Author Topic: I just don't understand  (Read 5916 times)

tone loc

• Getbig II
I just don't understand
« on: August 06, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »
Why a man would say he wants a whole life with you and then take it all back a day later?  :'(

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: I just don't understand
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »
a. drunk when he said it
b. Found out something about you that scares him
c. the other girl he "really" likes started to succumb to his advances
d. he might be gay
e. although he enjoys the sex he doesn't see himself with you for the rest of his life
f. dump the douchbag for someone else who doesn't play head games

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 04:46:07 AM »
Sadly, they always want more.  And that's not just men, it's people in general...

Did you give him a wonderful time, like 100%?  Were you too good to be true, wonderful and beautiful?

Yes, you were.  But they always want more.  Next time I suggest you just give 99% and maybe they'll come back...  (joke!)

Hope you'll get over it tone loc.  Obviously he was playing you, but you don't know that at the time, do you?

My theory is that if you give them your perfect everything, they'll get up the following morning and go roaming for something even better.  Which obviously they don't find, then they regret their actions.

And you'll get over it, you will.  Don't go back to him though, leave him wanting more.

It's something to do with the male ego, which none of us will ever come close to comprehending.

xL

newmom

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 04:50:53 AM »
It's something to do with the male ego, which none of us will ever come close to comprehending.

xL

Linda, SPOT ON chickie.

ToneLoc, sorry to hear that. Not sure if this happend to a friend of yours or yourself, stinks for sure

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 10:14:14 AM »
dicks are dicks for whatever reason i know it seems like it would make it easier to know why but the reason wont be meaningful and will only make you look at a part of yourself that doesnt need to be examined in the first place more than likely...tone not to be mean but chances are he was a dick before this happend and you either missed it or dismissed it...

the only thing you can control is what you do, so next time if this was the case try to make sure the guy is who they say they are.

newmom

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »
dicks are dicks for whatever reason i know it seems like it would make it easier to know why but the reason wont be meaningful and will only make you look at a part of yourself that doesnt need to be examined in the first place more than likely...tone not to be mean but chances are he was a dick before this happend and you either missed it or dismissed it...

the only thing you can control is what you do, so next time if this was the case try to make sure the guy is who they say they are.

Pretty true. Now don't get me wrong a lot of women do or have done stupid things as well but why do dicks do this

Dicks will be dicks...haha love that one

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 10:41:21 AM »
they just go looking for another even more perfect thing to stick it in...
xL

newmom

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »
they just go looking for another even more perfect hole to stick it in...
xL

Exactly linda

I wanted to post something like that

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
Exactly linda

I wanted to post something like that

Oooops, you quoted me before I edited myself!

It's about my ego theory:  it's a hunting gathering survival of the fittest thing?  I know I'll never understand it
xxxLinda

ps:  didya see the horrid rude response you and I got on the Ron Board?  

Takes all types, but wow, more than 50% here are, it seems, wankers !  They fuck threads up !!!

This thread is about some dreamer who promises the earth and beyond to tone loc then goes out to buy a newspaper and doesn't come back, no?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »
i dont know the whole story so i cant do what everybody else in this thread is doing and say "its always the mans fault"..........

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »
Pretty true. Now don't get me wrong a lot of women do or have done stupid things as well but why do dicks do this

Dicks will be dicks...haha love that one
LOL who knows why they do it and like linda said and others have pointed out its not only men that play games women are notorious for doing such things as well...

point is that chances are you didnt qualify the person enough man or woman, ppl dont in general pull a 180 in personality overnight so that means that often times ppl either overlook things or purposely dismiss them in order to give the person the benefit of the doubt or the idea of the relationship the benefit of the doubt.

if you really didnt do anything tone and only you will know the truth of that than what does it matter why he did it? wont change the situation and will only force you to look at a part of yourself that doesnt need to be examined...

newmom

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »
i dont know the whole story so i cant do what everybody else in this thread is doing and say "its always the mans fault"..........

bench

Um re read mine and lindas post

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »
ppl dont in general pull a 180 in personality overnight

so give tone loc a break and don't give her grief, we're doing sympathy here on the girly board.  

She said the guy said he'd gladly spend the rest of his life by her side then went and fucked off.  He did that 180 degree thing...  sometimes peeps do that, & it's obviously his loss.

xL

............  Was that a nasty unprovoked attack i made?  In this our safe place?

OOOps.....with realism and mad love,

tone loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
Thanks for the love. It was just so strange. I mean our time line was correct. I waited to tell him i loved him bc i was scared it would freak him out and then he said it.

two months later he told me he wanted the whole 9 yards, for me to move in with him, marry him, and have babies with him. he actually said, "lets be young parents." the next day it was like eeeeek! nevermind!

love is a bitch

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 06:15:57 PM »
Um re read mine and lindas post
exactly prooving my point.....people refuse to believe that a woman could have anything to do with relationship problems....oh well, i guess womens low self esteem needs a scape goat.....and a man will always be it...

bench

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »
tone darling?  

are you really young?  think you are.  so get ready, they all say that:  Hey Baby We'll make beautiful babies.  

