Author Topic: Sex and The City 2  (Read 1135 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Sex and The City 2
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
Even though the critics panned this film pretty badly, ...I really enjoyed it.
And Samantha in her never ending quest to remain youthful is simply hilarious!

...and the Max Ryan who plays Rikard Spirit is very hot, ...no make that EXTREMELY HOT!!! SIZZLING!
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Sex and The City 2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:34:29 PM »
Even though the critics panned this film pretty badly, ...I really enjoyed it.
And Samantha in her never ending quest to remain youthful is simply hilarious!

...and the Max Ryan who plays Rikard Spirit is very hot, ...no make that EXTREMELY HOT!!! SIZZLING!

It had its moments, but I liked the first one better.  This was just a little more over the top than normal that it became absurd.  Aiden, Big, Smith, Rikard, Steve all looked great! ;D
:

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:25 AM »
It had its moments, but I liked the first one better.  This was just a little more over the top than normal that it became absurd.  Aiden, Big, Smith, Rikard, Steve all looked great! ;D

The first one was definitely better, ...but it had a much more compelling & unexpected storyline.
This one was simply a giant product placement ad for designer fashions and displays of excessive luxury.

That could have been what I enjoyed most about it. A few good friends experienced that kind of luxury while in Dubai. A gal could get addicted to that. ...and Rikard looked especially great! Simply sizzling! and I just loved his accent. Not too fond of the technique on display in the Hamptons, July 4th weekend, ...but his tushy was definitely cute.  :P

It's hard for me to get into the Aidan character, because John is so unlike the character he plays.
As much as I try, I end up thinking of what the real John Corbett is like. There are tiny glimpses of him in Aidan, but for the most part, they are nothing alike.
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 06:51:18 AM »
As much as I try, I end up thinking of what the real John Corbett is like.

I sure hope he's nothing like this character  :o

: