show it to be an INSIDE JOB with Arabs, Iraq, Afghanistan etc having nothing to do with it... they are still believing the LIE and hype. I guess there needs to be idiots to balance out the intelligent people.

3 you do NOT "live here" as to imply near or at the ground Zero area. you live in Westchester which is many miles North of that point. Between you and Ground Zero are many mosques and many Arabs. So what are you screaming about? You fit right into what this guy said in regard to being a conservative whack jobs the only difference is you are not running for any political office...
C

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 10:10:16 AM »
There are thousands of vacant spots all over the city, why there?  

you would complain where ever they want to build it ,thats the way you are

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 10:14:10 AM »
Great Video...Excellent Points.

It amazes me how people will fester in their racist/bigoted/religious discrimination and try to say they aren't racist when the whole issue they are against is Arabs and Islam. And just like this Sam guy said while the IDIOTS are screaming not to build, the politicians are using the issue to run their next campaign, collect massive amounts of money and distract away from the REAL ISSUES effecting so many such as jobs, foreclosures, outsourcing, bailouts, BP Gulf Disaster, etc etc etc. Sadly many are so UNINTELLIGENT/DELUSIONAL that despite all of the facts around 911 that show it to be an INSIDE JOB with Arabs, Iraq, Afghanistan etc having nothing to do with it... they are still believing the LIE and hype. I guess there needs to be idiots to balance out the intelligent people.

3 you do NOT "live here" as to imply near or at the ground Zero area. you live in Westchester which is many miles North of that point. Between you and Ground Zero are many mosques and many Arabs. So what are you screaming about? You fit right into what this guy said in regard to being a conservative whack jobs the only difference is you are not running for any political office...

I live on the border of the bronx, literally the line of NYC out my door.  i have provided my address in the past. 

I am at that site at least 2 to 4 times a week for work.  This is a complete farce and this fairy might have some valid points if only the same applied for churches to be built in the muslim workld, oh thats right . . . . .

Honestly, I really don't give a rats ass about moooslims and they could all drown in pigs blood for all I care.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 10:19:43 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »
I live on the border of the bronx, literally the line of NYC out my door.  i have provided my address in the past. 

I am at that site at least 2 to 4 times a week for work.  This is a complete farce and this fairy might have some valid points if only the same applied for churches to be built in the muslim workld, oh thats right . . . . .

Honestly, I really don't give a rats ass about moooslims and they could all drown in pigs blood for all I care.   

If you don't care about "Mooslims" as you call them why are you ranting and raving on this board? The issue should mean nothing to you, but obviously it does.

So far as Christian churches, there are Christian churches all over Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt etc etc. You have let you jew run press make you believe that the mere mention of a Christian church in the Middle East will bring wild eyed swords wielding men down on you to cut your head off. Here is something though...Go to Israhell and show me one Christian church......Is the media making that known. There are no Christian churches in Israhel and a person can be deported from Israhell if they ever try and proselytize anyone over to Christianity in Israhel. Isn't that something...the same CHRIST whose name is the beginning of Christianity would not and could not find a church in Israhel if he showed up today.

WHY IS THAT NOT SPOKEN OF YET THIS LIE OF NO CHRISTIANITY IN ARAB NATIONS IS BLASTED FROM EVERY MEDIA STATION, NEWSPAPER, INTERNET etc etc. ?
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »
Your ramblings aside, this is solely about the disgusting filth who follow the pedophile prophet, piss and pigs blood be upon him, exploting a situation to agitate the families of the dead. 

There are thousands of vacant properties all over the city where this disgrace can go, so why here?  There is no moooooslim population down there.  Where is the money coming from for this disgrace?  Certainly not parishoners as there are none. 

Screw these roaches, they are not holy people or people of faith, they are cultural terrorists who I pray the local population sends back to SA or whereever they came from. 

I'm duisgusted to no end with the muslin scum of the earth, shit and filth be upon them.     

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
Your ramblings aside, this is solely about the disgusting filth who follow the pedophile prophet, piss and pigs blood be upon him, exploting a situation to agitate the families of the dead. 

There are thousands of vacant properties all over the city where this disgrace can go, so why here?  There is no moooooslim population down there.  Where is the money coming from for this disgrace?  Certainly not parishoners as there are none. 

Screw these roaches, they are not holy people or people of faith, they are cultural terrorists who I pray the local population sends back to SA or whereever they came from. 

I'm duisgusted to no end with the muslin scum of the earth, shit and filth be upon them.     

Oh my 3... you have lost it all on this board. You are rambling about a people and a religious belief and just like I said of the racist and the religiously discriminatory, you PRETEND that the issue is something that it is not to try and hide your contempt. Nonetheless  the mosque will go up as planned and it will rise a whole hell of a lot faster than that joke of a World Trade Center. You should visit the Mosque once it is complete... they are beautiful inside. The architecture and floor plan certainly puts one in awe.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 10:57:53 AM »
Hahaha, Samson is working her disinformation spin overtime here.

Fact of the matter is that persecution of Christians in Muslim countries is way up. In Egypt, Coptic Christians are being eradicated or forced out. The numbers of Coptic Christians in Egypt has fallen by the thousands in recent times. The head of the Catholic Church in Turkey, Bishop Luigi Padovese, was recently beheaded by his driver who was screaming "Allah Akbar" as he stabbed the bishop 25+ times before decapitating him. The bishop had not even weeks earlier confided in his friends that he feared for his life. One of oldest churches in Turkey was recently defaced with graffiti containing slurs against Christians. A few weeks ago, two Christian brothers in Pakistan were shot at point blank range (while in handcuffs) outside a court house after they were acquitted on blasphemy charges for "proselytizing". Kidnappings, rapes and forced conversions of Christians in countries like Pakistan are way up.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on but no one on the left or in the MSM cares because Christians are lower than dirt and reporting on this would paint Islam in a bad light.

