Author Topic: Disgusted VS Dogcrapp  (Read 18963 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Disgusted VS Dogcrapp
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »
it isnt about that at all...he got made to look like a total punk on that thread by Skip and when i tell people he took me for 1000's in the 90's it embarrasses him completely (because lets be honest who wants to look like they arent a legitimate person in business when money exchanges hands)......he wanted to forget about it, I dont let him forget it....so he is scrambling to somehow get off the issues.

How so??

Jim said Phil put on size using insulin.

Then skip got all butthurt and said that jim doesnt know what hes talking about. Pretty much saying phil doesnt use insulin. Which we all know is a lie, and that phil does use insulin.

So try again Gene.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »

massive G was always a real wannabe over on Mayhem for many years. ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 10:42:23 PM »
this is getting deep. when gh15 speaks you know it is ;)
irongearco.com

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 10:44:22 PM »
According to Gene, one of these guys in the pic below is going to die within a short period of time from steroid abuse and the other according to him is on HRT replacement therapy of 200 mg testosterone. Can you guess which one? The winner gets 10g's. That is, as soon as I get my money.  >:(

Maybe Dante is secretly using Plazmosis?  After all, King Kamali (under your guidance) was able to hold 300 lbs while taking nothing but the Magic Powder.

Disgusted = KING of snake oil.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »
Come on guys...  the bodybuilding world is already secluded and all on its own, do we really need to have so many internal fights and bullshit arguments!

I normally don't get involved in these "bodybuilding rivalries or beefs"  but both you guys seem really cool and knowledgeable, I've never met either one of you in real life but I have read what you guys put out there!  Can't you guys just put this shit aside and let bygones be bygones?  

Seriously, is it really IMPOSSIBLE for both of you to just forget all this shit and start on a clean slate?

It seems like both of you had some sort of relationship at one point, why not just go back to that?  Or at least drop all this back and forth smack talk and be civil!  You guys are adults and have families and businesses, is all this talk really neccessary?  I mean its one thing to sit there and bullshit over internet forums, but now there are talks of lawsuits and legal shit...  Seriously its not worth it!

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2010, 12:44:37 AM »
Big Ach........I totally think that was a great post and I totally agree........I have known Dante since 93 personally and Jim for close to 5 yrs .[but more so casually on a business level .....he helped me and we chatted here and there .Although it's been a few yrs now since we last spoke.....he was cool to me ] I like both guys and have learned a ton from them both.

Dante and I were once pretty close .........and I really respect the man and know what he has been through to get to where he is today .He is top notch as person no doubt .Although he did hurt my feelings recently .....lol.....I will always have love for the guy.

And Jim .I don't know him nearly well. But the guy was always good to me . I learned alot from him .He helped my friend Stephanie Collins turn pro  and I hired him to help my close friend grigori Attoyan almost turn pro [ he is a pro now] .Jim knows his stuff and never did me wrong .We lost touch ......but I still enoy his posts  and respect his knowledge.

I hate seeing these two fight and I try to stay out of this because I like them both .But I hope they take big Ach 's advice ........there is no need to continue this . I have had the chance to know you both .......neither had bad mouthed the other to me.......I thought they both kinda liked each other at one time before all of this board war started surfacing. And yes Big Ach , both of these guys are cool in real life . I wish they could squash this or at least take their issues off line and handle it there . To see personal info  and pics posted is beyond where this should of ever gone ......I know you both feel like the other crossed the line ........but come on fellas .....you both have businesses  and are respected people in the game ..........enough is enough ......don't like each other  ......or agree to disagree .....but move on from this .......lots of guys in sport look up to you both for your knowledge ......is this the example you want to set ?  What ever happened between you is in the past .Either move forward or take it off line and fight it out.  I just hate to see great guys  keep this kind thing going . It is ugly and doesn't represent you well on either side .

