Author Topic: Why you should respect Goodrum  (Read 913 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why you should respect Goodrum
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:14:11 AM »
Laugh all you want at his contest record, but the guy had a tough road to get where he is today.
Born Melvin Vince GoodBUM ( later changed to GoodRUM) Feb 30th, 1974 .
Found as an infant when his crack ho mother left him for dead in a dumpster behind the Piggly Wiggly Food Mart in Brokback NC.
His foster father beat his ass (for being ugly) which resulted in serious infection and Goodrum had to endure a complete ASS transplant at the tender age of 6. Obviously he was teased in school until he learned to use a Taser on his classmates. After a gay school principal tried to give Goodrum the bumrush, he tazed him which resulted in his expulsion.
By age 13 he had moved to Alaska and was on his own. He survived by hunting rabid wolverines and used a 12th gauge.
Rumor has it he killed at least 50 of em' in a single weekend, but then again, what would YOU do in that situation.
He taught himself to read by stealing books from a school library. Truth is , the 80 yr old lady that ran the place got some lovin' from Goodrum and looked the other way. It was then ol' Goodrum learned his real talent...useing his massive trouser snake .
It was at this same time Goodrum read his first muscle magazine and realized having a big package was a BIG plus in this sport.
He worked out lifting rocks and chowed down on wolverine meat until he was discovered. A certain wealthy eskimo business man sponsered many young male bodybuilders, and offered to fly Goodrum to his first contest. While he got last at the actual contest, the eskimo man, made sure to take several back stage pics of Vince before he had his trunks on.

Vince never would give up the booty, but his trouser snake reminded many bodybuilding officials of a baked potato in his trunks . Vince never won a contest but he did go down as the legend of get big .

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Why you should respect Goodrum
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:25:10 AM »

Here I corrected your post.

I swear to GOD, I am laughing my ass off.
That is one of the best quick to the pt zingers in the history of get big. Good one, ya got me!
But seriously don't you think I provided an insightful BIO on the background of GOODRUM?

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »
anyone that actually reads that needs to slap themself

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 09:31:14 AM »
So basically Howard thinks we should respect Goodrum because he has a big cock.
Haven't you heard, everyone on Getbig has a big cock.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 09:37:47 AM »
Waiting for Howard's gimmicks to start writing "lol", "epic funny" type posts slapping himself on the back

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »
fail

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 09:54:38 AM »
that was goddamn awful

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »
that was goddamn awful
which is worse? My post about Goodrum or Goodrum's lat spread ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:14 AM »
hahaha Howie, you were defending him in that other thread..........now you're attacking him? What did I miss?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »
hahaha Howie, you were defending him in that other thread..........now you're attacking him? What did I miss?

I noticed that too.  Not sure which he is going.  Maybe Howard is still in the closet and thinking about coming out but just doesn't know how to do it ;D
No Worries 4 me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »

Howeird's royal jelly request probably got turned down. :)