10 of the 13 worst violators of religious freedoms in 2009 WERE MUSLIM COUNTRIES. They are the most intolerant, racist and hateful group of people on the planet.

In short, Samson is a lying piece of Muslim shit and a con artist that should stick to peddling her snake oil wares.

This racist, bigoted piece of shit should just shut up already. One would think she would get the hint that no one cares about her opinion by the fact that all but one of her recent threads has gotten less than 5 responses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 10:58:48 AM »
Oh my 3... you have lost it all on this board. You are rambling about a people and a religious belief and just like I said of the racist and the religiously discriminatory, you PRETEND that the issue is something that it is not to try and hide your contempt. Nonetheless  the mosque will go up as planned and it will rise a whole hell of a lot faster than that joke of a World Trade Center. You should visit the Mosque once it is complete... they are beautiful inside. The architecture and floor plan certainly puts one in awe.

I plan on getting a gallon of pigs blood and spilling it there once the construction is underway.  I will get a construction worker to tape it, video it, and then post it so the founders of this thing know forever that pigs blood is in the foundation.  

Again, I live here, you don't.      

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »
Hahaha, Samson is working her disinformation spin overtime here.

Fact of the matter is that persecution of Christians in Muslim countries is way up. In Egypt, Coptic Christians are being eradicated or forced out. The numbers of Coptic Christians in Egypt has fallen by the thousands in recent times. The head of the Catholic Church in Turkey, Bishop Luigi Padovese, was recently beheaded by his driver who was screaming "Allah Akbar" as he stabbed him 35+ times before decapitating him. The bishop had not even weeks earlier confided in his friends that he feared for his life. One of oldest churches in Turkey was recently defaced with graffiti containing slurs against Christians. A few weeks ago, two Christian brothers in Pakistan were shot at point blank range (while in handcuffs) outside a court house after they were acquitted on blasphemy charges for "proselytizing". Kidnappings, rapes and forced conversions of Christians in countries like Pakistan are way up.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on but no one on the left or in the MSM cares because Christians are lower than dirt and reporting on this would paint Islam in a bad light.

In short, Samson is a lying piece of Muslim shit and a con artist that should stick to peddling her snake oil wares.

This racist, bigoted piece of shit should just shut up already. One would think she would get the hint that no one cares about her opinion by the fact that all but one of her recent threads has gotten less than 5 responses.

Enter the Other Nut Job on the board.

Could you please present your sources for this information as it is wholly hearsay at this point and please do not give me blog websites written by people with the anti Islam/Muslim/Arab mentality like yours. BTW did you also forget how america the fake Christian nation slaughtered over 1.6 MILLION innocent Iraqis? I guess in your mind so called Christians do not kill, therefore america did not kill. Like your governments claim to not torturing.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 11:05:21 AM »
I plan on getting a gallon of pigs blood and spilling it there once the construction is underway.  I will get a construction worker to tape it, video it, and then post it so the founders of this thing know forever that pigs blood is in the foundation.  

Again, I live here, you don't.      

How about you just take one of your guns and go over to Goldman Sachs and arrest anyone of the execs for FRAUD committed against the populace...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »
How about you just take one of your guns and go over to Goldman Sachs and arrest anyone of the execs for FRAUD committed against the populace...

My permit is not valid in NYC

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 11:10:14 AM »
Enter the Other Nut Job on the board.

Could you please present your sources for this information as it is wholly hearsay at this point and please do not give me blog websites written by people with the anti Islam/Muslim/Arab mentality like yours. BTW did you also forget how america the fake Christian nation slaughtered over 1.6 MILLION innocent Iraqis? I guess in your mind so called Christians do not kill, therefore america did not kill. Like your governments claim to not torturing.

Sure, I could present sources. In-fact, I've made threads about every single example I just mentioned. Will I dig up all that for you? Of course not. You have long been exposed for nothing more than a lying, sniveling disinformation specialist. How's Sorcha Faal doing, by the way? I notice you haven't started anywhere near the typical amount of threads you did since I exposed you on that one.

For that matter, one only has to look at your posts to get a good idea of how most Muslims view the other religions. You are far and away the biggest bigot on this site so just do us a favor and shut the fuck up.  :-*

Despite what Muslim Samson tries to lie about, persecutions of Christians in Muslim nations from the Middle East to Southeast Asia are on the rise. And the fact that Muslim countries comprised 10 of the 13 worst violators of religious freedoms in 2009 speaks wonders about how tolerant they are of other demographics.  ;)

You are far too stupid and bigoted to be trying to interject your opinion on this topic. Go away, gimmick.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 11:21:51 AM »

No need to do that.Obama can just send a bus load of his thugs from SEIU to the execs home to intimidate their families when the buisness guys arent home.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 11:48:03 AM »
Sure, I could present sources. In-fact, I've made threads about every single example I just mentioned. Will I dig up all that for you? Of course not. You have long been exposed for nothing more than a lying, sniveling disinformation specialist. How's Sorcha Faal doing, by the way? I notice you haven't started anywhere near the typical amount of threads you did since I exposed you on that one.

For that matter, one only has to look at your posts to get a good idea of how most Muslims view the other religions. You are far and away the biggest bigot on this site so just do us a favor and shut the fuck up.  :-*

Despite what Muslim Samson tries to lie about, persecutions of Christians in Muslim nations from the Middle East to Southeast Asia are on the rise. And the fact that Muslim countries comprised 10 of the 13 worst violators of religious freedoms in 2009 speaks wonders about how tolerant they are of other demographics.  ;)

You are far too stupid and bigoted to be trying to interject your opinion on this topic. Go away, gimmick.

Just as expected NO FACTS...
C