Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49727 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Why not genetically turn off the myostatin production? Nobody has access to such therapies yet?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

lee priest got his physique with 200mg deca and some winny tabs each week - was he lying  ;D
DOOD....you r grossly mistaken...

Lee Priest bought 1 pill of anadrol when he ws 17 and he licks that pill 2ice every full moon...if the full moon falls on a saturday...

genetics muthafucker  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
DOOD....you r grossly mistaken...

Lee Priest bought 1 pill of anadrol when he ws 17 and he licks that pill 2ice every full moon...if the full moon falls on a saturday...

genetics muthafucker  >:(

hahahaha damn ! i knew i was doing something wrong.
175lbs by 31st July

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hahahaha damn ! i knew i was doing something wrong.

95% of these girls(pro male bbers) dont have decent faces or height or intelligence to have any sorta naturally occurring selfesteem...i mean even the dork geek thats super smart thinks he's is hot shit and is validated  :)

its laughable that they try and convince us that its genetics....pfft... ::)

and they try n convince us cause they truly believe we r as fackin stupid as they r....which is a connundrum cause i dont thin k they realize how fackin stupid they r in thinking that we will believe them :-\

BUT WHEN YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS BASED ON BELIEVING A LIE(20 odd yrs of it)..YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE...OTHERWISE YOUR HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN...PREMIER EXAMPLE ON THIS BOARD...CHICK :-\  
carpe` vaginum!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I can't remember, that was years ago. But what I remember regarding GH he said it's more a question of faith. There are Top Pros who only take 3-4 IUs and others who think they need 8 IUs or even more. But he hardly knew anyone who got better effects going higher than 4 IUs. Generally he said GH was way overrated.
i think theres some truth in that but it doesnt mean nobody is using large amounts. ive heaqrd from several different legit sources ronnie was using 36iu's of human grade, american made GH everyday. i know one pro who is using 12 iu per day, aand thats what he admits to. so probably more like 20. most of these guys are dealers and just have the shit laying around waiting to be shit. why not inject 20+ iu's per day ?  :D  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
yep i had to same type of experience, i was reading some of my old post and just realized i was too negative and didnt have a good thing to say about bodybuilding.

things have changed around here, its not the same as it used to be.....

The only place this change has not and will not occur is cases of extreme cock-gobbling, i.e. Nasserites and fans of Slash's guitar playing.

No one's perfect, I guess. :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
the facts on gh are this:

1) it's useless for growing muscle
2) it helps burn bodyfat/spares muscle during calorie deficit due to said fat burning properties.
3) if you take too much it turns you into a mutant, with bones growing wild etc not to mention the possible gh gut that still has been neither proven nor disproven.

Now eca, and clen do the same thing as no:2. Also slow calorie reduction also works well i hear  :D

so why would anyone spend money on such a useless, and potentially dangerous item is a mystery  ???
175lbs by 31st July

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Hello, I have read this forum for years now and always found it an amusing source of entertainment. lately, though, i have been frustrated with the idiotic misinformation spread by self proclaimed pseudo gurus such as gh15. I'm here to provide a source of realistic knowledge as to the true hormone usage in the upper echelons of competitive bodybuilding.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

Thanks for the post. Could you also break down the Ancient Astronaut theory for us?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

::) ::)

how is what your saying ANY different then what GH15 is saying

nothing you said is in conflict with pretty much anything GH15 has EVER said

....total mg amounts between 3 and 6 grams per week

.......20 units of growth

......many other peptides

.........heavy reliance on insulin

.......widespread synthol use even among the guys who people think dont use it

........so called "top level natty" guys employing prohormones/prosteroids, hgh, and fast clearing esters

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT GH15 has been saying all these years...........so what makes him a charlatan and you a genious.........

your just another jonny-come-lately, gh15 did it first, gh15 did it better

everything you just said, is everything he says

EXACTLY Dave!

QFT

kevinf

• Getbig III

2) it helps burn bodyfat/spares muscle during calorie deficit due to said fat burning properties.
3) if you take too much it turns you into a mutant, with bones growing wild etc not to mention the possible gh gut that still has been neither proven nor disproven.

