Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49106 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
no clue who you are, most likely another idiot who thinks they know what goes on behind the scenes because they read about it on a forum. when you start competing at a national level, you let me know what drugs you are using and how much you are spending.
well

I will tell you who I am

I am the guy that called you a bullshitter cause that's what you are

stop parading the "national level" expression...douche .. cause you ain't the only person to ever compete or be in the industry

gh15 is spot on

you are a clown

delete your account and start over

Sev, I think both these guys are on the same page. What am I missing?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Visceral fat from insulin period. It is not from organ growth.

Let's try it this way:  Ever seen any babies?

BFG

• Getbig III
Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.

completely wrong. i hope you arent serious.

no clue who you are, most likely another idiot who thinks they know what goes on behind the scenes because they read about it on a forum. when you start competing at a national level, you let me know what drugs you are using and how much you are spending.
well

I will tell you who I am

I am the guy that called you a bullshitter cause that's what you are

stop parading the "national level" expression...douche .. cause you ain't the only person to ever compete or be in the industry

gh15 is spot on

you are a clown

delete your account and start over

"gh15" is a guy that couldnt place higher than the jr nats, abused too many orals and had to stop competing, works a low paying job in the fitness industry and claims he can tell what hormones someone is on by looking at a picture of them. lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
If you read gh15's posts ... all of them ... and you cannot figure out that he ws not only a top pro ...but one of the strongest ones etc etc /....you are a bigger idiot than you initially claimed to be

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

haha notice how this asshole completely avoids the niburu issue

che

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Hey Jim : here is what tipped me off that this guy is a liar

" not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week "

u fcking kidding me ? ?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Hello, I have read this forum for years now and always found it an amusing source of entertainment. lately, though, i have been frustrated with the idiotic misinformation spread by self proclaimed pseudo gurus such as gh15. I'm here to provide a source of realistic knowledge as to the true hormone usage in the upper echelons of competitive bodybuilding.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

1-For the dosage question you say exactly the same thing that gh15, test is the base of all cycle, then gh and slin etc .
(gh15 say that a common stack for him was test e 250 e.d, 100mg dbol, 15 ui if gh and 600 of deca e.w.)

2-he firmly believe you can determine what hormone somebody take, at my gym there few roid freak, you can determine the stack when comparing bloat, redness, acne, mood, agressivity, muscularity.
last time a local competitor come at the gym during a preparation for contest, at the first look i saw he was harder , i told him he changed something on the stack, he told me " i stop test E, i started test P".

so not a necessity to be a top competitor, just judgement observation and experience.
asstropin

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
What this guys has posted is all true.

But its mostly common knowledge for anyone who knows npc or pro competitors and has been around bodybuilding for any period of time.

Dont get me wrong i appreciate your honesty, but these "annonymous" undercover competitor gimmicks are kinda gay.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
So wait ???

2-2.5 grams of test per week
5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week
20+ iu's of gh

Is supposed to be a little?

Can i get an 'all drugs' ...great "sport" ::) ::)

tank u jesus

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
What Stokely Palmer has posted is all true.

But its mostly common knowledge for anyone who knows npc or pro competitors and has been around bodybuilding for any period of time.

Dont get me wrong i appreciate your honesty, but these "annonymous" undercover competitor gimmicks are easy to figure out.

fixed

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Dont get me wrong i appreciate your honesty, but these "annonymous" undercover competitor gimmicks are kinda gay.
yea dude, dont these guys get it yet?

sevastase is funny though. calling bullshit on 2.5 grams of test per week and 5-6 grams total aas.  ;D

but i guess its necessary, with affeman posting things like "nobodies ever injected 20iu of gh in one day."  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V

Kinda gay?!?!!?!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Visceral fat from insulin period. It is not from organ growth.
both you and bfg are just speculating. maybe its based on solid evidence from personal experience, but either way neither of you know for sure.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
If you read gh15's posts ... all of them ... and you cannot figure out that he ws not only a top pro ...but one of the strongest ones etc etc /....you are a bigger idiot than you initially claimed to be

you failed drug addict.  gh15 isnt dj, isnt even asian or latin.  i'd assume he is ethnic east European.  he made a bad call on this extent of naturalness, and it wasnt a gimmick, because he tried to back track on it ASAP.  that eliminated his dj status.  second...he went ignorant on black market sexual stimulates, 2 at the lab level, in europe being sold off as gh to clowns like you.  gh and this guy are street hustler chemist but that should be just all national level and pro guys.

G-Thong Approved.

BFG

• Getbig III
both you and bfg are just speculating. maybe its based on solid evidence from personal experience, but either way neither of you know for sure.

its called a working knowledge of human physiology...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
BFG > gh15

I hope this guy posts more

drkaje

• Getbig V

I'm telling you for sure there are at least 4, if not 5 mechanisms by which hGH causes organ growth and increased visceral fat. Again... I'm not saying Big Fucking Gut BFG is wrong, simply that his information is incomplete. This subject only keeps coming up because no one likes the answer. :)

tbombz, this is GetBig, FFS. Once some idiot spent two days arguing with a board certified nephrologist over the effects of a particular steroid on kidney function, LOL!

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Hey Jim : here is what tipped me off that this guy is a liar

" not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week "

u fcking kidding me ? ?

I see, yeah there are a lot of guys even at the amateur level that go higher. There are exceptions. For example , one pro that I worked with used about 3g of test in the off season, but he liked to go around 1g of deca and around 600mg of EQ. Another guy I worked with who was a middle weight in the amateur level used nothing but 2g of test and maybe one oral for a show. So many variables.

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
Give me a break. its common knowledge who gh15 is among those in the know and hes not a pro, not even a well known competitor. dont keep dilluding yourself with misinformation, kid.

You're on thin ice pal. One false move and you will be the number one on my next list.

dave19

• Getbig III
5-6grams of injectable steroids + orals + up to 20 iu gh + slin + other peptides .. isn't that pretty much the same that gh15 is saying ?

I would not consider that a low amount of steroids ..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I see, yeah there are a lot of guys even at the amateur level that go higher. There are exceptions. For example , one pro that I worked with used about 3g of test in the off season, but he liked to go around 1g of deca and around 600mg of EQ. Another guy I worked with who was a middle weight in the amateur level used nothing but 2g of test and maybe one oral for a show. So many variables.
sevastase is just being an attention whore, trying to get people all hyped up for no reason. calling bullshit on 2-2.5 grams of tes per wek for pro's like that is a small doseage is just ignorant. thats 10 amps of test per week, in addition to whatever else they are taking. so one amp everyday except mon-wed-fri where there would be two amps. thats a huge amount of steroid, and nobody needs any more than that. a better average would be one amp a day. i know that is favored by alot of top bb'ers. and its a huge amount, 1750mgs. more than 20 times the highest level of test naturally possible.

biff

• Getbig IV
5-6grams of injectable steroids + orals + up to 20 iu gh + slin + other peptides .. isn't that pretty much the same that gh15 is saying ?

I would not consider that a low amount of steroids ..

thought the same thing...even as far as the 'no ones natural' and everyone uses synthol

they are pretty much saying the same things, dont know what the issue here is