Author Topic: Why GH15 is full of it / is he Disgusted?  (Read 62108 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why GH15 is full of it / is he Disgusted?
« on: August 07, 2010, 06:42:14 PM »
ANyone who claims that bodybuilding success is mostly about drugs and your genetic response to them is an IDIOT.
That is as silly as saying that drugs don't work at all or make any difference in the size of a bodybuilder.

Obviously drugs enhance any physique and make a difference . BUT to me , diet discipline , muscle shape, separation , training intensity, avoiding injury, peaking , etc are all key factors . To act like drugs is the vast majority of success is ignornant and stupid.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Why GH15 is full of doggy doo!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 06:43:45 PM »
ANyone who claims that bodybuilding success is mostly about drugs and your genetic response to them is an IDIOT.
That is as silly as saying that drugs don't work at all or make any difference in the size of a bodybuilder.

Obviously drugs enhance any physique and make a difference . BUT to me , diet discipline , muscle shape, separation , training intensity, avoiding injury, peaking , etc are all key factors . To act like drugs is the vast majority of success is ignornant and stupid.

you know that this isn't Muscle Mayhem, right?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »

Very Chick inspired post..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 06:48:55 PM »
to add to this thread, I ask "Howard" this- Have you ever seen Chris Cormier train?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 06:50:27 PM »

You can be an IFBB  PRO without diet discipline(M. Anthony) ,without muscle shape(Paco Bautista) ,without training intensity (Bob Chick),with injuries (Branch Warren)........................ .......
You can't be a PRO without drugs.
                                                                       Hope this helps

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »
like I said

"Have you ever seen Chris Cormier train?"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 06:55:24 PM »

can you PLEASE shut your mouth you fat old creepy retard

bodybuilding is about your genetic response to DRUGS..........plain and simple.............of course other factors come into play.............but genetic response to drugs is number one

stop trying to fool yourself that a couple more years in the gym, and some more discipline in the kitchen.........that you might lose your old fat man tits ::) ::)

as far as bodybuilding, adn BB culture goes..........GH15 is a fucking prophet.............and i dont doll out praise easily............GH15 know all when it comes to the BB scene

i dont care if he is dennis james, nasser, or some morbidly obes 300lb shlub sitting in his moms basement pullig the most elaborate message board prank of all time...............HE KNOWS HIS SHIT, HE KNOWS THIS CULTURE

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »
You can be an IFBB  PRO without diet discipline(M. Anthony) ,without muscle shape(Paco Bautista) ,without training intensity (Bob Chick),with injuries (Branch Warren)........................ .......
You can't be a PRO without drugs.
                                                                       Hope this helps
Melvin has incredible shape and balance. Branch trains like an animal and is able to dial in for a show like few others. Paco was always conditioned but his shape held him back from the top spots in the pros.
Chick took several years to get his pro card and having to deal with his back injury added to that time .
EVERY top bodybuilder has some area or issue that is a weakness. Dealing with THAT in a constrauctive manner is the key and drugs can't do that for ya.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 07:00:26 PM »
You are missing the point. Yes, obviously genetic talent for the sport is a HUGE factor in BB success. BUt to say it all relates to drugs is retarded.
There are a bunch of key factors to being a pro.
ANYONE who thinks it is all drugs never competed much or is delusional.

2 types of bbers

1. guys who built a core physique from a REAL sport than entered bbing ala Ronnie Coleman
2. guys who are ALL drugs, didnt do s##t before bbing...just grabbed a needle

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 07:00:36 PM »

bodybuilding is about your genetic response to DRUGS..........plain and simple.............of course other factors come into play.............but genetic response to drugs is number one

stop trying to fool yourself that a couple more years in the gym, and some more discipline in the kitchen.........that you might lose your old fat man tits ::) ::)

as far as bodybuilding, adn BB culture goes..........GH15 is a fucking prophet.............and i dont doll out praise easily............GH15 know all when it comes to the BB scene

i dont care if he is dennis james, nasser, or some morbidly obes 300lb shlub sitting in his moms basement pullig the most elaborate message board prank of all time...............HE KNOWS HIS SHIT, HE KNOWS THIS CULTURE

this

this old, out of touch foggie comes on here every once and while just to stink up this forum with his idiotic rhetoric

his grandeurs of illusion are almost Goodrum-esque

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 07:04:13 PM »
Melvin has incredible shape and balance. Branch trains like an animal and is able to dial in for a show like few others. Paco was always conditioned but his shape held him back from the top spots in the pros.
Chick took several years to get his pro card and having to deal with his back injury added to that time .
EVERY top bodybuilder has some area or issue that is a weakness. Dealing with THAT in a constrauctive manner is the key and drugs can't do that for ya.
You don't get it do you ?

Name a natural  IFBB PRO

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »
You don't get it do you ?

Name a natural  IFBB PRO
Mike Asheley 1990 ASC champ after Shawn Ray was busted for the drug test * only yr they tested.
He was clean enough to pass the same drug test others failed!