I hope you both take my post out of concern and respect only .........I know lots of people love this drama . And love to see this get ugly and even egg it on. i just not happen to be one of them ............take care fellas ......i really hope my post makes sense and is seen for what it is ......

newmom

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2010, 01:29:14 AM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2010, 02:03:26 AM »
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
No doubt about it...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »
Who gives a fuck, why do people visit multiple boards and get all involved in this bullshit.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2010, 04:02:33 AM »
I think both DC and Jim are stand out guys. I know gh15 has argue with DC about lying regarding drugs but I remember DC Cycle for Pennies thread on Animal's board years ago and recommended 1-2 grams of test and advised just staying with the basics in pretty high dosages when you just want to grow. Save the exotic expensive stuff when you get to high level competition. Seemed pretty honest and up front to me. Also, I remember gh15 mentioning that DC makes good high quality protein products that he, along with other pros, use.

BTW, LOL at DC  using 7-10 grams of test a week. Minimum 30 mls/wk you have to inject. Where do people come up with that?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2010, 06:48:57 AM »
I think both DC and Jim are stand out guys. I know gh15 has argue with DC about lying regarding drugs but I remember DC Cycle for Pennies thread on Animal's board years ago and recommended 1-2 grams of test and advised just staying with the basics in pretty high dosages when you just want to grow. Save the exotic expensive stuff when you get to high level competition. Seemed pretty honest and up front to me. Also, I remember gh15 mentioning that DC makes good high quality protein products that he, along with other pros, use.

BTW, LOL at DC  using 7-10 grams of test a week. Minimum 30 mls/wk you have to inject. Where do people come up with that?

You're a good guy pellius, but a bit naive on this subject.

1-2 grams of test a week is for beginners dude.

I have known 20+ guys who admit to using over 3g's of test for "years" at a time. Shit I've used 3g's a week of "combined" AAS and i was never a monster.

Take anything with a grain of salt my friend, remember DC has a business to run. His products are good, but he is making false claims to push his products.

8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2010, 07:19:54 AM »
Yesterday a boy I know started a course based around 3grams of test a week
I'll let you know how he gets on

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »
Leave me out of this.  Yes, my pants should be in the laundry, but my shirt was taken DIRECTLY out of the dryer.  And it was in the washing machine before that!

Have some cashews after taking a fresh shirt out of the dryer..It makes for a perfect day

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2010, 10:36:41 AM »

Hey J. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot. Hope all is going good.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2010, 12:00:52 PM »
You're a good guy pellius, but a bit naive on this subject.

1-2 grams of test a week is for beginners dude.

I have known 20+ guys who admit to using over 3g's of test for "years" at a time. Shit I've used 3g's a week of "combined" AAS and i was never a monster.

Take anything with a grain of salt my friend, remember DC has a business to run. His products are good, but he is making false claims to push his products.

8)

You may be right, but 7-10 grams test alone? Seems insane. I'm assuming that if someone is at that level they are also using other anabolic as well. So imagine it was a two to one ration test to other anabolics which is pretty common. Now you're talking another 5 grams of deca or eq.

Also, when you said you used 3 grams what kind of test did you use? I think gh15 has a point about UG gear. I had a friend who use to home brew and got his raws from China. Because it was dirt cheap (which is the main reason he home brewed) he would routinely run 2g test and 1g of other anabolics in additon to orals. When his supply dried up after ORD and he started using HG he said he got way more gains running 750 testoviron, Norma deca and anabol. 

Dante never made any claims to be a competitive bodybuilder nor expressed any desire to. I do subscribe to his basic training principles of intensity and progression. And as far as what he believes is a serious bodybuilder's protein requirements, he was preaching this before he has his True Protein business. It's almost like he started the business to help him meet his own protein requirements much like a juicer because a dealer for the easy access and "whole sale" prices.

I don't know, DC always struck as an honorable man and someone who, if he is your friend, has your back and will be there through thick and thin. Jim seems stand up as well.

But you're right, what do I know? I've never really been in the thick of things and don't know either personally.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2010, 12:02:50 PM »
Have some cashews after taking a fresh shirt out of the dryer..It makes for a perfect day

LOL! So true!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »
Leave me out of this.  Yes, my pants should be in the laundry, but my shirt was taken DIRECTLY out of the dryer.  And it was in the washing machine before that!

and the gh15 legend continues..