Now eca, and clen do the same thing as no:2. Also slow calorie reduction also works well i hear  :D

so why would anyone spend money on such a useless, and potentially dangerous item is a mystery  ???

comparing gh and eca clen is apple and oranges
with gh you can lose alot of BF without being calories restricted and completely keep all your mass, in other words lose fat while growing muscle
with eca, clen you have to be in caloric deficit and will most definitely lose some mass and flatten out like a pancake.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

wow.....seriously, wow!!!

keep reading those multi page muscletech ads bro ;)

bench

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
i think theres some truth in that but it doesnt mean nobody is using large amounts. ive heaqrd from several different legit sources ronnie was using 36iu's of human grade, american made GH everyday.

36 IUs of GH per day? lol

Dude, that guy wouldn't have a Hummer and a Bentley in his garage then, he would be dead broke. And his nose would be as long as Pinocchios. ::)

dave19

• Getbig III

why would a guy who does not even train and probably never took any sort of ped himself post something like this ?

affeman

• Getbig V
why would a guy who does not even train and probably never took any sort of ped himself post something like this ?

How much IUs do you take, David?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
36 IUs of GH per day? lol

Dude, that guy wouldn't have a Hummer and a Bentley in his garage then, he would be dead broke. And his nose would be as long as Pinocchios. ::)

Back in the mid 90's I knew a guy from the UK, knew him pretty well. He was telling me he knew the guy that Dorian got his GH from. He called the GH pens and said they contained 36 iu's. He said he would use half in the morning and half at night. Anyway, that was the story so who knows.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
comparing gh and eca clen is apple and oranges
with gh you can lose alot of BF without being calories restricted and completely keep all your mass, in other words lose fat while growing muscle
with eca, clen you have to be in caloric deficit and will most definitely lose some mass and flatten out like a pancake.

well in every study done to date gh is useless for muscle growth - and much much more expensive than test, deca, drol etc etc

if the gh gut is due to gh, along with acromelogy (sp) - i'd rather just diet harder, and take more gear.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
well in every study done to date gh is useless for muscle growth - and much much more expensive than test, deca, drol etc etc

if the gh gut is due to gh, along with acromelogy (sp) - i'd rather just diet harder, and take more gear.  :-\

How many double blinded studies compare a placebo group, a steroid group and a GH plus steroid group with dosages the average pro uses? I'm guessing the number is somewhere pretty close to zero.

::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
How many double blinded studies compare a placebo group, a steroid group and a GH plus steroid group with dosages the average pro uses? I'm guessing the number is somewhere pretty close to zero.

::) there has never been any studies done ever on pro level amounts of steroids - as i'm sure you know already you mental midget.

there has been a test +gh study though. again showing it does nothing that is worth the cost/risks

When gh has been studied at normal dosages it does fuck all for muscle growth. when taken at higher dosages for longer periods of time is still does fuck all for muscle growth, but does make bones grow, and costs much money.

some steroids burn fat, grow muscle and are a whole lot cheaper than gh. there is also no abnormal bone growth from gear.

make your choice.
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
::) there has never been any studies done ever on pro level amounts of steroids - as i'm sure you know already you mental midget.

there has been a test +gh study though. again showing it does nothing that is worth the cost/risks

When gh has been studied at normal dosages it does fuck all for muscle growth. when taken at higher dosages for longer periods of time is still does fuck all for muscle growth, but does make bones grow, and costs much money.

some steroids burn fat, grow muscle and are a whole lot cheaper than gh. there is also no abnormal bone growth from gear.

make your choice.
you are totally mis-informed....and no steroid burns fat..

bench

affeman

• Getbig V

bench

Steroids shift your whole body composition towards lean mass.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V

bench

with post alone i can tell you are a fool.

do some reading before you try to question me again.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
with post alone i can tell you are a fool.

do some reading before you try to question me again.
Post your pic Andy, show him what the juice has done for you!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

175lbs by 31st July

Master Blaster

• Getbig V

Wow, "a" study. Epic.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.
Marcus Ruhl ?