Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 48601 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Hello, I have read this forum for years now and always found it an amusing source of entertainment. lately, though, i have been frustrated with the idiotic misinformation spread by self proclaimed pseudo gurus such as gh15. I'm here to provide a source of realistic knowledge as to the true hormone usage in the upper echelons of competitive bodybuilding.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Oh brother.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
GH15 is a PRO you are not , GH15 wins .

Oh brother.

;D

BFG

• Getbig III
GH15 is a PRO you are not , GH15 wins .

;D

Give me a break. its common knowledge who gh15 is among those in the know and hes not a pro, not even a well known competitor. dont keep dilluding yourself with misinformation, kid.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
BFG = a bro in the know !!!  :o

chaos

• Getbig V
Give me a break. its common knowledge who gh15 is among those in the know and hes not a pro, not even a well known competitor. dont keep dilluding yourself with misinformation, kid.
Who are you? You admitted you're not a pro. Post your pics or GTFO.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Common knowledge huh?  Who is it then?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
He missed the other two causes for gH Gut.

che

• Getbig V
Give me a break. its common knowledge  I'm a gimmick  not even a well known gimmick . dont listen to me I'm just trolling , kid.

Hhaa, I knew it

BFG

• Getbig III
Who are you? You admitted you're not a pro. Post your pics or GTFO.

I also wrote that I stopped competing to start a family. As in, I have two kids, a wife and a real job - I'm not about to post pictures of myself oiled up, pumped full of drugs, posing.

You should be grateful I'm here to help correct so much of the misinformation on this board.

Common knowledge huh?  Who is it then?

lol..i shouldnt have said its common knowledge, now all the kiddies are going to cry to figure out who he is. Dont even worry about it, hes just some guy that works in the bodybuilding industry. Never placed in a show beyond junior nationals, and that was a long time ago.

He missed the other two causes for gH Gut.

There arent other causes.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

what's the secret code of niburu dude ?

chaos

• Getbig V

You should be grateful I'm here to help correct so much of the misinformation on this board.

How about no? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
somebody put the "didnt read lol" gif of the dog munching some food in his mouth.... can't find it....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

Spot on.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Spot on.

5-6 gr of roids and 20+ IUs of GH is "spot on"? Seems like a lotta amateurs have 10k+ dollars per month left for drugs?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
 ::) ::) ::)

another liar who is trying to say that "things are not that bad "

fuck off

BFG

• Getbig III
5-6 gr of roids and 20+ IUs of GH is "spot on"? Seems like a lotta amateurs have 10k+ dollars per month left for drugs?

There are always exceptions to the norm, but what i described is the average.

most guys exaggerate how much they spend on drugs getting ready for a contest, it still isnt cheap though, especially considering that the payoff for winning 99 percent of shows is basically nothing.

::) ::) ::)

another liar who is trying to say that "things are not that bad "

fuck off

no clue who you are, most likely another idiot who thinks they know what goes on behind the scenes because they read about it on a forum. when you start competing at a national level, you let me know what drugs you are using and how much you are spending.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Pro level during contest time. Orals add a lot to the mg per week dose. Off season without orals around 2.5 to 3 grams prob a little higher. A lot of guys are using 40 to 60 iu's of slin so some can get away with a lower amount of anabolics. Six in one, half dozen in the other.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
There arent other causes.

There are several other causes for gut growth.

A painfully long explanation was spelled out once but some fag deleted the thread.

A simplistic explanation is in this thread. I'm not willing to do a long, drawn out explanation because it wouldn't help anyone. Not even gonna say you're wrong, simply that you aren't aware of every documented mechanism. :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=277512.0

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Pro level during contest time. Orals add a lot to the mg per week dose.

Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

A painfully long explanation was spelled out once but some fag deleted the thread.

A simplistic explanation is in this thread. I'm not willing to do a long, drawn out explanation because it wouldn't help anyone. Not even gonna say you're wrong, simply that you aren't aware of every documented mechanism. :)

Visceral fat from insulin period. It is not from organ growth.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.

Yeah OK.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

no clue who you are, most likely another idiot who thinks they know what goes on behind the scenes because they read about it on a forum. when you start competing at a national level, you let me know what drugs you are using and how much you are spending.
[/quote]well

I will tell you who I am

I am the guy that called you a bullshitter cause that's what you are

stop parading the "national level" expression...douche .. cause you ain't the only person to ever compete or be in the industry

gh15 is spot on

you are a clown

delete your account and start over

BFG

• Getbig III

No, sorry.

The "gut" exists for 2 reasons only:

1) Lengthy phases of gaining bodyfat because of a caloric excess followed by short amounts of time in a caloric deficit lead to visceral fat buildup during the "bulk" and since it takes a long time to actually diet down visceral fat to any noticeable degree, it is never lost in contest prep. Maintain this process for years, you are looking at an enlarged midsection.

2) insulin causes visceral abdominal fat buildup. Notice how the guys that gain 20-30lbs in one year end up with the biggest guts? its from huge doses of slin, used numerous times per day, every day.

Only a 4th grader or a mental retard would honestly believe that there is site-specific growth occurring to such an extreme degree in the intestines that the abdominal walls are literally being expanded from sheer pressure.