Ronnie Coleman did NOT win the nationals when he went pro.He was the only finalist in the Hvy wt class to be willing to take and then pass the drug test to go to the IFBB worlds. He got his pro card at the IFBB amatuer worlds at 217 lbs.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »
this

this old, out of touch foggie comes on here every once and while just to stink up this forum with his idiotic rhetoric

his grandeurs of illusion are almost Goodrum-esque

he's like one of those weirdos you find on the message boards............kind of like "mayor of bodybuilding" over at MD.............who is a TRUE FAN of the sport, and really wants to keep the dream alive that these guys are all champions

he is a fanboy of bodybuilders, and doesnt like hearing about the underbelly of the sport,.......cause they are his heroes

he is like that wrestling fan on that one video:

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 07:16:34 PM »
In conclusion , let me simply say AGAIN, I never said that drugs didn't play a role in BB success in the pro ranks. That would be retarded to say drugs don't make a difference. BUT, to claim that it is mostly drugs is just silly. Oh well, keep listening to some mystery internet forum guru and I am sure you will be a success and know the truth.  ::)
Some of you sure do get your pantys in a bunch over this issue hehehe. Good night. :-*

keep avoiding the issue, retard

again, I ask

Shit- have you ever seen how the majority of today's pro's "train"?

guy, the days of "2 a days" with each session being 3 hours of hardcore work ARE DEAD...stop fooling yourself

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »

QFT

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 07:24:17 PM »

You were always wrong and you are wrong again. You and Basile are very much alike, two old and creepy guys who know nothing about bodybuilding despite being "in it" for decades upon decades.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »
keep avoiding the issue, retard

again, I ask

Shit- have you ever seen how the majority of today's pro's "train"?

####, the days of "2 a days" with each session being 3 hours of hardcore work ARE DEAD...stop fooling yourself
yes, as a matter of fact I not only saw Chris train , I was lucky enough to do a couple workouts with him ( along with 3-4 others) at Body Elite gym in Houma , La when he came down to guest pose at nearby meet 10 yrs ago. I was impressed at the wt he handled for decent reps in chest work. He seemd like he trained hard and heavy to me.  We also were lucky enough to go out with him to few local clubs and he will be the first to admit he likes to party and THAT hurt his chances of winning the O.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »
You were always wrong and you are wrong again. You and Basile are very much alike, two old and creepy guys who know nothing about bodybuilding despite being "in it" for decades upon decades.
Thanks I will take that as a compliment :D
I respect Basille and only wish I had won a national level title like he did years ago.

Thanks for the dialogue and belive it or not I do know about drug use in this game. I also know it takes a hell of lot more than drugs to be a success at bodybuilding. But , you guys keep listening to the drugs only gurus and good luck.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »
Now that was funny and with a funny as hell video no less , seriously that made me laugh , thanks.
FYI< I am a real fan of BB and have competed in over 40 shows (1978 - 1995). I was a former AAU national judge and judged the AAU Mr America and am currently an " A level NPC judge" with many years experience.
I have posted ad naseum about how the IFBB fails to enforce their own 48 pgs of rules on drug testing and banned drugs, etc.So obviously I am honest and open about the drug use in BB.
... and your background and experience in BB is?
\

yeh, your such an astute observer of the sport, you think it would be benificial for the NPC/IFBB to start enforcing it drug policies

a person with down syndrome could tell you that would kill the sport

their is NO bodybuilding without steroids, for a person with so much time spent in the sport, you really are out of touch with reality

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 07:33:19 PM »
Thanks for the dialogue and belive it or not I do know about drug use in this game.

You do not. Drugs are the Alpha and Omega in bodybuilding. No drugs, no bodybuilding.

You're the one who suggested drug testing in professional bodybuilding. Only a retard would do that.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
You do not. Drugs are the Alpha and Omega in bodybuilding. No drugs, no bodybuilding.

You're the one who suggested drug testing in professional bodybuilding. Only a retard would do that.

so you dont think howards right, people wont come to see IFBB pros carrying about as much muscle as college swimmers ::) ::)

lol..........tested IFBB events

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »

Are you really saying that if someone didn't use drugs and wanted to be Mr. Olympia one day that he could do it without hormones? Your post would be a much better post if we could all get into a time machine and go back in time.  Say the 1950's.  ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
Seems like old man Howard is jealous of the attention and popularity GH15 gets on the boards ::)

Howard tried steroids but only sissy doses and he is resentful that he couldnt man up and take the higher doses required to actually look like a bodybuilder and compete

As others have said bodybuilder is all drugs and response to drugs
Thunderdome approved

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
btw, I just read the title of this thread.....what kind of grown man uses the term "doggy doo"?!

seriously, is this guy like 5 or something?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »
btw, I just read the title of this thread.....what kind of grown man uses the term "doggy doo"?!

seriously, is this guy like 5 or something?

mental age of 5, Howard is a retard and a schmoe
Thunderdome approved