Often that's at the same time they're telling you they don't like condoms, they're too small, don't fit, they're allergic to latex or some such lie?

Save yourself for someone better. And take care              xL

tone loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 06:26:48 PM »
im not that young. 20s. but you're right. i just thought he was the one. so when he said it too i thought i was getting what i want. it doesn't hurt that he was the best sex i ever had. damn.

i have strong self esteem 'bench'

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
im not that young. 20s. he was the best sex i ever had. damn.

just look forward to all the better sex you'll get next !
xL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 07:57:32 PM »
im not that young. 20s. but you're right. i just thought he was the one. so when he said it too i thought i was getting what i want. it doesn't hurt that he was the best sex i ever had. damn.

i have strong self esteem 'bench'

Wow Tone, Sorry to hear this happened to you. I know iit's hard to recognize at the moment,
...but his 180 reversal did you a big favour. better to find out now he has feet of clay, than 5 yrs down the road after you've married him and pumped out a few babies. Sounds to me like the prospect of responsibillity scared him off. Better he be scared now than later. And now you have room in your life for a real man who can be the type of man you deserve.

PS: There's soothing comfort to be derived from a flannel onesie and a huge tub of Haagen Daaz.  ;)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 11:26:23 PM »
so give tone loc a break and don't give her grief, we're doing sympathy here on the girly board.  

She said the guy said he'd gladly spend the rest of his life by her side then went and fucked off.  He did that 180 degree thing...  sometimes peeps do that, & it's obviously his loss.

xL

ps :always ignore bench, he's 360% mad and probably on really nasty drugs.  Only a very sad bloke would post on a girly board that we're all anti-men and then admit he can't be assed to read the thread.  Was that a nasty unprovoked attack i made?  In this our safe place?

OOOps.....with realism and mad love,
Im not being mean or at least Im not trying to be im just trying to be as real as possible...sorry ppl dont just pull a 180 im not saying its her fault im just giving her a heads up for down the road..

you see this...THIS WAS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that either got dismissed or got overlooked...
two months later he told me he wanted the whole 9 yards, for me to move in with him, marry him, and have babies with him. he actually said, "lets be young parents." the next day it was like eeeeek! nevermind!
and you wouldnt disagree with me and then say this if you didnt somewhat agree...
they all say that:  Hey Baby We'll make beautiful babies.  

Often that's at the same time they're telling you they don't like condoms, they're too small, don't fit, they're allergic to latex or some such lie?

Save yourself for someone better. And take care              xL

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 08:37:33 AM »
ahem....

I'm available

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
Dina?  Ron?  STella?  Laura Lee?  The Beast?

please please please you just gotta ban or simply delete these unsophisticates?  

With mad love, humour and extreme politeness,
Yours truly, xLinda

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 03:56:27 PM »
Dina?  Ron?  STella?  Laura Lee?  The Beast?

please please please you just gotta ban or simply delete these unsophisticates?  

With mad love, humour and extreme politeness,
Yours truly, xLinda
If you're referring to me, I am extremely sophisticated...and I was only joking since Tone Loc devoted an entire thread about her bikini wax.  You're probably so used to the typical heavily tattooed, goatee wearing, crew cutted gym rat, that you would never appreciate a fortune 400 , well dressed, perfect physiqued guy like myself.  I am intelligent, articulate, wealthy and women that have some class or sophistication are extremely attracted to me. Why on earth should I be banned from here? If anything, women on here should be desperately putting together a strategy to garner a bit of my attention.....unless they're content to keep dating the same losers over and over.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »
If you're referring to me, I am extremely sophisticated...and I was only joking since Tone Loc devoted an entire thread about her bikini wax.  You're probably so used to the typical heavily tattooed, goatee wearing, crew cutted gym rat, that you would never appreciate a fortune 400 , well dressed, perfect physiqued guy like myself.  I am intelligent, articulate, wealthy and women that have some class or sophistication are extremely attracted to me. Why on earth should I be banned from here? If anything, women on here should be desperately putting together a strategy to garner a bit of my attention.....unless they're content to keep dating the same losers over and over.

Pics or it's not true, ...especially with a name like Lord of the Roidz, reminding us of someone with all the class, polish, and sophistication
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »
Pics or it's not true, ...especially with a name like Lord of the Roidz, reminding us of someone with all the class, polish, and sophistication of a billy mimnaugh
LOL fat chance this gimmick has been running around for months now...im thinking daddy waddy is on the other end of this...